PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody but me.....

PaceAdvantage
11-03-2004, 01:01 AM
Licking their chops waiting to watch Dan Rather project Bush as the winner?

BetHorses!
11-03-2004, 01:02 AM
thanks PA

I just changed to Ch. 2 :)

cj
11-03-2004, 01:04 AM
I've actually been watching CBS most of the night because its been pretty obvious who was going to win. I think I saw a trickle of blood where he bit through his bottom lip when Florida was projected for Bush, and the impending Ohio call seems to have put him over the edge!

Zaf
11-03-2004, 01:04 AM
Looks like were inside the 1/16 pole :cool:

ZAFONIC

BetHorses!
11-03-2004, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by zafonic
Looks like were inside the 1/16 pole :cool:

ZAFONIC

more like waiting for the prices

cj
11-03-2004, 01:05 AM
CBS refusing to buckle and call Ohio...I wonder who is behind that? :p

schweitz
11-03-2004, 01:26 AM
Just checked in on CBS---they all looked pretty gloomy:p

sq764
11-03-2004, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by schweitz
Just checked in on CBS---they all looked pretty gloomy:p

Will Kerry show some class and concede or will he hold out and pursue the ridiculous provisional ballots in OH??

schweitz
11-03-2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by sq764
Will Kerry show some class and concede or will he hold out and pursue the ridiculous provisional ballots in OH??

Your kidding---right?:(

sq764
11-03-2004, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by schweitz
Your kidding---right?:(
Well after hearing his team manager say that once they count Ohio Kerry will win Ohio, I think I got my answer...

The only solace is knowing that Kerry and his team (and Sec and LJB) are devastated and shocked tonight...

kenwoodallpromos
11-03-2004, 05:02 AM
Dan beats Comedy Central.LOL.

GameTheory
11-03-2004, 05:13 AM
Kerry will concede tomorrow. He will just anger everybody otherwise and do further damage to his party. He has nothing whatever to stand on -- the lead in Ohio is too great to overcome no matter what the status of the provisional ballots. It was appropriate to wait on Nevada, etc but I don't think this will go past lunchtime tomorrow. If they pursue it, it will only make things worse for them in the future. I know many people who voted for Gore last time that said they wished they hadn't once he started his legal maneuvering. Who knows, maybe it was actually Gore that cost Kerry this election by not having any class last time...

Equineer
11-03-2004, 06:05 AM
Damn... four more years!

If I had a job, I'd lead a national work stoppage.

That's what I did in 1984 when Fritz blew it. :)

sq764
11-03-2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Equineer
Damn... four more years!

If I had a job, I'd lead a national work stoppage.

That's what I did in 1984 when Fritz blew it. :)

Maybe you, John and John can go carpool looking for jobs.. Since the unemployment rate is the lowest it's been in decades, you should be in luck.

Equineer
11-03-2004, 10:12 AM
Maybe you, John and John can go carpool looking for jobs.. Since the unemployment rate is the lowest it's been in decades, you should be in luck. So far, I've been unable to put a really good spin on the 20-year gap in my resume.

When all Fritz could do was carry Minnesota, it was so disgusting that a friend and I left Moose Lake and drove South without looking back.

In retrospect, we probably should have given the Post Office written notice. It's been tough ever since, and we blame Bush for all of it! :D

sq764
11-03-2004, 10:49 AM
So far, I've been unable to put a really good spin on the 20-year gap in my resume.

When all Fritz could do was carry Minnesota, it was so disgusting that a friend and I left Moose Lake and drove South without looking back.

In retrospect, we probably should have given the Post Office written notice. It's been tough ever since, and we blame Bush for all of it! :D

Look at the bright side, you Dem lovers have 4 more years to blame everything wrong in the world on Bush!! That's gotta make you smile

Equineer
11-03-2004, 11:22 AM
Look at the bright side, you Dem lovers have 4 more years to blame everything wrong in the world on Bush!! That's gotta make you smile You're always smiling when you're with Natasha! During Fritz's campaign, we took those Post Office jobs out of desperation after searching vainly for Frostbite Falls.

Lefty
11-03-2004, 11:24 AM
I just stuck with Fox all night; just hooked on fair and balanced.

Tom
11-03-2004, 07:45 PM
So far, I've been unable to put a really good spin on the 20-year gap in my resume.

Will you be heading south again now? Check in in 20 years. Let us know how your are doing.:rolleyes:

Dave Schwartz
11-03-2004, 08:00 PM
Equineer,

>>>You're always smiling when you're with Natasha! During Fritz's campaign, we took those Post Office jobs out of desperation after searching vainly for Frostbite Falls.<<<

Are you getting meds from Derek these days?

Who's Natasha?
Who's Fritz?
What Post Office jobs?
Where is Frostbite Falls?

Could you, in a lucid moment, please explain the above paragraph to someone who is obviously not of your intellectual caliber? (cause I just don't get it)

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

Tom
11-03-2004, 08:12 PM
I'm guessing Fritz ran for president? Name rings a bell. FBF rings same one. City in Minn?

chickenhead
11-03-2004, 08:25 PM
sounds like a ROcky and Bullwinkle reference to me.....

Steve 'StatMan'
11-03-2004, 08:26 PM
Natasha (& Boris), & Frostbite Falls, I remember from the Rocky & Bullwinkle Show.

Maybe someone attended Whatsamatter U?:D

Whoop! I got in late.

Fritz may refer to Walter 'Fritz' Mondale, who carried Minnesota and maybe one other state vs. Reagan.

Tom
11-03-2004, 08:44 PM
DO NOT

KILL MOOSE AND SQUIRREL

Steve 'StatMan'
11-03-2004, 08:46 PM
"Tune in next time for our next episode:

Despair In Pierre

or Kiss Your Dashale Goodbye"

Equineer
11-03-2004, 08:50 PM
Dave,

A Really Sound Thrashing - 1984 Presidential Campaign

Reagan/Bush Versus Walter "Fritz" Mondale/Anne Ferraro

Equineer
11-03-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Steve'StatMan'BTW
"Tune in next time for our next episode:

Despair In Pierre

or Kiss Your Dashale Goodbye" LOL - Are you Jay Ward? A perfect rendition of the typical ending teaser. :D