PDA

View Full Version : Biden loses Florida cops

JustRalph
07-31-2020, 07:49 PM
https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/07/31/tired-punching-bag-florida-police-union-unanimously-endorses-trump-emergency-vote/

This is a big deal

“ The 30,000 figure is just current membership, Kazanjian points out. Those members have friends and family who might resent the attacks on police and demands to defund or abolish them too, as might retired police officers. Donald Trump won Florida in 2016 by only 113,000 votes. One presumes that police officers probably lined up in the Republican category more than with Democrats in that election, but this time around they will likely be more enthusiastic about aligning with Trump and the GOP. If the unanimous vote for an endorsement is an indication, they’re a lot more enthusiastic now.”

davew
07-31-2020, 07:57 PM
in democratic utopia there will be no need for cops. there will be training programs for more social workers, counselors and renewable energy installers.

mostpost
07-31-2020, 09:03 PM
https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/07/31/tired-punching-bag-florida-police-union-unanimously-endorses-trump-emergency-vote/

This is a big deal

“ The 30,000 figure is just current membership, Kazanjian points out. Those members have friends and family who might resent the attacks on police and demands to defund or abolish them too, as might retired police officers. Donald Trump won Florida in 2016 by only 113,000 votes. One presumes that police officers probably lined up in the Republican category more than with Democrats in that election, but this time around they will likely be more enthusiastic about aligning with Trump and the GOP. If the unanimous vote for an endorsement is an indication, they’re a lot more enthusiastic now.”

Fascist police support fascist Trump. Doesn’t matter.

ElKabong
07-31-2020, 09:43 PM

Next time you need to call the police, maybe you can call one of those youth basketballers you watch play to come to your aid. I'm sure they'll protect you

Tom
07-31-2020, 11:09 PM
Or better yet, mostie, call a mailman.

Fascist cops - what a POS you are.

ElKabong
07-31-2020, 11:24 PM

These people are sick.

In multiple ways, but they're sick

fast4522
07-31-2020, 11:55 PM
Or better yet, mostie, call a mailman.

You have his number.:ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
08-01-2020, 12:11 AM
These people are sick.

In multiple ways, but they're sickGee, where have I heard this before? :pound:

Good to see people waking up to this stark fact.

MONEY
08-01-2020, 12:20 AM
Racist, Fascist, Nazi and Mostly Peaceful are words that the left uses to end intelligent/friendly conversations when as usual they have nothing of value to add.

jimmyb
08-01-2020, 12:23 PM
Mostie... the CEO of ANTIFA

zico20
08-01-2020, 09:02 PM
Mostie... the CEO of ANTIFA

It was an honor to be called an idiot by him. :jump: I am sure I am not the only one he has said that to, or maybe I am special.:D