PDA

View Full Version : Joe Kennedy111 vs. Ed Markey

lamboguy
08-03-2020, 04:48 PM
i don't have a price on this one because its only a primary. Kennedy happens to be my US rep. his is a punk, he won't do anything for you, won't even answer a letter or return a phone call. he has the backing of the union.

Ed Markey is no star either, but somewhat does his job. he now has the backing of Occacio Cortez, whatever that means. its a pretty slick political add though.

Kennedy says he will be a better senator because he is younger and must think he is entitled to the job due to his name.

i have switched my party affiliation in order to vote against Kennedy in the upcoming election on September 1. i never vote, but i am getting my ass up to vote on this one in case it's close.

voting in the main election won't get the job done, they will never vote for a Republican senator here now. i got to stop him on September 1.

zico20
08-03-2020, 06:31 PM
i don't have a price on this one because its only a primary. Kennedy happens to be my US rep. his is a punk, he won't do anything for you, won't even answer a letter or return a phone call. he has the backing of the union.

Ed Markey is no star either, but somewhat does his job. he now has the backing of Occacio Cortez, whatever that means. its a pretty slick political add though.

Kennedy says he will be a better senator because he is younger and must think he is entitled to the job due to his name.

i have switched my party affiliation in order to vote against Kennedy in the upcoming election on September 1. i never vote, but i am getting my ass up to vote on this one in case it's close.

voting in the main election won't get the job done, they will never vote for a Republican senator here now. i got to stop him on September 1.

I think the smart thing to do is move to a red state, your happiness will increase ten fold overnight.