PDA

View Full Version : Time to Tear Down Dimwit Party

boxcar
07-24-2020, 11:21 AM
GOP Rep. Gohmert Introduces Resolution To Ban Democratic Party

Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas introduced a resolution on Thursday to ban the Democratic Party or any other political party that supported slavery.

Gohmert’s resolution also calls on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to have all items removed from the House of Representatives wing of the U.S. Capitol or the connected House office buildings that name any political party or organization that supported slavery.

https://www.westernjournal.com/gop-rep-gohmert-introduces-resolution-ban-democratic-party/

jimmyb
07-24-2020, 01:04 PM

RunForTheRoses
07-24-2020, 01:08 PM

RunForTheRoses
07-24-2020, 01:14 PM

woodtoo
07-24-2020, 01:25 PM

Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas introduced a resolution on Thursday to ban the Democratic Party or any other political party that supported slavery.

Gohmert’s resolution also calls on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to have all items removed from the House of Representatives wing of the U.S. Capitol or the connected House office buildings that name any political party or organization that supported slavery.

https://www.westernjournal.com/gop-rep-gohmert-introduces-resolution-ban-democratic-party/

That was worth watching, I must have missed Chuck and Nancy's reply.

biggestal99
07-24-2020, 05:21 PM
That was worth watching, I must have missed Chuck and Nancy's reply.

They don’t respond to nonsense.

Allan

newtothegame
07-24-2020, 05:29 PM

Allan

So you think its non sense that the Democratic Party has supported slavery???

MargieRose
07-24-2020, 05:36 PM

https://www.westernjournal.com/gop-rep-gohmert-introduces-resolution-ban-democratic-party/If everything/anything in our past history deemed to be racist needs to be taken down and/or canceled, shouldn't the Democratic Party be brought to the top of the list? :headbanger:

oughtoh
07-24-2020, 05:50 PM
New York needs to changed their name too. The Duke of York was a big slave trader. They can rename it, Where Seniors Die.

Tom
07-24-2020, 09:37 PM
So you think its non sense that the Democratic Party has supported slavery???

AND created the KKK!
give them credit where it is due.

Nancy - she is home eating ice cream - doing NOTHING for months now. After helping spread the virus, and the anarchy in the streets, she now calls cops storm troopers.

If anyone ever DESERVED to get this disease, it is this bitch.

zico20
07-24-2020, 09:54 PM

Allan

Why is it only your side that can take down the past? The only statues left of white men when you are finished are the communists. Notice how those are still standing! I wouldn't be surprised if you had your picture taken with the statue of Lenin!

mostpost
07-24-2020, 10:19 PM

Louie Gohmert is the dumbest member of Congress that I can remember. Which is amazing when you consider Congress has had Devin Nunez, Steve King, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, Marsha Blackburn, Michelle Bachman etc.

Even he knows this resolution will never pass and has no power if it does. He’s just looking for a few minutes of attention.

So, let’s oblige him. Here stands Louie Gohmert, the stupidest man on earth and his protege, Boxcar.

MargieRose
07-24-2020, 10:26 PM
Louie Gohmert is the dumbest member of Congress that I can remember. Which is amazing when you consider Congress has had Devin Nunez, Steve King, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, Marsha Blackburn, Michelle Bachman etc.

Even he knows this resolution will never pass and has no power if it does. He’s just looking for a few minutes of attention.

So, let’s oblige him. Here stands Louie Gohmert, the stupidest man on earth and his protege, Boxcar.You talk like your feelings just got hurt.

clicknow
07-25-2020, 05:18 AM
The Lincoln Project, Republican Voters Against Trump (RVAT), the Right Side PAC, the 43 Alumni for Biden super PAC, the Bravery Project, etc. are all trying to save........ the Republican Party.

Then there's some new group that doesn't have a name yet made up of two dozen former national-security officials who served under Republican Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush, with dozens more in talks to join.

I'm quite sure they believe there won't be a Republican Party if they don't do what they are doing. The opposition to Trump within his own party seems rather..... unprecedented. And all this was before covid-19, but his handling of this seems to have just made things worse.

At any rate, if I were Gohmert I would not worry too much about the Dem Party. :D

Ocala Mike
07-25-2020, 07:07 AM

You left out my esteemed congressman, Rep. Ted Yoho (R, FL 3) who will mercifully be returning to horse doctoring in a few months.

MargieRose
07-25-2020, 09:08 AM
You talk like your feelings just got hurt.https://twitter.com/RepVernonJones/status/1265470861626281985
[Georgia] Rep. Vernon Jones is a Black Democrat who supports Trump... (https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/rep-vernon-jones-black-democrat-who-supports-trump-and-facing-wrath-his)

He asserts that no one on cable news or in his own party in Washington wants to hear from “African Americans like me, who are educated, who have political experience, are NRA members, support law enforcement, believe in the Constitution, want to put America first, believe in immigration but also securing the borders and not putting illegals before the American people.”
“President Trump’s record in just three and a half years has done far more than Democrats have in the past 30 to 40 years,” says Jones, particularly his effort to help the country's African-American community.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EY_3JdrXYAcxJdc?format=jpg&name=medium

MargieRose
07-25-2020, 09:25 AM
Oh my! Another Democrat who has seen the light!

Lifelong Democrat Tells Trump Why He'll Be the First Republican He's Ever Voted For (https://www.westernjournal.com/lifelong-democrat-tells-trump-first-republican-ever-voted/)

Terrell has recently been outspoken about his displeasure with Democratic nominee Joe Biden, telling Hannity (https://video.foxnews.com/v/6172294542001#sp=show-clips) in a July 17 interview that “the Democratic Party left me” and announcing that he would be voting Republican for the first time (https://www.westernjournal.com/civil-rights-attorney-leo-terrell-announces-will-vote-republican-first-time-ever/).

“Donald J. Trump has done more for black Americans in three years, than the Biden/Obama administration,” Terrell told Hannity in a separate interview this week.

“The reason I’m voting for Donald Trump Trump is because Joe Biden went on national radio and said, ‘If you vote for Trump, you ain’t black.’

“That is insulting. That is racist,” he added.

“Biden is the racist.”

boxcar
07-25-2020, 10:13 AM
If everything/anything in our past history deemed to be racist needs to be taken down and/or canceled, shouldn't the Democratic Party be brought to the top of the list? :headbanger:

AMEN!!!

PaceAdvantage
07-25-2020, 02:20 PM
The Lincoln Project, Republican Voters Against Trump (RVAT), the Right Side PAC, the 43 Alumni for Biden super PAC, the Bravery Project, etc. are all trying to save........ the Republican Party.

Then there's some new group that doesn't have a name yet made up of two dozen former national-security officials who served under Republican Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush, with dozens more in talks to join.

I'm quite sure they believe there won't be a Republican Party if they don't do what they are doing. The opposition to Trump within his own party seems rather..... unprecedented. And all this was before covid-19, but his handling of this seems to have just made things worse.

At any rate, if I were Gohmert I would not worry too much about the Dem Party. :DThe big problem here is you think that "old" Republican party is worth saving.

Many people on here were posting about how pathetic the Republican party had become well before Trump ever walked into town...

The whole reason he won is because many Republicans were FED UP with their party as it existed.

Only those who stand to PROFIT want that old party kept alive via life support.

Tom
07-25-2020, 02:37 PM

So, let’s oblige him. Here stands Louie Gohmert, the stupidest man on earth and his protege, Boxcar.

Try to address reality - what is wrong with his argument- it is a TRUE premise, the dems DID back slavery, they did start the KKK, they meet all the criteria of others whose statues are coming down.

Why is this a bad idea?

Tom
07-25-2020, 02:42 PM
The big problem here is you think that "old" Republican party is worth saving.

Many people on here were posting about how pathetic the Republican party had become well before Trump ever walked into town...

The whole reason he won is because many Republicans were FED UP with their party as it existed.

Only those who stand to PROFIT want that old party kept alive via life support.

That was me 100%.
Search my posts back then - I hoped Trump would DESTROY the GOP.

Still do.

But for now, we need it to battle the America Last party.

Trump is the ONLY man in DC is not a scum sucking POS.
Anyone in Congress or the court is non-essential and an enemy of the American people. Anyone and everyone.

WE need more people like Trump running for offices - people not beholding to the "machine." People who will actually represent the best interests of the nations, not the party.

boxcar
07-25-2020, 03:22 PM

From where I sit, it's obvious that the "stupidest man on earth" has hit a big nerve given your juvenile, vacuous, knee-jerk response. You're so stupid, you can't even fake a semi-intelligent, half-witted rebuttal to his reasons behind the resolution. And here I've been thinking for the longest time that your soul mate Hcap had the mortal lock on the psychological illness known as projection.
:rolleyes: :coffee:

newtothegame
07-25-2020, 03:23 PM
That was me 100%.
Search my posts back then - I hoped Trump would DESTROY the GOP.

Still do.

But for now, we need it to battle the America Last party.

Trump is the ONLY man in DC is not a scum sucking POS.
Anyone in Congress or the court is non-essential and an enemy of the American people. Anyone and everyone.

WE need more people like Trump running for offices - people not beholding to the "machine." People who will actually represent the best interests of the nations, not the party.

Amen brother! I have also said similar. The problem is the TWO party system as we know it. Neither side is, nor wants, to give up power. New comers to the scene are fighting a HUGE uphill battle as they essentially are relegated to having to support one of the two parties.

Green Party, independent, etc etc, even if elected, almost NEVER get into any positions of authority. So, their terms in congress are short lived because they do not accomplish much. Next, they do not have the nearly endless streams of financial backing in a tight race.
People have been conditioned for so long that it's either Republican or Democrat.

I 100% agree with your Tom that NONE of the ass wipes in Congress have our best interest at heart. They all get into little rooms, lock the doors, and make sweetheart deals that benefits themselves. "hey, I'll vote for your proposal IF....and you vote for my proposal IF.... "
This is EXACTLY why they (those in congress) will NEVER entertain term limits!

This country needs a serious ennima!

iwearpurple
07-25-2020, 10:32 PM

You must have forgotten how Hank Johnson said Guam would tip over if too many troops were on the island in 2010.

hcap
07-26-2020, 02:58 AM
You must have forgotten how Hank Johnson said Guam would tip over if too many troops were on the island in 2010.I can understand how so-called conservatives were downright embarrased by the republican party prior to their new moron

How's about these?

"We know Al Qaeda has camps on the Mexican border. We have people that are trained to act Hispanic when they are radical Islamists." –Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert

"Just because the Supreme Court rules on something doesn't necessarily mean that that's constitutional." –Oklahoma Rep. Jim Bridenstine, on the legal status of Obamacare

"The Great Flood is an example of climate change. And that certainly wasn't because mankind overdeveloped hydrocarbon energy." – Texas Rep. Joe Barton

"They're coming after your donuts!" – Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul after the FDA said it would phase out trans fats

"It's a racist tax." – Florida Rep. Ted Yoho on the civil-rights consequences of taxing tanning salons, which supposedly discriminates against pale Americans

"If it hurts a bunch of lazy blacks that want the government to give them everything, so be it." – North Carolina GOP Executive Committee member Don Yelton on his state's voter ID law

hcap
07-26-2020, 03:11 AM

At any rate, if I were Gohmert I would not worry too much about the Dem Party. :DLooks like The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute has taken a DIM VIEW OF THE REAL DIMWIT.

Hows come Trumpites?

RNC, Trump campaign told to stop using President Reagan to raise money

https://www.chron.com/news/article/RNC-Trump-campaign-told-to-stop-using-President-15434408.php

boxcar
07-26-2020, 09:58 AM
Liberals, all your stupid posts in this thread do not detract from the irrefutable fact that the dimwit party has long roots sunk deep into the soil of racism. It's high time to tear the party down and grind it into the dust -- a just end for it indeed!

hcap
07-26-2020, 10:49 AM
Liberals, all your stupid posts in this thread do not detract from the irrefutable fact that the dimwit party has long roots sunk deep into the soil of racism. It's high time to tear the party down and grind it into the dust -- a just end for it indeed!Why did The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute cut off your moron? Are they all liberals too?:rolleyes:

boxcar
07-26-2020, 10:56 AM
Why did The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute cut off your moron? Are they all liberals too?:rolleyes:

Your question has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Remove your mask and shove your non sequitur up your nose. :coffee:

hcap
07-26-2020, 11:28 AM
Your question has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Remove your mask and shove your non sequitur up your nose. :coffee:Very relevant. That along with all previous actual republicans pre-Moron, have pointed out who the real dimwits are. Trump, and his scandal plagued administration.

Include your boy Louie, a major dimwit and schmuck.

Rep. Louie Gohmert: We can't restrict high-capacity magazines because gay marriage leads to bestiality
https://www.salon.com/2013/04/02/rep_louie_gohmert_we_cant_restrict_high_capacity_m agazines_because_gay_marriage_leads_to_bestiality/

boxcar
07-26-2020, 11:42 AM
Very relevant. That along with all previous actual republicans pre-Moron, have pointed out who the real dimwits are. Trump, and his scandal plagued administration.

Include your boy Louie, a major dimwit and schmuck.

Rep. Louie Gohmert: We can't restrict high-capacity magazines because gay marriage leads to bestiality
https://www.salon.com/2013/04/02/rep_louie_gohmert_we_cant_restrict_high_capacity_m agazines_because_gay_marriage_leads_to_bestiality/

The real evil dimwits are in the DemocRAT Racist Party. It's time to dismantle the RAT party.

hcap
07-26-2020, 12:06 PM
The real evil dimwits are in the DemocRAT Racist Party. It's time to dismantle the RAT party.Looks like your King Rat and his little rat-lets, are the ones to be decimated in November.

Your absolute schmuck Louie has only a 20.1% approval rating. Probably that dimwitted rat will not be re-elected when Joe takes Texas in November, and puts things back together, in 2022

Bend over as far as you can backwards, and get ready to kiss your far right bigoted ass bye-bye:lol::lol:

jimmyb
07-26-2020, 12:13 PM
Looks like your King Rat and his little rat-lets, are the ones to be decimated in November.

Your absolute schmuck Louie has only a 20.1% approval rating. Probably that dimwitted rat will not be re-elected when Joe takes Texas in November, and puts things back together, in 2022

Bend over as far as you can backwards, and get ready to kiss your far right bigoted ass bye-bye:lol::lol:

Chris Wallace has asked dementia Joe numerous times to appear on his show and he keeps refusing. Whats the former vice child groper afraid of?

boxcar
07-26-2020, 12:25 PM
Looks like your King Rat and his little rat-lets, are the ones to be decimated in November.

IS the RAT party using the same pollsters they relied upon during the last election when they had the witch winning by a landslide? :rolleyes:

hcap
07-26-2020, 12:45 PM
Chris Wallace has asked dementia Joe numerous times to appear on his show and he keeps refusing. Whats the former vice child groper afraid of?Maybe Joe must first brag he too can recognize 3 nouns in a row as proof of a towering intellect in passing a dementia test before Chris may interview him:rolleyes:

Or maybe must call himself a "stable genius" while "fixing" the weather bureaus accurate path of a hurricane, with his magic marker and promptly afterwords denied he did no such thing?:rolleyes:

boxcar
07-26-2020, 01:45 PM
Maybe Joe must first brag he too can recognize 3 nouns in a row as proof of a towering intellect in passing a dementia test before Chris may interview him:rolleyes:

Or maybe must call himself a "stable genius" while "fixing" the weather bureaus accurate path of a hurricane, with his magic marker and promptly afterwords denied he did no such thing?:rolleyes:

I can't blame Joe BiteMe for hiding under his rock. I'd be scared to death to appear in public if I didn't know that Arizona is a state and not city. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ElKabong
07-26-2020, 02:56 PM
Maybe Joe must first brag he too can recognize 3 nouns in a row as proof of a towering intellect in passing a dementia test before Chris may interview him:rolleyes:

Dementia Joe can't put 3 words together. Please don't stress him out.

ElKabong
07-26-2020, 02:59 PM
;)Looks like your King Rat and his little rat-lets, are the ones to be decimated in November.

Having spent a LOT of time in his district over the summer, I can promise you he'll win in a landslide.

Curious, what is the source of your polling data and is it contained to his district's constituents?

boxcar
07-26-2020, 04:26 PM
;)

Having spent a LOT of time in his district over the summer, I can promise you he'll win in a landslide.

Curious, what is the source of your polling data and is it contained to his district's constituents?

The source is most likely the labyrinth enmeshed between Hcap's ears that passes for his mind. :coffee:

Tom
07-26-2020, 06:16 PM
Chris Wallace has asked dementia Joe numerous times to appear on his show and he keeps refusing. Whats the former vice child groper afraid of?

R E A L I T Y

He fears what he does not understand

wisconsin
07-26-2020, 07:30 PM
puts things back together,[B] in 2022[/B

What exactly are these "things" that will be "put back together"?

Be specific.

davew
07-26-2020, 07:46 PM
IS the RAT party using the same pollsters they relied upon during the last election when they had the witch winning by a landslide? :rolleyes:

they are polling 12% more D than R, mostly because the 70% of R population that does not want to say who they are voting for (Trump)

delayjf
07-26-2020, 08:08 PM
Bend over as far as you can backwards, and get ready to kiss your far right bigoted ass bye-bye

FTFY - Bend over as far as you can backwards, and get ready to kiss your far left perverted ass bye-bye

hcap
07-27-2020, 02:51 AM
For all you Louie fans....

1)-Louie is a republican House member.

2)- In the November 2018 midterm elections, the Democratic Party won a new majority in the House mostly because the moron was campaigning for republicans House members

3)-Louie wants to pass a bill "outlawing" the majority, the Democratic Party.

4)- Takes a monumental DIMWIT, to propose let alone, expect that bill to pass.

5)-Takes even more monumental Trumpite DIMWITS, to admire Louie's downright stupidity!:lol::lol::lol:

PaceAdvantage
07-27-2020, 11:00 AM
He's just following the logic of the Democrats in the first place. Or haven't you been paying attention?

boxcar
07-27-2020, 11:41 AM
He's just following the logic of the Democrats in the first place. Or haven't you been paying attention?

Not only hasn't he been paying attention but Hcap is too dense to understand that the resolution was merely a vehicle to publicly expose the utter hypocrisy of the RATS. Notice how the RATS whine and complain about the guy who wrote the resolution but have nothing to say about the content of same! :coffee:

hcap
07-27-2020, 01:11 PM
Not only hasn't he been paying attention but Hcap is too dense to understand that the resolution was merely a vehicle to publicly expose the utter hypocrisy of the RATS. Notice how the RATS whine and complain about the guy who wrote the resolution but have nothing to say about the content of same! :coffee:So Louie was making a statement?

Maybe he should use FBI stats showing under the Disjointed States of Tumplandia since he took up residence in the WH, racism and hate crimes are rampant. Ever wonder why your moron has an 8% approval rating among African Americans? Call up Louie and have a word with him.

Hate-Crime Violence Hits 16-Year High, F.B.I. Reports
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/12/us/hate-crimes-fbi-report.html

Personal attacks motivated by bias or prejudice reached a 16-year high in 2018, the F.B.I. said Tuesday, with a significant upswing in violence against Latinos outpacing a drop in assaults targeting Muslims and Arab-Americans.

Over all, the number of hate crimes of all kinds reported in the United States remained fairly flat last year after a three-year increase, according to an annual F.B.I. report.

Or stats from the Brookings Institute....

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2019/08/14/trump-and-racism-what-do-the-data-say/

President Trump’s racist rhetoric has played in encouraging violence in America. Predictably, some podcast listeners responded skeptically on Twitter, doubting the association between Trump and hateful behavior. It would be naïve to think that data will change many individuals’ minds on this topic, but nonetheless, there is substantial evidence that Trump has encouraged racism and benefitted politically from it.

Or antisemitism?
Anti-Semitic Crime In The U.S. Reaches Record Levels
May 12, 2020
https://www.wbur.org/news/2020/05/12/antisemitic-crime-record-level

The Anti-Defamation League says there were 2,107 hate crimes against Jewish people nationwide in 2019, according to the organization's annual survey. That's the highest the number since the ADL began tallying hate crimes in 1979.

Have your asshole Louie address all of the above.

boxcar
07-27-2020, 01:16 PM
So Louie was making a statement?

Maybe he should use FBI stats showing under the Disjointed States of Tumplandia since he took up residence in the WH, racism and hate crimes are rampant. Ever wonder why your moron has an 8% approval rating among African Americans? Call up Louie and have a word with him.

Personal attacks motivated by bias or prejudice reached a 16-year high in 2018, the F.B.I. said Tuesday, with a significant upswing in violence against Latinos outpacing a drop in assaults targeting Muslims and Arab-Americans.

Over all, the number of hate crimes of all kinds reported in the United States remained fairly flat last year after a three-year increase, according to an annual F.B.I. report.

Or stats from the Brookings Institute....

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2019/08/14/trump-and-racism-what-do-the-data-say/

President Trump’s racist rhetoric has played in encouraging violence in America. Predictably, some podcast listeners responded skeptically on Twitter, doubting the association between Trump and hateful behavior. It would be naïve to think that data will change many individuals’ minds on this topic, but nonetheless, there is substantial evidence that Trump has encouraged racism and benefitted politically from it.

Or antisemitism?
Anti-Semitic Crime In The U.S. Reaches Record Levels
May 12, 2020
https://www.wbur.org/news/2020/05/12/antisemitic-crime-record-level

The Anti-Defamation League says there were 2,107 hate crimes against Jewish people nationwide in 2019, according to the organization's annual survey. That's the highest the number since the ADL began tallying hate crimes in 1979.

Have your asshole Louie address all of the above.

He addressed a lot more than that. He has made public the long, sordid, racist, bigoted history of the dimwit party.

hcap
07-27-2020, 01:40 PM
He addressed a lot more than that. He has made public the long, sordid, racist, bigoted history of the dimwit party.

You and Louie must be unaware of the "Southern Strategy"

And why do republican presidents fare so poorly with African Americans? Maybe they remember the "Southern Strategy" and how they've been treated.

Analyzing Black Support for President Trump

https://news.gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/268517/analyzing-black-support-president-trump.aspx

A review of the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research's collection of exit poll data for recent presidential elections shows that the black share of the vote given to the Republican candidate has averaged 10% since 1976. This ranges from a low of 4% for John McCain in 2008 (when he ran against Barack Obama) to 17% for Gerald Ford in 1976 (when he ran for re-election against Jimmy Carter). Since 1984, the average black share of the vote for the GOP candidate has been 9%. George W. Bush averaged 10% of the black vote in his two elections; his father, George H. W. Bush, averaged 10.5% in his two elections; and Ronald Reagan averaged 11.5% in his two elections.

...But it appears very unlikely there will be a sudden breakthrough by which Trump gains a substantially higher percentage of the black vote than he got in 2016. Black Americans' approval of the job Trump is doing as president remains low, and the stability of these ratings since Trump took office suggests a low probability that the pattern will be significantly disrupted. The history of consistently low black voting for GOP candidates over the past four decades also underscores the structural challenge any Republican candidate faces in attempting to increase their black vote share. It's likely that black voters' enthusiasm and turnout in next year's election will be a much more important variable than the predictably high percentage of the vote black voters will give to the Democratic candidate.

PaceAdvantage
07-27-2020, 01:48 PM
Brookings Institute, did you say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWHuPQlPJ5k

boxcar
07-27-2020, 01:59 PM
You and Louie must be unaware of the "Southern Strategy"

And why do republican presidents fare so poorly with African Americans? Maybe they remember the "Southern Strategy" and how they've been treated.

Analyzing Black Support for President Trump

https://news.gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/268517/analyzing-black-support-president-trump.aspx

A review of the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research's collection of exit poll data for recent presidential elections shows that the black share of the vote given to the Republican candidate has averaged 10% since 1976. This ranges from a low of 4% for John McCain in 2008 (when he ran against Barack Obama) to 17% for Gerald Ford in 1976 (when he ran for re-election against Jimmy Carter). Since 1984, the average black share of the vote for the GOP candidate has been 9%. George W. Bush averaged 10% of the black vote in his two elections; his father, George H. W. Bush, averaged 10.5% in his two elections; and Ronald Reagan averaged 11.5% in his two elections.

...But it appears very unlikely there will be a sudden breakthrough by which Trump gains a substantially higher percentage of the black vote than he got in 2016. Black Americans' approval of the job Trump is doing as president remains low, and the stability of these ratings since Trump took office suggests a low probability that the pattern will be significantly disrupted. The history of consistently low black voting for GOP candidates over the past four decades also underscores the structural challenge any Republican candidate faces in attempting to increase their black vote share. It's likely that black voters' enthusiasm and turnout in next year's election will be a much more important variable than the predictably high percentage of the vote black voters will give to the Democratic candidate.

Because the Republicans are the Party of Stupid and have allowed the dimwits to co-opt the race issue and control the narrative.

hcap
07-27-2020, 05:06 PM
Brookings Institute, did you say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWHuPQlPJ5kDevin Nunes versus The Brookings Institute?????? Sort of like boxcar debating Albert Einstein on physics.:lol::lol::lol:

Where is the latest conspiracy hatched between Barr and Trump on how the FBI sabotaged the moron? What is the name of the Connecticut attorney who will "save the day"?

Hint: Trump sabotaged himself.

hcap
07-27-2020, 05:21 PM
Because the Republicans are the Party of Stupid and have allowed the dimwits to co-opt the race issue and control the narrative.You did not respond to Nixon's Southern Strategy.

Do you know the history of the Dixiecrats?

Tom
07-27-2020, 05:49 PM
What exactly are these "things" that will be "put back together"?

Be specific.

Does it include all the people killed in the senseless violence promoted in our streets by the dems? Murders up 95%in
Minn, 24% in NYC....it has reached PANDEMIC stage.

How do we put that back together?

All the businesses closed for good, people's lives destroyed by a collapsed economy....anyone who says "put it back together" is an idiot.

boxcar
07-27-2020, 06:50 PM
You did not respond to Nixon's Southern Strategy.

Do you know the history of the Dixiecrats?

And you haven't responded to the very long history of racism in the dimwit party.

Meanwhile, click the link below that debunks your myth about the Southern Strategy.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/402754-the-myth-of-nixons-southern-strategy

ElKabong
07-27-2020, 10:48 PM
For all you Louie fans....

3)-Louie wants to pass a bill "outlawing" the majority, the Democratic Party.

:

IIRC, he wanted to dismantle it b/c it was the party that supported slavery. The party of Klansman Robert Byrd

You didn't answer my question>> What data source did you cite for your #s on Gohmert's polling info, and was the polling contained to people in his district?

hcap
07-28-2020, 05:03 AM
And you haven't responded to the very long history of racism in the dimwit party. The dems are guilty of racism primarily due to the southern Dixiecrats. Kicked out of the democratic party and wholly embraced and welcomed in by the repugs

Meanwhile, click the link below that debunks your myth about the Southern Strategy.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/402754-the-myth-of-nixons-southern-strategyYour article is an opinion hit piece countrary to established history, by of all people......

" Dinesh D'Souza, opinion contributor"

Dinesh Joseph D'Souza (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinesh_D%27Souza) (/dɪˈnɛʃ dəˈsuːzə/; born April 25, 1961) is an Indian-born American convicted felon, author, filmmaker, conspiracy theorist and far-right political provocateur.

....In 2014, D'Souza pleaded guilty in federal court to one felony charge of using a "straw donor" to make an illegal campaign contribution to a 2012 United States Senate campaign.[7][8] He was sentenced to eight months in a halfway house

He should have been locked up for re-writing history. But not to worry,
your inept moron pardoned him for absolutely no good reason. :rolleyes:

Tom
07-28-2020, 10:00 AM
He should have been locked up for re-writing history. But not to worry,your inept moron pardoned him for absolutely no good reason. :rolleyes:

Grow up, little boy.
Please list all the good reasons for every pardon Clinton and Obama issues......waiting, you little drama queen......:lol::lol::lol::lol:

boxcar
07-28-2020, 10:21 AM
The dems are guilty of racism primarily due to the southern Dixiecrats. Kicked out of the democratic party and wholly embraced and welcomed in by the repugs

You're lying as usual. Read the article from the link I posted yesterday.

Also, racism within the party of RATS existed long before Nixon's day. :rolleyes:

hcap
07-28-2020, 11:01 AM
Grow up, little boy.
Please list all the good reasons for every pardon Clinton and Obama issues......waiting, you little drama queen......:lol::lol::lol::lol:The point is baby bithcin' little chimp, D'Souza is as far from a historian as your moron is from being a president, let alone a compassionate HUMAN BEING.

Tom
07-28-2020, 12:58 PM
The point is baby bithcin' little chimp, D'Souza is as far from a historian as your moron is from being a president, let alone a compassionate HUMAN BEING.

I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't clear.
I asked for good reasons for other pardons - as you seem to somehow think that is a requirement. Your reply makes no sense.
Please try to follow along.

hcap
07-28-2020, 01:11 PM
I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't clear.
I asked for good reasons for other pardons - as you seem to somehow think that is a requirement. Your reply makes no sense.
Please try to follow along.Totally besides the point. D'Souza background is just the setting for his ignorance and delusions.

Absolutely nothing to do with Trumps pardon.

Asshole D'Souza is a convicted felon, not a historian, and is totally unaware of the Southern Strategy and the Dixiecrats racism, and absurd to use as a historical authority.

Oh wait, I forgot. Your only following your master, your sorcerer-in-chief, boxcar.:rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
07-28-2020, 01:23 PM
Totally besides the point. D'Souza background is just the setting for his ignorance and delusions.

Asshole D'Souza is a convicted felon, not a historian, and is totally unaware of the Southern Strategy and the Dixiecrats racism, and absurd to use as a historical authority.

Oh wait, I forgot. Your only following your master, your sorcerer-in-chief, boxcar.:rolleyes:They have an answer for everything.

Until the right grows balls just as big, we're doomed.

Tom
07-28-2020, 05:17 PM
Totally besides the point. D'Souza background is just the setting for his ignorance and delusions.

Oh wait, I forgot. Your only following your master, your sorcerer-in-chief, boxcar.:rolleyes:

Again, I am typing this very slowly so you can perhaps comprehend what is being talked about here (for once). D'Souza has NOTHING to do with what I posted. That was your and Boxcar.

Pause now, breathe deeply.....ready?

OK, now.....

I replied, specifically refering to your comment about ?no good reason" for a pardon.

Breathe, again. Another one.

Now, I was asking why that was a requirement - when the last two dem presidents did the EXACTLY the same thing.

OK, now, try it again.....this time, on topic.

Breathe deeply as needed.

hcap
07-28-2020, 05:30 PM
Again, I am typing this very slowly so you can perhaps comprehend what is being talked about here (for once). D'Souza has NOTHING to do with what I posted. That was your and Boxcar.

Pause now, breathe deeply.....ready?

OK, now.....

I replied, specifically refering to your comment about ?no good reason" for a pardon.

Breathe, again. Another one.

Now, I was asking why that was a requirement - when the last two dem presidents did the EXACTLY the same thing.

OK, now, try it again.....this time, on topic.

Breathe deeply as needed.Ok, I forgot, he also pardoned Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Maybe your " sorcerer-in-chief, boxcar", can get an accurate historical lesson from that doofus instead.:rolleyes:

Looks like a real Historian to me....

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6b/Joe_Arpaio_%2827482869280%29.jpg/330px-Joe_Arpaio_%2827482869280%29.jpg

Tom
07-28-2020, 05:54 PM
I gotta ask, just what does it take to get any thing through your head? Are you seriously that ignorant?

Try this.....

https://media3.giphy.com/media/aa9VQ6gg5wCBy/giphy.gif

PaceAdvantage
07-28-2020, 06:01 PM
He's really bad lately...like Joe Biden. We should just let him be and ignore him...again like Joe Biden.

Marshall Bennett
07-28-2020, 08:45 PM
Maybe he'll get brave and bold and censor himself. :)

hcap
07-29-2020, 04:32 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes:I gotta ask, just what does it take to get any thing through your head? Are you seriously that ignorant?

Try this.....

https://media3.giphy.com/media/aa9VQ6gg5wCBy/giphy.gif
He's really bad lately...like Joe Biden. We should just let him be and ignore him...again like Joe Biden.
Your far right religious leader, boxcar, not making much headway with his absurd religious crap on his religious threads, has totally lost it repeatedly, since 2016. According to the box, "god installed Trump as preznit".:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Boxcar starts this ridiculous thread using probably the stupidest repug ever. One with little grasp of history, and of the history of racism, wasting everyone's time, and you lockstep Trumpites support boxcar's and Louie's total bullshit.

Now you want to change the subject to Bill Clinton's pardon's? Why am I not suprised? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

In the 19th century, Southern Democrats were whites in the South who believed in Jacksonian democracy. In the 1850s they defended slavery in the United States,

The monopoly that the Democratic Party held over most of the South first showed major signs of breaking apart in 1948, when many white Southern Democrats, upset by the policies of desegregation enacted during the administration of Democratic President Harry Truman, created the States Rights Democratic Party, which nominated South Carolina Governor Strom Thurmond for President. The "Dixiecrats" won most of the deep South (where Truman was not on the ballot).

The new party collapsed after the election, while Thurmond became a Republican in the 1960s. The Civil Rights Act of 1964, signed by President Lyndon B. Johnson, although a southern Democrat himself, was unable to rally the party and received heavy opposition from both Southern Democrats and Southern Republicans. The shift of Southern whites to the Republican Party had also been motivated by racial conservatism. In the ensuing years, the passing of the Civil Rights Act and the increasing conservatism of the Republican Party, compared to the central planning of the Democratic Party

As civil rights grew more accepted throughout the nation, basing a general election strategy on appeals to "states' rights", which some would have believed opposed civil rights laws, would have resulted in a national backlash. The concept of "states' rights" was considered by some to be subsumed within a broader meaning than simply a reference to civil rights laws

The Southern strategy was Republican Party electoral strategy to increase political support among white voters in the South by appealing to racism against African Americans.

Goldwater’s (https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/07/26/what-we-get-wrong-about-southern-strategy/)campaign did launch the Southern strategy, originally called “Operation Dixie,” by directly and aggressively championing his vote against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. As a result, the senator won five Deep South states, including 87 percent of the vote in Mississippi. But this blunt appeal may have done more harm than good, because, other than his native Arizona, these were the only states Goldwater won.

"As to the whole Southern strategy that Harry Dent and others put together in 1968, opposition to the Voting Rights Act would have been a central part of keeping the South." .....Lee Atwater repug consultant

boxcar
07-29-2020, 11:34 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Your far right religious leader, boxcar, not making much headway with his absurd religious crap on his religious threads, has totally lost it repeatedly, since 2016. According to the box, "god installed Trump as preznit".:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Boxcar starts this ridiculous thread using probably the stupidest repug ever. One with little grasp of history, and of the history of racism, wasting everyone's time, and you lockstep Trumpites support boxcar's and Louie's total bullshit.

Now you want to change the subject to Bill Clinton's pardon's? Why am I not suprised? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

In the 19th century, Southern Democrats were whites in the South who believed in Jacksonian democracy. In the 1850s they defended slavery in the United States,

The monopoly that the Democratic Party held over most of the South first showed major signs of breaking apart in 1948, when many white Southern Democrats, upset by the policies of desegregation enacted during the administration of Democratic President Harry Truman, created the States Rights Democratic Party, which nominated South Carolina Governor Strom Thurmond for President. The "Dixiecrats" won most of the deep South (where Truman was not on the ballot).

The new party collapsed after the election, while Thurmond became a Republican in the 1960s. The Civil Rights Act of 1964, signed by President Lyndon B. Johnson, although a southern Democrat himself, was unable to rally the party and received heavy opposition from both Southern Democrats and Southern Republicans. The shift of Southern whites to the Republican Party had also been motivated by racial conservatism. In the ensuing years, the passing of the Civil Rights Act and the increasing conservatism of the Republican Party, compared to the central planning of the Democratic Party

As civil rights grew more accepted throughout the nation, basing a general election strategy on appeals to "states' rights", which some would have believed opposed civil rights laws, would have resulted in a national backlash. The concept of "states' rights" was considered by some to be subsumed within a broader meaning than simply a reference to civil rights laws

The Southern strategy was Republican Party electoral strategy to increase political support among white voters in the South by appealing to racism against African Americans.

Mission Accomplished! Hcap reinforced his own lie to himself. He's now permanently stuck on stupid as a true believer in his own steaming piles of horse manure.

Tom
07-29-2020, 05:28 PM

Hey, Eintstein, for the last time, listen really carefully - because so far, you have the attention spam of a can of SPAM....BOXCAR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY POSTS IN THIS THREAD. GO back, re-read my original post to you about pardon - try to push yourself to the extreme limits of your limited brain capacity and understand for once at least ONE post in a thread........you are making a total fool of yourself. And doing a danged fine job of it.

ElKabong
07-29-2020, 05:32 PM

You can't give Tom a direct answer

You can't give me a direct answer (polling data source on Tx District 1 @ my request b/c I know your #s are pure BS)

You wonder why you're taken as a joke here. Think about it.

hcap
07-29-2020, 06:11 PM
You can't give Tom a direct answer

You can't give me a direct answer (polling data source on Tx District 1 @ my request b/c I know your #s are pure BS)

You wonder why you're taken as a joke here. Think about it.This absurd thread is about a false claim by Texas Louie, that democrats are THE Racists. None of you care to discuss the documented OFFICIAL policy of you bigoted repugs, using racism to scare whites, with fear of the Black Man, to vote for you preening lily white hypocrites..

It ain't about Clinton's pardons.

If Tom wants to start a new thread about Clinton's versus the Moron's pardons, he can anytime he wishes. I doubt I will respond on that thread either. Unless Roger Stone commutation is mentioned.:lol::lol::lol:

ElKabong
07-30-2020, 12:25 AM
This absurd thread is about a false claim by Texas Louie, that democrats are THE Racists. None of you care to discuss the documented OFFICIAL policy of you bigoted repugs, using racism to scare whites, with fear of the Black Man, to vote for you preening lily white hypocrites..

It ain't about Clinton's pardons.

If Tom wants to start a new thread about Clinton's versus the Moron's pardons, he can anytime he wishes. I doubt I will respond on that thread either. Unless Roger Stone commutation is mentioned.:lol::lol::lol:

Go fetch the source of your #s on Gohmert that you posted. And was the data contained to his district. Is that too hard for you? To prove your posting?

Don't go to bed until you get that info for me. You don't want to be proven a fraud and a liar do you?

hcap
07-30-2020, 03:45 AM
Go fetch the source of your #s on Gohmert that you posted. And was the data contained to his district. Is that too hard for you? To prove your posting?

Don't go to bed until you get that info for me. You don't want to be proven a fraud and a liar do you?Why? Hoping you Yosemites were brighter than you appear, is not being a fraud. Just well wishing.
Ok, I will even grant you my source was probably wrong.

Duh, I apologize for assuming the people in Louie's district saw through his bull.

ElKabong
07-30-2020, 03:51 AM
Ok, I will even grant you my source was probably wrong.

Duh, I apologize for assuming the people in Louie's district saw through his bull.

Your source was wrong? Hell, you didn't even post it

You pulled #s out of your ass. Total fraud

hcap
07-30-2020, 05:06 AM
Your source was wrong? Hell, you didn't even post it

You pulled #s out of your ass. Total fraudWho gives a flying shit?
Better worry about Louie's brilliant mask wearing policy.

I wonder do you Louie loyalists admire him for not wearing them?

Louie Gohmert, who refused to wear a mask, tests positive for coronavirus
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/29/louis-gohmert-who-refused-to-wear-a-mask-tests-positive-for-coronavirus-386076

So glad all is well in Yosemite Green Acres:lol::lol::lol:

https://youtu.be/umS3XM3xAPk

davew
07-30-2020, 06:48 AM

making a movie unfavorable about 0bama got the FBI and IRS focused unto him, looking for anything wrong - 'police state.'

Tom
07-30-2020, 10:10 AM
hcap has a bone and he won't let go of it.
He knows he CANNOT answer my question so he ignores it, even though HE brought up the topic about pardons. Typical of him

His debating skills are even less than his comprehension skills.

boxcar
07-30-2020, 10:16 AM
hcap has a bone and he won't let go of it.
He knows he CANNOT answer my question so he ignores it, even though HE brought up the topic about pardons. Typical of him

His debating skills are even less than his comprehension skills.

And that is saying a lot!

hcap
07-30-2020, 11:06 AM
Why won't the sorcerer and his inept apprentice debate the repugs ugly history of encouraging JIM CROW Laws and officially using scare tactics of the Southern Strategy to try and win elections? Why would the box and the chimp rather worship at the feet of an asshole repug. Texan congressrfool, who thinks wearing masks got him infected.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Another stable genius to bow down to??:lol::lol::lol:

Marshall Bennett
07-30-2020, 12:10 PM
What are the current odds of hcap having a nervous breakdown before November? :)

boxcar
07-30-2020, 12:12 PM
What are the current odds of hcap having a nervous breakdown before November? :)

Or one immediately after the election which Trump will likely win in a landslide.

ElKabong
07-30-2020, 03:11 PM
Why won't the sorcerer and his inept apprentice debate the repugs ugly history of encouraging JIM CROW Laws and officially using scare tactics of the Southern Strategy to try and win elections? Why would the box and the chimp rather worship at the feet of an asshole repug. Texan congressrfool, who thinks wearing masks got him infected.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sorry, but you've proven yourself to be Fake News. A Fraud. A liar. No one can believe you

You posted #s that didn't exist. It's one thing to post incorrect data from a bad source, it happens. In your case tho you willfully posted #s that didn't exist, and stuck with them until you were embarrassingly forced to admit you lied. All for what? To try and forward your pathetic little agendas.- Is it really worth being embarrassed to do this?

Maybe you should just take a long look at yourself, inward. You have long lost any ability to judge without preconceived beliefs, or your long held prejudices.

garyscpa
07-30-2020, 05:24 PM

How could you tell the difference?

MargieRose
07-30-2020, 05:28 PM
How could you tell the difference?:D

Tom
07-30-2020, 05:52 PM

Because at least in the South, Republicans Let the Black people vote - UNLIKE the democrats who just drove around lynching them.
Try to grow up, hcap, your third grade behavior is getting old.
YOU brought up needing a reason to issue a pardon, INCORRECTLY.
I asked you for reason of other worse people pardoned by YOUR moron kings and you start screaming and rolling on the floor like a baby with load in his diaper.

You are probably mot mentally fit enough to be allowed access to the internet.

Here is a clue for you, because obviously, you have none at this point.....BOTH PARTIES WERE TERRIBLY WRONG IN THEIR TREATMENT OF BLACK PEOPLE FOR MANY DECADES. NEITHER PARTY HAS THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY HIGH GROUND.

So grow up,, dude.

Tom
07-30-2020, 05:53 PM

The requirement for a mental breakdown is missing in his case.

hcap
07-31-2020, 04:30 AM
Because at least in the South, Republicans Let the Black people vote - UNLIKE the democrats who just drove around lynching them.
Try to grow up, hcap, your third grade behavior is getting old.
YOU brought up needing a reason to issue a pardon, INCORRECTLY.
I asked you for reason of other worse people pardoned by YOUR moron kings and you start screaming and rolling on the floor like a baby with load in his diaper.

You are probably mot mentally fit enough to be allowed access to the internet.

Here is a clue for you, because obviously, you have none at this point.....BOTH PARTIES WERE TERRIBLY WRONG IN THEIR TREATMENT OF BLACK PEOPLE FOR MANY DECADES. NEITHER PARTY HAS THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY HIGH GROUND.

So grow up,, dude.Finally, you address some of Louie's bull shit. Too bad it's more bullshit. Cut the ranting chimp. This absurd thread started with your sorcerer-in-chief boxcar, mindlessly quoting Louie Gohmert... contradicting your last statement "NEITHER PARTY HAS THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY HIGH GROUND".

None of your other ranting are true.
"democrats who just drove around lynching them."
??????

Link? Documentation?

Try not to use convicted felons as your historical authority.

The KKK was an equal opportunity hate group enlisting both republicans and democrats. But in the modern era, after Harry Truman, republicans embrace of the Dixiecrats were the inspiration for the KKK lynching African American.

You keep forgetting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Democrats

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_the_Southern_United_States

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan#Second_Klan:_1915%E2%80%931944

The Dixiecrats, a short-lived segregationist political party in the United States, active in the South. After President Harry S. Truman ordered integration of the military in 1948 and other actions to address civil rights of African Americans, many Southern conservative white politicians who objected to this course organized themselves as a breakaway faction of the Democratic Party, determined to protect Southern states' rights to maintain racial segregation.

The Party opposed racial integration and wanted to retain Jim Crow laws and white supremacy in the face of possible federal intervention. Its members were referred to as "Dixiecrats"

However, following the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965, primarily a democratic party endeavor (Lyndon Johnson), the Southern states became more reliably Republican in presidential politics, while Northeastern states became more reliably Democratic. Modern members of the KKK who were the ones "driving around lynching Blacks", and were not democrats , but had believes closely aligned with the Dixiecrats, now fully embraced as part of the Republican party South

boxcar
07-31-2020, 10:03 AM
Finally, you address some of Louie's bull shit. Too bad it's more bullshit. Cut the ranting chimp. This absurd thread started with your sorcerer-in-chief boxcar, mindlessly quoting Louie Gohmert... contradicting your last statement "NEITHER PARTY HAS THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY HIGH GROUND".

None of your other ranting are true.
??????

Link? Documentation?

Try not to use convicted felons as your historical authority.

The KKK was an equal opportunity hate group enlisting both republicans and democrats. But in the modern era, after Harry Truman, republicans embrace of the Dixiecrats were the inspiration for the KKK lynching African American.

You keep forgetting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Democrats

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_the_Southern_United_States

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan#Second_Klan:_1915%E2%80%931944

The Dixiecrats, a short-lived segregationist political party in the United States, active in the South. After President Harry S. Truman ordered integration of the military in 1948 and other actions to address civil rights of African Americans, many Southern conservative white politicians who objected to this course organized themselves as a breakaway faction of the Democratic Party, determined to protect Southern states' rights to maintain racial segregation.

The Party opposed racial integration and wanted to retain Jim Crow laws and white supremacy in the face of possible federal intervention. Its members were referred to as "Dixiecrats"

However, following the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965, primarily a democratic party endeavor (Lyndon Johnson), the Southern states became more reliably Republican in presidential politics, while Northeastern states became more reliably Democratic. Modern members of the KKK who were the ones "driving around lynching Blacks", and were not democrats , but had believes closely aligned with the Dixiecrats, now fully embraced as part of the Republican party South

That's the best you can do...wikipedia -- a major source of misinformation and disinformation on the web? :rolleyes:

Again, the racist history of the RATS go well beyond the "dixiecrats" era.

Tom
07-31-2020, 04:46 PM
Give it up, Boxcar -that "creature" is too far gone and fixated on his full diaper to know what he is doing.

We should not make people of his stature..we should pity them.

And celebrate we are not like them! :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

hcap
08-01-2020, 04:56 AM
That's the best you can do...wikipedia -- a major source of misinformation and disinformation on the web? :rolleyes:

Again, the racist history of the RATS go well beyond the "dixiecrats" era.So you are saying Louie Gohmert is a more accurate historical reference than wiki?

Hows about Encyclopedia.com? Uses sources like Oxford University and Columbia Encyclopedia.

1969 AND LATER: THE SOUTHERN STRATEGY EVOLVES, BUT CONTINUES.
https://www.encyclopedia.com/social-sciences/applied-and-social-sciences-magazines/southern-strategy#D

During the Nixon presidency directly racial issues, such as school busing, and covertly racial issues, such as social welfare spending, assumed center stage. Controversies over school busing arose owing to court rulings such as the 1971 Swann v. Charlotte-Mecklenburg decision requiring busing to achieve racial integration.

.Later Republican candidates continued to make covert racial appeals toward conservative whites nationwide, but especially conservative southern whites. Ronald Reagan launched his 1980 campaign with a speech emphasizing “states’ rights” Reagan also made racially charged remarks about “welfare queens” in stump speeches, tried to dismantle the U.S. Civil Rights Commission, opposed affirmative action programs, and advocated cutting federal aid to cities and social programs that especially benefited blacks.
.................................................. ................................

What does mask less, brainless Louie have to say?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

hcap
08-01-2020, 05:19 AM
Or Encyclopedia Britannica.....

New Right, grassroots coalition of American conservatives that collectively led what scholars often refer to as the “conservative ascendancy” or “Republican ascendancy” of the late 20th century. Dubbed the New Right partly in contrast to the New Left counterculture of the 1960s, the New Right consisted of conservative activists who voiced opposition on a variety of issues, including abortion, homosexuality, the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA) and civil rights

Dixiecrat, also called States’ Rights Democrat, member of a right-wing Democratic splinter group in the 1948 U.S. presidential election organized by Southerners who objected to the civil rights program of the Democratic Party. It met at Birmingham, Ala., and on July 17, 1948, nominated Gov. Strom Thurmond of South Carolina for president and Gov. Fielding L. Wright of Mississippi for vice president.

The Dixiecrats, who opposed federal regulations they considered to interfere with states’ rights, carried South Carolina, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Alabama, to receive 39 electoral votes; their popular vote totalled over 1,000,000.

hcap
08-01-2020, 05:32 AM
Or.....History.Com. Amazing all of these sources must be in on the covert deep state, cosmic coronavirus scam, to get rid of your totally inept Saint Donald.:lol::lol:

How the ‘Party of Lincoln’ Won Over the Once Democratic South
Democratic defectors, known as the “Dixiecrats,” started a switch to the Republican party in a movement that was later fueled by a so-called "Southern strategy."
https://www.history.com/news/how-the-party-of-lincoln-won-over-the-once-democratic-south

The night that Democratic President Lyndon B. Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, his special assistant Bill Moyers was surprised to find the president looking melancholy in his bedroom. Moyers later wrote that when he asked what was wrong, Johnson replied, “I think we just delivered the South to the Republican party for a long time to come.”

It may seem a crude remark to make after such a momentous occasion, but it was also an accurate prediction.

To understand some of the reasons the South went from a largely Democratic region to a primarily Republican area today, just follow the decades of debate over racial issues in the United States.
.................................................. ........

Sorry pugs, racial bias became part of your genealogy after Harry Truman integrated the Military and the hateful Dixiecrats were embraced wholeheartedly by the republican party.

Louie is woefully ignorant and so are you knee jerking Trumpites
:puke::puke::puke:

Tom
08-01-2020, 11:43 AM
It is truly amazing the extent of thing you do not understand.

Google "pampers" and good luck to.

Marshall Bennett
08-01-2020, 11:54 AM

Google "pampers" and good luck to.He does waste a lot of time explaining shit that few agree with, or in the case of myself and probably others, barely even read. :lol:

hcap
08-01-2020, 12:26 PM

Google "pampers" and good luck to.So Louie wears pampers?
Or do you want me to pick some up for you?
Baby chimp size, or the Ridiculous Louis Gohmert size?

Gee, do you think maybe Louie will use a pamper as a face mask?

Here he is practicing:lol::lol::lol::lol:

https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/13/25/01/19746886/5/920x920.jpg

ElKabong
08-01-2020, 05:41 PM
So Louie wears pampers?
Or do you want me to pick some up for you?
Baby chimp size, or the Ridiculous Louis Gohmert size?

Gee, do you think maybe Louie will use a pamper as a face mask?

Here he is practicing:lol::lol::lol::lol:

https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/13/25/01/19746886/5/920x920.jpg

Your obsession with this guy is unhealthy. Is this photo taped to your ceiling above your bed or something?

PaceAdvantage
08-01-2020, 10:20 PM
The talking points man...it's all about the talking points.

Ever watch those clips of Dem reps on TV one after the other after the other after the other saying the same "key words and/or phrases" of the day?

It's an extra special bonus when the media talking heads join in on that too...

hcap
08-02-2020, 02:14 AM
Your obsession with this guy is unhealthy. Is this photo taped to your ceiling above your bed or something?He is the fool that started this asinine thread. With the help of another asinine fool of course.

I post facts debunking the premise of this thread and all you guys can do is babble bull. Still waiting for one of you floundering Trumpites to put two meaningful sentences together defending Louie's crapola.

Not boxcar, Tom or you can do such a simple task!.

Hint: Before you claim history your idiotic way , study history, not a right wing mythology. And the chimp moaning about one isolated instance about white supremacists messing with pampers boxes, RIGHT WING white supremacists of course, not democrats, the chimp defeats this claims of very stupid thread.

ElKabong
08-02-2020, 02:43 AM
I post facts debunking the premise of this thread and all you guys can do is babble bull. .

Nah, you posted fiction/ horribly incorrect polling data in regards to your fantasy boy, Gohmert. I called you out on it, you can't back out on your lies.

Go back and stare longingly at your boy Louie's photo. I've given up on you ever getting a life

At least a normal one

hcap
08-02-2020, 03:08 AM
Nah, you posted fiction/ horribly incorrect polling data in regards to your fantasy boy, Gohmert. I called you out on it, you can't back out on your lies.

Go back and stare longingly at your boy Louie's photo. I've given up on you ever getting a life

At least a normal oneWhy can't you stay on topic yosemite? You latch onto a minor bone and won't let go. Why not tackle the meat of this asinine thread, not hysterically clutching your pearls in feigned outrage about Louie's popularity. Already told you my source was questionable.

Instead deal with Louie's idiotic claims about the democratic party.
If you can.

PaceAdvantage
08-02-2020, 04:00 AM
Instead deal with Louie's idiotic claims about the democratic party. Claims = truth

Deal with it.

Start thinking of a new name.

hcap
08-02-2020, 04:43 AM
Claims = truth

Deal with it.

Start thinking of a new name. So, another deluded Trumpite unable to back up bonehead Louie's bullshit. Or refute the sordid history of the republican party's racial bias, after Harry Truman.

hcap
08-02-2020, 06:21 AM
Debunk this, Louie lovers....

Courting Controversy Works for Gohmert
https://www.texastribune.org/2012/08/26/courting-controversy-works-gohmert/

Over the years, Gohmert has compared homosexuality to bestiality, endorsed a column likening Barack Obama’s presidency to Adolf Hitler’s dictatorship and warned anyone who will listen that evil-doers are making “terror babies” who — like human time bombs — will be trained abroad only to return some day to wreak havoc in America.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ElKabong
08-02-2020, 01:41 PM
Debunk this, Louie lovers....

Courting Controversy Works for Gohmert
https://www.texastribune.org/2012/08/26/courting-controversy-works-gohmert/

Over the years, Gohmert has compared homosexuality to bestiality, endorsed a column likening Barack Obama’s presidency to Adolf Hitler’s dictatorship and warned anyone who will listen that evil-doers are making “terror babies” who — like human time bombs — will be trained abroad only to return some day to wreak havoc in America.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think he does it to make people like you have heart attacks

Unfortunately what's happened is he's gotten to be a celebrity for the likes of you. His photo in your bedroom holds the same meaning that Farrah Fawcett did for me 45 yrs ago

Put the crackpipe & jar of Vaseline down. The world still turns

hcap
08-02-2020, 02:01 PM
I think he does it to make people like you have heart attacks

Unfortunately what's happened is he's gotten to be a celebrity for the likes of you. His photo in your bedroom holds the same meaning that Farrah Fawcett did for me 45 yrs ago

Put the crackpipe & jar of Vaseline down. The world still turnsStill not able to speak substance about what your woefully stupid asshole of a congressman claimed,
can you ?

Keep dancing your hillbilly dance around the issues, yosemite.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/92/c6/da/92c6dae530f3a199932bfa4068dbf68b.gif

ElKabong
08-03-2020, 01:02 AM
Still not able to speak substance about what your woefully stupid asshole of a congressman claimed,
can you ?

Keep dancing your hillbilly dance around the issues, yosemite.

]

Sorry, that's not a dance i'm familiar with

The one and only reason I entered the thread was to call out your bullsheet #s, that you backed away from.

You had Mitch McConnell's poster on your wall not long ago. If you had stopped there all you'd needed was glasses. Now that you've got Gohmert's photo I suppose that's why you are blind now?... Keep that Vaseline handy

hcap
08-03-2020, 04:08 AM
Sorry, that's not a dance i'm familiar with

The one and only reason I entered the thread was to call out your bullsheet #s, that you backed away from.

You had Mitch McConnell's poster on your wall not long ago. If you had stopped there all you'd needed was glasses. Now that you've got Gohmert's photo I suppose that's why you are blind now?... Keep that Vaseline handyYou are ranting, babbling and claim "the only reason you entered this thread" is has zero, nothing to do with my main contention........

The democratic party is not the racist party, you republicans are. And I proved it. Choosing to idolize Texas Louie has gotta be the lowest post ever by your high priest of bullshit, boxcar.

Asshole Louie is literally, as one Texan paper put it..

Texas’ Louie Gohmert Helps Lead America’s Dumb Revolution
https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/texas-rep-louie-gohmert-storms-the-scif-11791119

So it seems to me you are ducking what counts and to terrified to fight back and defend Louie and boxcar's choice to worship him. Cower in your hole bullshitting all you want about my "inaccurate approval rating of Louie", but you are the one that will be needing that Vaseline.

Come November 3rd., Louie, boxcar and you yosemite, and definitely the chimp, are gonna need a jumbo sized jar.

You guys might as well lay back and enjoy it.:lol::lol:

A one and a two...

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/92/c6/da/92c6dae530f3a199932bfa4068dbf68b.gif

https://media.tenor.com/images/f77ffc534d83c1c6ac8b0855f0c79d35/tenor.gif

ElKabong
08-03-2020, 06:11 AM
You are ranting, babbling and claim "the only reason you entered this thread" is has zero, nothing to do with my main contention........

The democratic party is not the racist party, ]

So catching you in an outright lie is babbling. Got it.

Klansman Robert Byrd (D- West Virginia) was a racist. Gonna have to own up to it. Own up to the black face governor of Virginia also. Ouch

PaceAdvantage
08-03-2020, 10:19 AM
Oh no no no no...hcap has excuses for them.

hcap
08-03-2020, 10:36 AM
So catching you in an outright lie is babbling. Got it.

Klansman Robert Byrd (D- West Virginia) was a racist. Gonna have to own up to it. Own up to the black face governor of Virginia also. OuchI will raise you your one EX-RACIST congressman who was never supported by other democrats on his racism, with a republican president and 1 candidate who official used the "Southern Strategy" to scare the shit out of southern whites implying African Americans were out to murder them, steal their homes and rape their wives and daughters.

1)-Barry Goldwater
2)-Richard Nixon

And then of course there was Jesse

Jesse Helms (Jesse Helms attacked his opponent's alleged support of "racial quotas", most notably through an ad in which a white person's hands are seen crumpling a letter indicating that he was denied a job because of the color of his skin.[78][79] New York Times opinion columnist Bob Herbert wrote in 2005: "The truth is that there was very little that was subconscious about the G.O.P.'s relentless appeal to racist whites. Tired of losing elections, it saw an opportunity to renew itself by opening its arms wide to white voters who could never forgive the Democratic Party for its support of civil rights and voting rights for blacks) attacked his opponent's alleged support of "racial quotas", most notably through an ad in which a white person's hands are seen crumpling a letter indicating that he was denied a job because of the color of his skin.[78][79]

New York Times opinion columnist Bob Herbert wrote in 2005: "The truth is that there was very little that was subconscious about the G.O.P.'s relentless appeal to racist whites. Tired of losing elections, it saw an opportunity to renew itself by opening its arms wide to white voters who could never forgive the Democratic Party for its support of civil rights and voting rights for blacks

ElKabong
08-03-2020, 12:52 PM
I will raise you your one EX-RACIST congressman who was never supported by other democrats on his racism, with a republican president and 1 candidate who official used the "Southern Strategy" to scare the shit out of southern whites implying African Americans were out to murder them, steal their homes and rape their wives and daughters.

1)-Barry Goldwater
2)-Richard Nixon

And then of course there was Jesse

Jesse Helms (Jesse Helms attacked his opponent's alleged support of "racial quotas", most notably through an ad in which a white person's hands are seen crumpling a letter indicating that he was denied a job because of the color of his skin.[78][79] New York Times opinion columnist Bob Herbert wrote in 2005: "The truth is that there was very little that was subconscious about the G.O.P.'s relentless appeal to racist whites. Tired of losing elections, it saw an opportunity to renew itself by opening its arms wide to white voters who could never forgive the Democratic Party for its support of civil rights and voting rights for blacks) attacked his opponent's alleged support of "racial quotas", most notably through an ad in which a white person's hands are seen crumpling a letter indicating that he was denied a job because of the color of his skin.[78][79]

New York Times opinion columnist Bob Herbert wrote in 2005: "The truth is that there was very little that was subconscious about the G.O.P.'s relentless appeal to racist whites. Tired of losing elections, it saw an opportunity to renew itself by opening its arms wide to white voters who could never forgive the Democratic Party for its support of civil rights and voting rights for blacks

Nixon and Goldwater wore a sheet like Democrat Robert Byrd??

Don't think so

hcap
08-03-2020, 06:35 PM
Nixon and Goldwater wore a sheet like Democrat Robert Byrd??

Don't think soBut yoemite, he is one ex-racist congressman/senator, who apologized, and admitted his mistake and atoned for it in public and in policy. His Democratic colleague never accepted or condoned his earlier racist views.

The NAACP issued (https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/03/02/at-least-robert-byrd-apologized-whats-your-excuse-david-duke/)a statement praising him at the time of his death. “Senator Byrd came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda, doing well on the NAACP Annual Civil Rights Report Card,” said Hilary O. Shelton, director of the NAACP Washington bureau and senior vice president for advocacy and policy. “He stood with us on many issues of crucial importance to our members from the reauthorization of the Voting Rights Act, the historic health care legislation of 2010 and his support for the Hate Crimes Prevention legislation.”

Whereas you dumb hick rank and file repugs officially embraced the racism of the turned repug Dixiecrats, and the vile official policy of the Southern Strategy as practiced by repug presidents and candidates.

C'moln yosemite, you honestly can't see your buddies white robes?
Stop dancing so hard around the issue.

jimmyb
08-03-2020, 08:17 PM
In 1964, Byrd led a filibuster (https://www.thoughtco.com/what-is-a-filibuster-3322288) against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (https://www.archives.gov/education/lessons/civil-rights-act). He also opposed the Voting Rights Act of 1965 (https://www.thoughtco.com/voting-rights-act-of-1965-3368220), as well as most of the anti-poverty programs of President Lyndon Johnson’s Great Society initiative (https://www.thoughtco.com/johnson-great-society-4129058).

In the debate against anti-poverty legislation, Byrd stated, “we can take the people out of the slums, but we cannot take the slums out of the people.”

Byrd was the only member of the Senate to vote against the confirmations (https://www.thoughtco.com/presidentially-appointed-jobs-requiring-senate-approval-3322227) of both Thurgood Marshall and Clarence Thomas, the only two African-Americans nominated to the United States Supreme Court (https://www.thoughtco.com/current-justices-of-the-supreme-court-3322418).

Greyfox
08-03-2020, 08:26 PM
The democratic party is not the racist party, you republicans are. And I proved it.

There are "Racists" on both fringe sides of the political spectrum.
If you can't see that, no one can help you.

hcap
08-04-2020, 04:34 AM
In 1964, Byrd led a filibuster (https://www.thoughtco.com/what-is-a-filibuster-3322288) against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (https://www.archives.gov/education/lessons/civil-rights-act). He also opposed the Voting Rights Act of 1965 (https://www.thoughtco.com/voting-rights-act-of-1965-3368220), as well as most of the anti-poverty programs of President Lyndon Johnson’s Great Society initiative (https://www.thoughtco.com/johnson-great-society-4129058).

In the debate against anti-poverty legislation, Byrd stated, “we can take the people out of the slums, but we cannot take the slums out of the people.”

Byrd was the only member of the Senate to vote against the confirmations (https://www.thoughtco.com/presidentially-appointed-jobs-requiring-senate-approval-3322227) of both Thurgood Marshall and Clarence Thomas, the only two African-Americans nominated to the United States Supreme Court (https://www.thoughtco.com/current-justices-of-the-supreme-court-3322418).As I said. One ex-racist democrat, versus the entire opportunist racist republican party winning elections, scaring the shit out of cowering southern bigots.

hcap
08-04-2020, 04:37 AM
There are "Racists" on both fringe sides of the political spectrum.
If you can't see that, no one can help you.I gave you guys the history accurately. In the modern era of American politics, after Harry Truman, the repugs were the overwhelming racist bastards.

ElKabong
08-04-2020, 08:44 AM
As I said. One ex-racist democrat, versus the entire opportunist racist republican party winning elections, scaring the shit out of cowering southern bigots.

You're proud of the sheet wearing congressman. OK we get it.

You go, grrl.

hcap
08-04-2020, 01:06 PM
You're proud of the sheet wearing congressman. OK we get it.

You go, grrl.You can't have an intelligent conversation, can you yosemite?

Marshall Bennett
08-04-2020, 01:39 PM
Should Biden actually win, hcap would be his perfect propaganda minister. :)

Tom
08-04-2020, 02:23 PM
Trying to justify the dem party's racist history - what a totally pathetic an USELESS human being.

Somene tweet out his home address so BLM can show up on his door step.....for a "conversation."

taxicab
08-04-2020, 11:44 PM
The replies are gold....

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1290843746196754433

ElKabong
08-04-2020, 11:58 PM
You can't have an intelligent conversation, can you yosemite?

accurate information is needed for an intelligent conversation. You can't provide that (in fact you admitted as much in this thread)

Back to your bedroom walls of photos of Gohmert, you go

hcap
08-05-2020, 04:00 AM
accurate information is needed for an intelligent conversation. You can't provide that (in fact you admitted as much in this thread)

Back to your bedroom walls of photos of Gohmert, you goYou have a mathematical impairment. You claim one democratic ex-racist IS EQUAL to the official electoral racist policy of the entire republican party.

Greyfox
08-05-2020, 10:51 AM
I gave you guys the history accurately. In the modern era of American politics, after Harry Truman, the repugs were the overwhelming racist bastards.

You don't think that the Black Lives Matter Marxist organization is racist?
Check out there website.

hcap
08-05-2020, 11:45 AM
You don't think that the Black Lives Matter Marxist organization is racist?.Check out there website.No. It has only been around a few months. You have no evidence anything more than a few organizers were Marxist. The overwhelming majority of protesters were just that, protesters. Same with another straw man of the right, Antifa.

Boo!

Meanwhile the official policy of your republican policy shortly after Truman, was to scare southern whites with tales of "ravaging blacks", in order to win elections
You folks adopted the bigotry of the Dixiecrats after they were thrown out of the Democratic party in disgust.

Greyfox
08-05-2020, 11:51 AM
No. It has only been around a few months. You have no evidence anything more than a few organizers were Marxist.

Only a few months? Really?
You know not whereof you speak.
Don't bother replying. I reclaim my time,

boxcar
08-05-2020, 12:04 PM
No. It has only been around a few months. You have no evidence anything more than a few organizers were Marxist. The overwhelming majority of protesters were just that, protesters. Same with another straw man of the right, Antifa.

Boo!

Meanwhile the official policy of your republican policy shortly after Truman, was to scare southern whites with tales of "ravaging blacks", in order to win elections
You folks adopted the bigotry of the Dixiecrats after they were thrown out of the Democratic party in disgust.

The simple-minded fools you call "protestors" are Marxist sympathizers with the founder and other leaders of BLM.

ElKabong
08-05-2020, 01:29 PM
You have a mathematical impairment. You claim one democratic ex-racist IS EQUAL to the official electoral racist policy of the entire republican party.

He's the one wearing the sheet, right?

Actually my claim was your using bullshit polling data, giving no source, on Gohmert's re election chances. That's called lying. You pulled #s out of your ass so I called you out

Wear it. Like Robert Byrd did

hcap
08-05-2020, 06:21 PM
He's the one wearing the sheet, right?

Actually my claim was your using bullshit polling data, giving no source, on Gohmert's re election chances. That's called lying. You pulled #s out of your ass so I called you out

Wear it. Like Robert Byrd didCalm down yosermite.

I see you are using your usual rip-roring bluster to get around your inability to logically arive at an honerdt answer:lol::lol::lol:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/xT5LMXSbPT1LoMLlRe/giphy.gif

ElKabong
08-05-2020, 07:15 PM
Well bless your heart

Tom
08-05-2020, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
You can't have an intelligent conversation, can you yosemite?

YOU have the kahunas to ask this??????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tom
08-05-2020, 09:14 PM
hcap lied:

YOU folks invented it.
LONG before there was an us.

fast4522
08-05-2020, 11:00 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Natural order is not his friend, he is but a illusion in the blog world.

hcap
08-06-2020, 04:14 AM
Well bless your heartWhite supremacy has been given equal time under your moron. Hey, so what if very fine Nazi people ran over peaceful protestors :rolleyes:

https://compote.slate.com/images/732e000d-6278-43d7-9823-716bbe5fa951.png

hcap
08-06-2020, 04:18 AM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:You can't have a rational conversation without frothing at the mouth chimp. Try and calm down

hcap
08-06-2020, 04:19 AM
YOU folks invented it.
LONG before there was an us.The bigotry of slavery invented it.

davew
08-06-2020, 10:04 AM
You can't have a rational conversation without frothing at the mouth chimp. Try and calm down

you should work for youtube deleting videos because you are an expert on rational

hcap
08-06-2020, 11:58 AM
you should work for youtube deleting videos because you are an expert on rationalSince Trump took offioce, democrats are not the ones involved in bias and hate crimes. It seems followers of your morons clear encouragement of hate, are the culprits.

Over all, the number of hate crimes of all kinds reported in the United States remained fairly flat last year after a three-year increase, according to an annual F.B.I. report. But while crimes against property were down, physical assaults against people were up, accounting for 61 percent of the 7,120 incidents classified as hate crimes by law enforcement officials nationwide.

And....

Anti-Semitism is rising in the U.S. — and many Jews blame Trump
https://www.jweekly.com/2019/10/28/anti-semitism-is-rising-in-the-u-s-and-jews-blame-trump/

Oct. 27 marked the one-year anniversary of the horrific shooting at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh. A lone gunman, armed with an AR-15, entered the sanctuary shouting anti-Semitic slurs, killing 11 congregants and injuring many others. The incident marked the deadliest assault on the Jewish community in the history of America.

Unfortunately, this act did not occur in isolation. Anti-Semitism is not only alive and dangerous in the United States, but it is on the rise

The Anti-Defamation League reported a 150 percent increase in recorded incidents comparing 2013 with 2018.

American Jews clearly see that the hike in white supremacy goes hand in hand with the hike in anti-Semitic incidents across our country: 89 percent of AJC respondents believe the extreme political right presents a threat to Jews.

Whoop-De-Do! Go Trump!!

Marshall Bennett
08-06-2020, 02:08 PM
Wouldn't it be cool being a fly on hcap's basement wall when Trump's declared the winner. :lol:

ElKabong
08-06-2020, 02:59 PM
White supremacy has been given equal time under your moron. Hey, so what if very fine Nazi people ran over peaceful protestors :rolleyes:

https://compote.slate.com/images/732e000d-6278-43d7-9823-716bbe5fa951.png

Wrong again. Please read what he said about racism

“Racism is evil,” Trump said from the White House Diplomatic Room. “And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

“As I have said many times before, no matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws,” the president said. “We all salute the same great flag. And we are all made by the same almighty God.”

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-declares-racism-evil-denounces-neo-nazis-kkk-164751880.html

PaceAdvantage
08-06-2020, 04:53 PM
Hcap...the OTHER broken record

davew
08-06-2020, 04:57 PM
the country needs more peaceful protests so that more cities can look like war zones

Tom
08-06-2020, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
White supremacy has been given equal time under your moron. Hey, so what if very fine Nazi people ran over peaceful protestors

Prove it.
We only saw what the biased news wanted us to see.
The same news that today is DENYING violence in the streets,

You are so pathetically a mark. You buy so much BS. :lol::lol::lol:

hcap
08-07-2020, 04:11 AM
Prove it.
We only saw what the biased news wanted us to see.
The same news that today is DENYING violence in the streets,

You are so pathetically a mark. You buy so much BS. :lol::lol::lol:I posted stats from the FBI and the anti-defamation league.

I can list dozens of incidents where Trump supporters acted out violently.
How quickly you Trumpites forget.

Suspect's van -- plastered with Trump, Pence stickers -- a focus of bomb investigation
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/26/politics/cesar-sayoc-white-van-stickers/index.html

(CNN)After authorities took Cesar Sayoc into custody Friday, many people couldn't help but notice his white van, its windows covered in eye-catching political images and stickers of President Donald Trump.
Sayoc -- who was living in the van, according to a law enforcement official -- was arrested in Florida on Friday morning in connection to the series of suspicious explosive packages sent this week to top Democrats, critics of Trump and CNN.

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/181026143708-05-mugshot-van-inset-1026-super-169.jpg

hcap
08-07-2020, 04:21 AM
Your moron's anti-immigration policies inflamed this lunatic .....
Hey chimp, "build the wall"l up your ass.

Why the Pittsburgh shooter raged about immigration before attacking a synagogue
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2018/10/28/why-pittsburgh-shooter-raged-about-immigration-before-attacking-synagogue/

Immediately before the massacre, the alleged killer tweeted about HIAS, an organization once known as the Hebrew Sheltering and Immigrant Aid Society that dates back to the late 19th century. “HIAS likes to bring invaders that kill our people,” he wrote. It doesn’t take a deep understanding of American anti-Semitism to know that to him, “our people” did not include Jewish Americans, even though Jews have lived in America since before the founding of the United States and the congregation he attacked has been convening to pray since the Civil War. (The congregation also had no particular ties to HIAS.)

Why, then, did this white-nationalist xenophobe gun down local Jews to protest HIAS? The massacre reflects a stark reality with deep roots in American history: Anti-Semitism, nativism and anti-immigrant sentiments have long been inextricably intertwined. Themselves targeted for exclusion from the country, some Jewish Americans worked through HIAS to make America more welcoming for all immigrants, making the organization a target for those blended prejudices. In Pittsburgh, as in all Jewish communities throughout time, there is no consensus among members on pressing issues such as immigration. But the synagogue wasn’t targeted because it had ties to HIAS — it was targeted because those who spew hate take it out on the most readily available Jews.

hcap
08-07-2020, 11:11 AM
Bumbling, mumbling racist.

https://youtu.be/TPsLijm_A44

mostpost
08-07-2020, 03:44 PM
Wouldn't it be cool being a fly on hcap's basement wall when Trump's declared the winner. :lol:i I would not like to be a fly anywhere. But I would like to be there when you realize Trump is going down to the worst defeat of any incumbent President in history, including Hoover.

boxcar
08-07-2020, 03:54 PM
i I would not like to be a fly anywhere. But I would like to be there when you realize Trump is going down to the worst defeat of any incumbent President in history, including Hoover.

Talk about delusional! :rolleyes:

jimmyb
08-09-2020, 11:56 AM
i I would not like to be a fly anywhere. But I would like to be there when you realize Trump is going down to the worst defeat of any incumbent President in history, including Hoover.

davew
08-13-2020, 12:14 AM
the demonrat wing of the party is tearing the party apart from the inside. there are even papers describing the Biden/Harris as 'moderate'.

fast4522
08-19-2020, 11:56 PM
Just for the record. . . . . .