PDA

View Full Version : Many Menu Items Not Clickable?

Dave Schwartz
07-27-2020, 12:56 AM
Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing issues with menu items not being clickable sometimes?

Anecdotally, it SEEMS to be tied to whether or not the GIANT ad which appears at the top of the screen loads. That ad (plus the banner) takes up almost half the screen. (Screenshot below.)

Anyway, what happens is that some or all of the menu items become completely unclickable.

Sometimes the page has to be refreshed 4 or 5 times to be able to click.

I am using the Brave browser.

https://objects-us-east-1.dream.io/daves-misc/PA/PA%20Ads.png

TexasDolly
07-27-2020, 08:22 AM
Yes Dave,

Clickable items are not hot on any number of sites . I wondered if the system was being held up by preference being given to BIG USERS netflix etc. or something similar. Been going on for a while for me. Pages are just not loading properly or slowly . I have 1000 mbs service with ATT.

TD

Marshall Bennett
07-27-2020, 09:31 AM
I've noticed that until the page completely loads on many sites, its almost useless trying to use it. Ads account for much of it. In the case of most news websites, you also have various videos embedded loading also. Speed I'm sure helps, but some are slow regardless. Its as if they want to ram everything down your throat as soon as you arrive. I've yet to experience this problem here though.