PDA

View Full Version : The Official Trump 'Rising' Thread

MargieRose
07-22-2020, 11:21 PM
Let's start with this: Operation Legend http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/thumbs-up-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif

https://youtu.be/ndqKKBISO2Y

lamboguy
07-22-2020, 11:47 PM
i would say that the best way to judge if he rises or not is by the line of the election. as you know the line has nothing to do with any poll and it certainly can be a more accurate way to judge how the candidate is doing.

in honor of your thread, here is a starting line and i will try to post it here every time it changes.

2020 US Presidential Election - Tuesday, November 3, 2020 8:00 PM
101 Joe Biden wins Presidential Election -175
102 Donald Trump wins Presidential Election +155

PaceAdvantage
07-23-2020, 12:05 AM
i would say that the best way to judge if he rises or not is by the line of the election. as you know the line has nothing to do with any poll and it certainly can be a more accurate way to judge how the candidate is doing.

in honor of your thread, here is a starting line and i will try to post it here every time it changes.

2020 US Presidential Election - Tuesday, November 3, 2020 8:00 PM
101 Joe Biden wins Presidential Election -175
102 Donald Trump wins Presidential Election +155The only line that counts is the line right before the election.

These lines had Trump as a pretty legit favorite not too long ago...even through all the Russia bullshit and the impeachment hearings...

Why do you think this means anything 3+ months out?

fast4522
07-23-2020, 01:20 AM
The only line that counts is the line right before the election.

These lines had Trump as a pretty legit favorite not too long ago...even through all the Russia bullshit and the impeachment hearings...

That is why he does it, he believes in fairy dust. He thinks he makes a difference, I love to fly, to visualize as the jet climbs and the people get smaller and smaller. But a very small dot on this mass expanse, even smaller here at Pace Advantage.

lamboguy
07-23-2020, 04:04 AM
truthfully this line says a lot. normally in most elections at this time except for the Reagan re-election, the democrats were always 2-1 or more, keep in mind that they lost the 3, George Bush elections, father and son. so far this election looks good for Trump.

probably even a better indicator for the strength or weakness in this president will be price of the US dollar. so far its been holding up remarkably well over 95. if it falls below 90, there will be a major problem in this re-election. if that happens i don't think there will be enough votes that could be manufactured to make any difference.

i know that the comeback to the dollar decline is that the whole world is in a big mess right now. i don't think that makes any difference.

clicknow
07-23-2020, 06:05 AM

Horseplayers do it all the time with KY Derby Futures, 4-5 months ahead of time. And they actually put real MONEY on it. :D

biggestal99
07-23-2020, 06:37 AM
The only line that counts is the line right before the election.

That’s simply not true. Let’s say you think Margie is right and trump will rise from the ashes. You bet trump.at high odds. And then when trump surges and Biden’s odds go high. You buy biden. Thus creating a position that you cannot lose.

See how that works.

It’s all about making money and less about politics.

So the answer to the question is that all lines matter no matter what time frame they are published.

People middle all the time in Vegas and jersey on the NFL

Allan

lamboguy
07-23-2020, 09:22 AM
non horse players will tell you the only odds that matter are ones after the race is run, they happen to be right because those are the odds they pay you on.

but in elections, you make your bets on fixed odds and you get paid with them after the election. i think that is the reason why odds on elections 3 months or more ahead of time are very important. knowing the correct odds will help marjie in the rise or fall of this president.

PaceAdvantage
07-23-2020, 05:22 PM
What kind of pool sizes are we talking about here?

Marshall Bennett
07-23-2020, 07:52 PM
That’s simply not true. Let’s say you think Margie is right and trump will rise from the ashes.What ashes?

horses4courses
07-23-2020, 09:18 PM
What kind of pool sizes are we talking about here?

Pool sizes?

cratman
07-24-2020, 06:15 AM
https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/politics/market/1.128151441

biggestal99
07-24-2020, 06:39 AM
What ashes?

Lol. Trump is well behind 100 days out. Sorry to break it to you.

Trump will become a Phoenix if retains the presidency.

Ashes. 2.86 on betfair.

When it hit 1.01 trumps a winner.

Really doubtful 100 days out.

Allan

davew
07-24-2020, 08:26 AM
Lol. Trump is well behind 100 days out. Sorry to break it to you.

Trump will become a Phoenix if retains the presidency.

Ashes. 2.86 on betfair.

When it hit 1.01 trumps a winner.

Really doubtful 100 days out.

Allan

where was he 4 years ago?

really doubtful?

lamboguy
07-24-2020, 08:56 AM
where was he 4 years ago?

really doubtful?according to the polls he was further behind than he is this time, but the main difference is that now he is the incumbent. but nothing to worry about if you are a Trump fan, he has picked up some liberal support, he has been scaring away some conservatives whom he might be able to get back if he swings more to the right. it will be a balancing act.

to say the least, this is a tough election to handicap because this guy can sting like a bee in the right places.

Redboard
07-24-2020, 09:09 AM
With the pandemic rising in Florida, it's going to be hard. Unless there's a miraculous turnaround.

I agree with a previous statement in that he should be so far ahead at this point, it shouldn't matter. If it weren't for his tweets and putting his foot in his mouth. All he had to do was shut up and quietly go about the business of fulfilling his campaign promises.

lamboguy
07-24-2020, 09:42 AM
https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/politics/market/1.128151441it looks like they have a lot at this time with the ove $60 million bet, but keep in mind that people aren't headed over to London to get down on this election because of the corona.

biggestal99
07-24-2020, 11:16 AM
it looks like they have a lot at this time with the ove $60 million bet, but keep in mind that people aren't headed over to London to get down on this election because of the corona.

There is something called a phone.

If I wanted to get down on betfair. A nice friendly call to my friend Dave who lives in the UK. And viola instant bet.

We like in 2020.

Everything is online or reachable via cell.

Allan

biggestal99
07-24-2020, 11:17 AM
With the pandemic rising in Florida, it's going to be hard. Unless there's a miraculous turnaround.

I agree with a previous statement in that he should be so far ahead at this point, it shouldn't matter. If it weren't for his tweets and putting his foot in his mouth. All he had to do was shut up and quietly go about the business of fulfilling his campaign promises.

But we all know he go even a day without some inane tweet.

Allan

lamboguy
07-24-2020, 11:59 AM

If I wanted to get down on betfair. A nice friendly call to my friend Dave who lives in the UK. And viola instant bet.

We like in 2020.

Allani personally like flying out there with suitcases full of cash to make my best deals. this is the first year that i'm not going in the last 40.

but i know how to get down without going there.

MargieRose
07-24-2020, 04:59 PM
Trump Signs Executive Order Lowering Drug Prices

https://youtu.be/NFsaDJoXWf8

PaceAdvantage
07-24-2020, 05:04 PM
i personally like flying out there with suitcases full of cash to make my best deals. this is the first year that i'm not going in the last 40.Wut?

boxcar
07-24-2020, 05:05 PM
according to the polls he was further behind than he is this time, but the main difference is that now he is the incumbent. but nothing to worry about if you are a Trump fan, he has picked up some liberal support, he has been scaring away some conservatives whom he might be able to get back if he swings more to the right. it will be a balancing act.

to say the least, this is a tough election to handicap because this guy can sting like a bee in the right places.

Not only that but like Rocky, Trump is extremely resilient.

biggestal99
07-24-2020, 05:17 PM
Not only that but like Rocky, Trump is extremely resilient.

Rocky loses in the end.

Allan

Marshall Bennett
07-24-2020, 06:51 PM
i personally like flying out there with suitcases full of cash to make my best deals. this is the first year that i'm not going in the last 40.

but i know how to get down without going there.Good thing they don't have rear stairwells any longer, someone could steal your loot and jump with his parachute. :)

boxcar
07-24-2020, 07:31 PM
Rocky loses in the end.

Allan

Not this "Rocky"; he has the "eye of tiger", and then some.

formula_2002
07-26-2020, 04:22 PM
You have got to believe Trump speaks to a limited audience, if not you are part of the audience

davew
07-26-2020, 04:49 PM

We like in 2020.

Allan

I suspect wire act and UIGEA would frown upon that

PaceAdvantage
07-26-2020, 10:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWHuPQlPJ5k

horses4courses
07-26-2020, 10:16 PM
I suspect wire act and UIGEA would frown upon that

and that's about all they would do......bigger fish to fry.

formula_2002
07-28-2020, 12:04 PM
Just got a letter today. return address, Melania Trump

note on bottom of envelope "Check Enclosed"

They do speak to a limited audience ..

However they wasted their postage on me.

how cunning people running for public office can be.

Is she implying that a check is enclosed, or does she what me to check-out what is enclosed, or check off what is enclosed,, like a questionnaire?

Stay alert, we will get it from the left and right..use your head, see beyond the extent of your nose.

horses4courses
08-02-2020, 07:43 PM
Tell it like it is, Steve!
Say it like you mean it........:pound:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EecuupuWoAEoOPP?format=jpg&name=small

Greyfox
08-02-2020, 07:49 PM

He sure speaks highly of Trump doesn't he and so objective too. :rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
08-02-2020, 08:13 PM
They think "Former Republican Strategist" is supposed to mean something to people like me...lulz

:pound::pound::pound::pound:

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!

Track Collector
08-02-2020, 10:15 PM

Looks like a resume for a position in the Democrat party from someone who was butt-hurt.

JustRalph
08-03-2020, 12:00 AM
They think "Former Republican Strategist" is supposed to mean something to people like me...lulz

:pound::pound::pound::pound:

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!

He begged Trump for a job and was rebuked because he was an ally of McCain. So he turned

jay68802
08-03-2020, 03:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBWci5YQPWc

jay68802
08-05-2020, 07:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X-9S_k7Ic8

woodtoo
08-07-2020, 03:59 PM
"...So I have a lot of enemies out there. This may be the last time you see me for a while. A lot of very, very rich enemies, but they are not happy about what I'm doing. But I figure we have one chance to do it, but no other President is going to do what I do.
No other President would do a favored nations a rebate, or buy from other nations at much less cost. Nobody. And there are a lot of unhappy people, and they're rich people, and they're very unhappy."

President Trumps enigmatic words at Whirlpool yesterday.
The risks he is taking are very real and very high.

The Big Ugly is near. the loud screaming will be deafening and relentless.

Stay safe Mr. President.:ThmbUp:

Saratoga_Mike
08-07-2020, 04:37 PM
He begged Trump for a job and was rebuked because he was an ally of McCain. So he turned

Say what you want about Steve Schmidt (horrible vetting of Sarah Palin), he never "begged" Trump for a job. He simply met with Trump in the early spring of 2016. I know Steven Miller and a few others have put the "begged" stuff out there, but that doesn't make it true.

woodtoo
08-09-2020, 05:04 PM
"...So I have a lot of enemies out there. This may be the last time you see me for a while. A lot of very, very rich enemies, but they are not happy about what I'm doing. But I figure we have one chance to do it, but no other President is going to do what I do.
No other President would do a favored nations a rebate, or buy from other nations at much less cost. Nobody. And there are a lot of unhappy people, and they're rich people, and they're very unhappy."

President Trumps enigmatic words at Whirlpool yesterday.
The risks he is taking are very real and very high.

The Big Ugly is near. the loud screaming will be deafening and relentless.

Stay safe Mr. President.:ThmbUp:

American Thinker:A solution to this week's mystery The FBI have raided the offices of Optima Management Group in Miami and Cleveland, the company has ties to Privatize Bank that was founded by Ukrainian Oligarch Igor Kolomoisky. Kolomoisky owned Burisma Holdings that hired Devon Archer and Hunter Biden onto the board of directors.

Kolomoisky embezzled and defrauded the bank of billions, the funds were eventually transferred to America where they purchased hundreds of millions of dollars in real estate and businesses.
The Big Ugly just bit Bite me Joe Biden. Bye Bye Joe,:eek:

American Thinker: A solution for this weeks mystery announcment.

woodtoo
08-10-2020, 08:19 AM
Senator Ron Johnson issues his first subpoena to FBI Directer Christopher Wray, demanding "all documents from the Crossfire Hurricane Investigation.
Mueller took control over the probe into Americans in the Trump campaign in May 2017.
Documents must be turned over before Aug.24 2020.

tucker6
08-10-2020, 08:33 AM
Senator Ron Johnson issues his first subpoena to FBI Directer Christopher Wray, demanding "all documents from the Crossfire Hurricane Investigation.
Mueller took control over the probe into Americans in the Trump campaign in May 2017.
Documents must be turned over before Aug.24 2020.

On day one I didn't like Wray. He screams swamp creature. I remember his first news conference and he thought that all the FBI needed to correct course after Russia-gate was more training. Earth to Chris - you can't train ideology out of people. Either Wray is dumb or one of them. He's not dumb.

woodtoo
08-10-2020, 11:00 AM
On day one I didn't like Wray. He screams swamp creature. I remember his first news conference and he thought that all the FBI needed to correct course after Russia-gate was more training. Earth to Chris - you can't train ideology out of people. Either Wray is dumb or one of them. He's not dumb.

They all knew then and everybody knows now. They are still in denial...arrests are the only way to force them to admit.
It must be before November or all could be lost..

fast4522
08-10-2020, 08:26 PM
Here is the thing I have stocks, 401k, and two decent pension's and a house I paid off a long time ago. So I naturally vote in accordance with who I feel I will do better with. How far off is my logic with people here? I will admit that I have never voted for a President who was democrat.

Does anyone else see this as binary as I do?

davew
08-10-2020, 08:52 PM
Just got a letter today. return address, Melania Trump

note on bottom of envelope "Check Enclosed"

They do speak to a limited audience ..

However they wasted their postage on me.

how cunning people running for public office can be.

Is she implying that a check is enclosed, or does she what me to check-out what is enclosed, or check off what is enclosed,, like a questionnaire?

Stay alert, we will get it from the left and right..use your head, see beyond the extent of your nose.

did you check? what was enclosed?

woodtoo
08-10-2020, 11:04 PM
American Thinker:A solution to this week's mystery The FBI have raided the offices of Optima Management Group in Miami and Cleveland, the company has ties to Privatize Bank that was founded by Ukrainian Oligarch Igor Kolomoisky. Kolomoisky owned Burisma Holdings that hired Devon Archer and Hunter Biden onto the board of directors.

Kolomoisky embezzled and defrauded the bank of billions, the funds were eventually transferred to America where they purchased hundreds of millions of dollars in real estate and businesses.
The Big Ugly just bit Bite me Joe Biden. Bye Bye Joe,:eek:

American Thinker: A solution for this weeks mystery announcment.

JustRalph
08-10-2020, 11:14 PM
Wray may be fired soon

He’s acting like a swamp creature

woodtoo
08-10-2020, 11:18 PM
Anyone catch the last question from AON at the press briefing today? Chanon Rion asks about Susan Rice being chosen VP and what he thought about it, in his response he named some of the big names in the spygate coup plot , Obama, Biden, Strzok, lover Lisa, Brennan, Clapper and more. He accused them all of treason and closed with his usual " we'll see what happens."

What will the fake news say about this groundbreaking statement?

Not a damn word, he is directly over the target ready to unload the Big One.

He's got this folks!!!

woodtoo
08-10-2020, 11:20 PM
Wray may be fired soon

He’s acting like a swamp creature

He will be gone right after inauguration, if not sooner.

woodtoo
08-11-2020, 08:33 AM
Date is set August 15 2020 D-Day.

It will be shocking! Think SSIC, SC Team Mueller. Tash.
:headbanger:Corruption Exposed.:headbanger:

Track Collector
08-12-2020, 12:55 AM
Date is set August 15 2020 D-Day.

It will be shocking! Think SSIC, SC Team Mueller. Tash.
:headbanger:Corruption Exposed.:headbanger:

Sundance!!

MargieRose
08-13-2020, 11:28 AM
August 13, 2020

President Trump Says UAE to Open Diplomatic Ties With Israel (https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2020/08/13/world/middleeast/ap-ml-emirates-israel.html?searchResultPosition=8)

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — President Donald Trump said on Thursday that the United Arab Emirates and Israel have agreed to establish full diplomatic ties as part of a deal to halt the annexation of occupied land sought by the Palestinians for their future state.

The announcement makes the UAE the first Gulf Arab state to do so and only the third Arab nation to have active diplomatic ties to Israel.

Trump tweeted a statement from the countries, acknowledging the deal. He then told reporters in the Oval Office that it was “a truly historic moment.”

Marshall Bennett
08-13-2020, 12:21 PM
August 13, 2020

President Trump Says UAE to Open Diplomatic Ties With Israel (https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2020/08/13/world/middleeast/ap-ml-emirates-israel.html?searchResultPosition=8)This agreement should be news of the day. Very important for the future of the United States and all parties involved. Could be said to be a partnership/alliance against Iran. They'd be willing to do the dirty work and crush the Iranian regime. Would keep our forces safe for a change. Its a partnership bound by mutual respect.
That all said...don't be shocked if the MSM ignores it entirely.

letswastemoney
08-13-2020, 01:34 PM
How will the media spin this negatively???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqFflzXrztw

MargieRose
08-13-2020, 02:29 PM
From comments to the above YouTube video.

"I expected aliens and flying pigs this year but not this." :D

"They need to rip the Nobel peace prize out of Obama's hands and present it to Trump." :ThmbUp:

""As a result of this diplomatic breakthrough and at the request of President Trump with the support of the United Arab Emirates, Israel will suspend declaring sovereignty over areas outlined in the President’s Vision for Peace and focus its efforts now on expanding ties with other countries in the Arab and Muslim world. The United States, Israel and the United Arab Emirates are confident that additional diplomatic breakthroughs with other nations are possible, and will work together to achieve this goal."

If this happens, then... This Is Everything!" :headbanger:

"I’m a Black Man and proudly Voting For Trump ..💯💯💯💯💯" :ThmbUp:

"The only way Trump doesn't get re-elected is voter fraud." :mad:

And...on and on and on. :cool:

Tor Ekman
08-13-2020, 03:21 PM
This happened pretty much under the radar . . . perhaps a prelude to October surprise peace accord between Israel and Palestinians???

JustRalph
08-13-2020, 04:10 PM
They Lionized Jimmy Carter for the Camp David Accords.

Yet it did nothing but tear apart the region and lead to Sadat’s assassination. It tore down our relations with Jordan and others that are not repaired today.

Trump will get no credit for this. If it were a Dem Prez they would be doing special reports and breaking into soap opera’s

JustRalph
08-13-2020, 05:36 PM
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2020/08/13/drew-holden-brings-the-receipts-in-chefs-kiss-perfect-thread-owning-libs-and-media-who-got-it-so-wrong-on-trump-and-middle-east-peace/

John Brennen is my fav

formula_2002
08-13-2020, 05:43 PM
Only my
shreader knows.

woodtoo
08-13-2020, 06:54 PM
Only my
shreader knows.

Feeling a little befuddled are we.

davew
08-13-2020, 08:08 PM
How will the media spin this negatively???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqFflzXrztw

they just ignore good Trump news, no need to spin

say did you see how decisive and presidential Joe Biden is, saying he wants everyone wearing a mask all the time?

woodtoo
08-13-2020, 09:16 PM

Thank god Obama provided the roadway to this.:lol:

Worst nazt ever!!

woodtoo
08-13-2020, 11:07 PM
Oman and Bahrain to join peace plan with Israel!

What will media do, boycott Middle East.

woodtoo
08-14-2020, 09:03 AM
Love this.28196

formula_2002
08-14-2020, 11:48 AM
Love this.28196

Glad to see he is separating himself from the rest of us, or is it just wishful hope

woodtoo
08-14-2020, 11:53 AM
Glad to see he is separating himself from the rest of us, or is it just wishful hope

Strength through peace, you must be happy he hasn't started WWW 111 or any war in 4 years.

jay68802
08-14-2020, 08:08 PM
New York Police endorse Trump.

http://www.teletrader.com/ny-police-unions-endorse-trump-for-president/news/details/52975071?ts=1597449938596

MargieRose
08-14-2020, 08:44 PM
Love this.28196http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=28196&d=1597410199

http://www.myemoticons.com/images/minis/objects/money.gif http://www.myemoticons.com/images/minis/objects/money.gif :ThmbUp:

MargieRose
08-14-2020, 08:47 PM

http://www.teletrader.com/ny-police-unions-endorse-trump-for-president/news/details/52975071?ts=1597449938596Nice!! :ThmbUp:

formula_2002
08-16-2020, 10:18 AM
"In a significant turn of events in COVID-19 testing, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration granted an emergency authorization for the public to begin employing a saliva-based test expected to significantly increase the availability, turnaround time and affordability of combating the coronavirus epidemic in the United States.

Developed by Yale University and jointly funded by the NBA and NBA Players Association, the testing method was granted approval by the FDA on Saturday.

The test — coined SalivaDirect — was developed to throttle up the screening process for a wide swath of Americans. The FDA approval marks a significant turn for testing in the U.S., creating the opportunity to make regular testing more readily available.

The retail pricing and companies that will carry the testing into the public domain are yet to be determined. The developers have revealed that testing could be done for as little as $4, although retail pricing is expected to be higher than that due to the cost of production, marketing, supply lines and retail outlet markups."

this is what is possible when you don't run scraed and face your responsibilities.

woodtoo
08-16-2020, 11:10 AM
"In a significant turn of events in COVID-19 testing, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration granted an emergency authorization for the public to begin employing a saliva-based test expected to significantly increase the availability, turnaround time and affordability of combating the coronavirus epidemic in the United States.

Developed by Yale University and jointly funded by the NBA and NBA Players Association, the testing method was granted approval by the FDA on Saturday.

The test — coined SalivaDirect — was developed to throttle up the screening process for a wide swath of Americans. The FDA approval marks a significant turn for testing in the U.S., creating the opportunity to make regular testing more readily available.

The retail pricing and companies that will carry the testing into the public domain are yet to be determined. The developers have revealed that testing could be done for as little as $4, although retail pricing is expected to be higher than that due to the cost of production, marketing, supply lines and retail outlet markups."

this is what is possible when you don't run scraed and face your responsibilities.

Who are you.

PaceAdvantage
08-16-2020, 03:02 PM
this is what is possible when you don't run scraed and face your responsibilities.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA

formula_2002
08-16-2020, 05:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA

Many of my opera favorites here. Watch and listen to the three sing " dein ist main ganzes herz" one of my top 10

MargieRose
08-16-2020, 09:17 PM
https://twitter.com/TheSharpEdge1/status/1294662170483933185

horses4courses
08-16-2020, 09:28 PM
That can't be too far from the Bermuda Triangle.

TJDave
08-16-2020, 10:39 PM
https://twitter.com/TheSharpEdge1/status/1294662170483933185

Looks like sperm swimming upstream.

formula_2002
08-16-2020, 10:56 PM
Looks like sperm swimming upstream.

looks like there was more interest here than in his inauguration crowd.
perhaps boaters can deduct the cost of fuel as a political donation!!

chrisl
08-16-2020, 11:04 PM
looks like there was more interest here than in his inauguration crowd.
perhaps boaters can deduct the cost of fuel as a political donation!!

And so can Antifa and BLM use there riot and looting cost as a political donation for Biden.

MargieRose
08-16-2020, 11:04 PM
Looks like sperm swimming upstream.You have a mind like Freddy Mercury...;)

https://youtu.be/NAMuiAYCRac

PaceAdvantage
08-16-2020, 11:20 PM
Looks like sperm swimming upstream.Sperm swimming downstream would be uterusly unproductive.

formula_2002
08-17-2020, 11:27 AM

http://www.teletrader.com/ny-police-unions-endorse-trump-for-president/news/details/52975071?ts=1597449938596

That could bring out the vote for biden.its a trupian kind of thinking, but you could spin it that way. It may even have some merit,for those of you that live in a trupian world

jay68802
08-17-2020, 06:26 PM
A quote from CNN.

"Across 15 battleground states, the survey finds Biden has the backing of 49% of registered voters, while Trump lands at 48%."

Down from a "10 point lead".

And the only thing that has happened is that Biden announced his running mate. Chameleon Harris.

woodtoo
08-18-2020, 09:11 AM
President Trump to pardon a VIP today....I hope it is Assage.

myohmyjustify
08-18-2020, 09:56 AM
I hope it is General Michael Flynn.

What the corrupt Obama judiciary did to this American hero is criminal.

tucker6
08-18-2020, 10:14 AM
It will likely be Edward Snowden

davew
08-18-2020, 10:15 AM
I hope he beats 0bamas 330 in one day record :eek:

davew
08-19-2020, 12:47 AM
President Trump to pardon a VIP today....I hope it is Assage.

Susan B Anthony the suffragette charged with voting.... ?

formula_2002
08-19-2020, 12:23 PM
weak, scared and a danger to the country..

PaceAdvantage
08-19-2020, 02:33 PM
Yet, he's still going to win. Imagine that...

I can't wait until November 3 and beyond (I'm sure the media won't conceded the victory for Trump until the Supreme Court weighs in)....

I am going to laugh so hard at you.

formula_2002
08-19-2020, 03:49 PM
I think his loss has to be overwhelming. Both houses and the presidency
You can thank trump for that.

woodtoo
08-19-2020, 04:06 PM

These two can pull it off for your high standards.:lol:

fast4522
08-19-2020, 04:22 PM

Just think how devastated you are going to be if President Donald J. Trump wins and we take back the house. Every time you come here you will cry like a child.

formula_2002
08-19-2020, 06:29 PM
Just think how devastated you are going to be if President Donald J. Trump wins and we take back the house. Every time you come here you will cry like a child.

I'll be sadden. Should trump win, well, it would be a very sad day for scientific and intellectual communities.

MargieRose
08-19-2020, 06:38 PM
Snap!

Trump wants to reinstate full sanctions against Iran.

woodtoo
08-19-2020, 06:48 PM
I'll be sadden. Should trump win, well, it would be a very sad day for scientific and intellectual communities.
You forgot the intelligence community. Just because you have a lettered degree doesn't necessarily make one smart.:D

woodtoo
08-19-2020, 06:49 PM
Snap!

Trump wants to reinstate full sanctions against Iran.

He the Man. John Kerry is the woman.

PaceAdvantage
08-19-2020, 06:50 PM
I'll be sadden. Should trump win, well, it would be a very sad day for scientific and intellectual communities.What do scientific and intellectual communities have to do with who is president?

They'll just continue on their merry way creating false, wildly inaccurate and deadly models for politicians to follow...won't matter who is POTUS.

formula_2002
08-19-2020, 07:35 PM
What do scientific and intellectual communities have to do with who is president?

They'll just continue on their merry way creating false, wildly inaccurate and deadly models for politicians to follow...won't matter who is POTUS.

There in is your answer.

PaceAdvantage
08-19-2020, 10:10 PM
There in is your answer.But they did create a false, wildly inaccurate, and as it turned out, deadly model for the start of COVID.

But LISTEN TO THE SCIENCE!!!! :pound:

While tons of old people died in nursing homes...hell...so many people died in nursing homes, they don't even want to release these stats anymore.

But Cuomo is your hero...:lol:

ElKabong
08-19-2020, 10:26 PM

The senate is a concern. Lose that majority and Ginsberg's replacement w/b a clone in the end

formula_2002
08-19-2020, 10:52 PM
But they did create a false, wildly inaccurate, and as it turned out, deadly model for the start of COVID.

But LISTEN TO THE SCIENCE!!!! :pound:

While tons of old people died in nursing homes...hell...so many people died in nursing homes, they don't even want to release these stats anymore.

But Cuomo is your hero...:lol:, the singular question is, who will do his best to lead us to a more perfect nation. Let your intelengence guide you
And good luck

PaceAdvantage
08-19-2020, 11:18 PM
, the singular question is, who will do his best to lead us to a more perfect nation. Let your intelengence guide you
And good luckYeah...the funny stuff never ends with you...nice troll by misspelling intelligence in a sentence asking me to use my intelligence.

formula_2002
08-19-2020, 11:23 PM
Yeah...the funny stuff never ends with you...nice troll by misspelling intelligence in a sentence asking me to use my intelligence.

Now that's a very good observation. That's what I'm talking about. Keep up the good work.

MargieRose
08-20-2020, 06:01 PM
The DNC bump. :)

The Rasmussen Reports (https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_aug20) daily Presidential Tracking Poll sponsored by Liberty Nation for Thursday (08/20/20) shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

woodtoo
08-20-2020, 06:05 PM
The DNC bump. :)

The Rasmussen Reports (https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_aug20) daily Presidential Tracking Poll sponsored by Liberty Nation for Thursday (08/20/20) shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

It's working.

MargieRose
08-20-2020, 06:43 PM
It's working.http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/word/yep-smiley-emoticon.gif

woodtoo
08-23-2020, 06:51 PM
Old price of insulin $600.00 a month.

New price of insulin $35.00 a month.

President Trump.

Ocala Mike
08-23-2020, 06:57 PM
It's working.

Actually, It's Rasmussen.

woodtoo
08-26-2020, 03:32 PM
Old price of insulin $600.00 a month.

New price of insulin $35.00 a month.

President Trump.

letswastemoney
08-26-2020, 05:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjjzc2Hii4A

woodtoo
08-27-2020, 08:46 AM
Great looking pizza!

taxicab
08-29-2020, 12:46 AM
https://twitter.com/KamVTV/status/1299427624310112256

MargieRose
08-29-2020, 01:15 AM
https://twitter.com/glennbeck/status/1299154651363897350
https://twitter.com/glennbeck/status/1299157114586386433
https://twitter.com/glennbeck/status/1299158958851186691

ElKabong
08-29-2020, 04:07 AM
https://twitter.com/KamVTV/status/1299427624310112256

This is frickin yuge. Take a look at the election map of 2016. Clinton carried this area in 2016

Color me hopeful

davew
08-29-2020, 04:34 AM
, the singular question is, who will do his best to lead us to a more perfect nation. Let your intelengence guide you
And good luck

could you give us your definition of a more perfect nation?

what changes need to be made to get closer to your perfect nation?

a recent poll has 24% black vote for TRUMP

MargieRose
09-01-2020, 03:19 PM
https://twitter.com/glennbeck/status/1299154651363897350
https://twitter.com/glennbeck/status/1299157114586386433
https://twitter.com/glennbeck/status/1299158958851186691
Glenn Beck: President Trump, I Misjudged You in 2016
https://youtu.be/6Eosa4ChV5U
.................................................. .................................................. ........

President Trump behind the scenes...validating Glenn Beck's personal revelations.

Cameras caught President Donald Trump in a candid moment with First Responders during the president's visit to Louisiana to witness the destruction after Hurricane Laura.

Trump Goes VIRAL for Awesome Hot Mic Moment with First Responders

https://youtu.be/W__2X0Cac1E

PaceAdvantage
09-01-2020, 03:48 PM
I don't really get what was so awesome about the "hot mic" video with Trump and the 1st responders. All he did was keep handing out autographs and telling them to go "sell them on eBay for $10,000"

That was his shtick...ok...it might have been funny the first time?

Other than that...I didn't really hear anything all that "great"...except I guess he kept promising to get them what they need?

Trump makes a lot of promises. I'd like to see him start DELIVERING more.

RunForTheRoses
09-01-2020, 04:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjjzc2Hii4A

They have a unique style pizza, some swear by it.

dlivery
09-01-2020, 04:34 PM
They have a unique style pizza, some swear by it.
Nice Armoured Coupe for the Dlivery of President Trumps Pizza.
Get there on time

JustRalph
09-01-2020, 05:18 PM
I don't really get what was so awesome about the "hot mic" video with Trump and the 1st responders. All he did was keep handing out autographs and telling them to go "sell them on eBay for $10,000"

Other than that...I didn't really hear anything all that "great"...except I guess he kept promising to get them what they need?

Trump makes a lot of promises. I'd like to see him start DELIVERING more.

I was around Clinton in a similar scenario back in the day. He was a Dick to the cops.......I’ll take Trump

MargieRose
09-01-2020, 09:40 PM

Trump makes a lot of promises. I'd like to see him start DELIVERING more.You missed the whole point. I posted the "hot mic" video directly after the Glenn Beck video where he was talking about Trump on a personal level, that there was lots more to him than just what the public sees as a public figure...a personable and caring man, in his opinion. Trump's interaction with the first responders on the "hot mic" video reveals a bit of that.

And guaranteed, if the Repubs regain the House, you WILL see Trump delivering more, not that he hasn't already delivered more for the AMERICAN people than the last three presidents combined, especially 44. Be sure to vote...in person!

fast4522
09-01-2020, 11:59 PM
You missed the whole point. I posted the "hot mic" video directly after the Glenn Beck video where he was talking about Trump on a personal level, that there was lots more to him than just what the public sees as a public figure...a personable and caring man, in his opinion. Trump's interaction with the first responders on the "hot mic" video reveals a bit of that.

And guaranteed, if the Repubs regain the House, you WILL see Trump delivering more, not that he hasn't already delivered more for the AMERICAN people than the last three presidents combined, especially 44. Be sure to vote...in person!

Yes yes, and tonight for the first time in history a Kennedy lost a election in Massachusetts to Edward John Markey. Kennedy who the witch Pelosi supported lost to the Malden Senator who has not lived in Massachusetts or Malden for years. So yes the House, and the Filibuster and Cloture.

MONEY
09-09-2020, 10:52 AM
"President Trump has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize
for helping broker a peace deal between Israel and the United
Arab Emirates, according to a report."

https://nypost.com/2020/09/09/trump-nominated-for-nobel-peace-prize-by-norwegian-official/

MargieRose
09-09-2020, 11:00 AM
"President Trump has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize
for helping broker a peace deal between Israel and the United
Arab Emirates, according to a report."

https://nypost.com/2020/09/09/trump-nominated-for-nobel-peace-prize-by-norwegian-official/He deserves it. :ThmbUp:

Obama should return his...totally unearned.

JustRalph
09-09-2020, 12:13 PM
He deserves it. :ThmbUp:

Obama should return his...totally unearned.

he broke up a fight in a West Kenya playground when he was 12 yrs old.

tucker6
09-09-2020, 12:19 PM
he broke up a fight in a West Kenya playground when he was 12 yrs old.

I know it's a joke but Obama wouldn't get within 50 yards of any fight. Ever. He's as non-manly as they get.

PaceAdvantage
09-09-2020, 12:35 PM
I know it's a joke but Obama wouldn't get within 50 yards of any fight. Ever. He's as non-manly as they get.You don't say? (be sure to watch through to the 1:35 mark....when quite the laugh-fest begins)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E5GMxgVTVU

tucker6
09-09-2020, 12:59 PM
You don't say? (be sure to watch through to the 1:35 mark....when quite the laugh-fest begins)

:lol::lol::lol:

Marshall Bennett
09-09-2020, 01:16 PM
Bet anything she beats on him.

RunForTheRoses
09-09-2020, 04:26 PM
https://www.wdel.com/news/hate-crime-charges-announced-for-women-arrested-in-connection-to-maga-hat-theft-outside-wilmington/article_dc245cd8-f1ff-11ea-bee3-2fb3e7a16001.html

JustRalph
09-09-2020, 04:33 PM
https://www.wdel.com/news/hate-crime-charges-announced-for-women-arrested-in-connection-to-maga-hat-theft-outside-wilmington/article_dc245cd8-f1ff-11ea-bee3-2fb3e7a16001.html

Love it. Those two bitches deserve it.

After watching that video........:mad::bang:

RunForTheRoses
09-09-2020, 04:40 PM
Love it. Those two bitches deserve it.

After watching that video........:mad::bang:

There is a reddit thread and liberals are hemming and hawing about "that's not a hate crime"

at least some justice.

JustRalph
09-09-2020, 07:57 PM
There is a reddit thread and liberals are hemming and hawing about "that's not a hate crime"

at least some justice.

Personally, I don’t believe in the hate crime moniker. Crimes are crimes. But in this instance I don’t care ........anything to slap these bitches

MONEY
09-09-2020, 08:16 PM
You don't say? (be sure to watch through to the 1:35 mark....when quite the laugh-fest begins)

She calls President Obama gay, and then dies on the operating table during a minor procedure. Clintoncide?

PaceAdvantage
09-09-2020, 09:15 PM
She calls President Obama gay, and then dies on the operating table during a minor procedure. Clintoncide?She did something a little worse than call Obama gay...

JustRalph
09-09-2020, 09:34 PM
It’s hard to unsee that green dress lump

MargieRose
09-13-2020, 01:00 AM
https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/1304490234625826819

woodtoo
09-13-2020, 08:32 AM
https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/1304490234625826819

In normal times this would be front page news on every newspaper in America, people would take to the streets in celebration. But apparently to the new MSDNC systemic racism prevents any coverage of countries uniting in peace overcoming centuries of differences.
Dont let them and BLM tear your great country apart, see them for what they are.

ps: MargieRose they forgot Afghanistan.

woodtoo
09-13-2020, 08:55 AM
Karen Mills of Cincinnati wanted to show her support for President Trump and the police so she organized a a small parade driving the I-75 loop, then they showed up bikers, truckers, campers everyone showed up!!!!

President Trump has tremendous support and will win in a cake walk over Slow Joe Hiden.

Marshall Bennett
09-13-2020, 10:31 AM
I can't imagine anyone with a brain that's living in rural America voting for creepy Joe. So far, the caged animals are mostly staying put. Why swing the door wide open and let them contaminate the whole country?

PaceAdvantage
09-13-2020, 03:39 PM
Seems to be a lot of enthusiasm for a President who, if we pay attention to the leftists and the media, really is the worst piece of shit on the face of the earth. And I mean THE WORST.

Meanwhile, in Bidenville....not so much enthusiasm. Even up in Connecticut...BLM signs on lawns in multiple places....but NOT ONE BIDEN SIGN did I see.

It has to be just a little scary, right Democrats?

Maybe Kamala will get the ball rolling on enthusiasm...after all, she did so well in the primaries...oh wait.

jay68802
09-13-2020, 04:52 PM
Seems to be a lot of enthusiasm for a President who, if we pay attention to the leftists and the media, really is the worst piece of shit on the face of the earth. And I mean THE WORST.

Meanwhile, in Bidenville....not so much enthusiasm. Even up in Connecticut...BLM signs on lawns in multiple places....but NOT ONE BIDEN SIGN did I see.

Maybe Kamala will get the ball rolling on enthusiasm...after all, she did so well in the primaries...oh wait.

Well, she has to add at least 1% to the voting totals....

woodtoo
09-13-2020, 06:10 PM

BLM through ActBlue has donated $119,253,857 to Joe Bidens Campaign as of May 21st. Many of the white well off BLM looters and rioters live in the sprawling basements of Connecticut.

ElKabong
09-13-2020, 08:31 PM

Exhibit #562,763. I'm floored by this crowd in the middle of nowhere. The enthusiasm is there

https://twitter.com/i/status/1305029056279113729

woodtoo
09-14-2020, 05:45 PM
Sign sign everywhere a sign!!!!

MargieRose
09-14-2020, 07:34 PM
Exhibit #562,763. I'm floored by this crowd in the middle of nowhere. The enthusiasm is there

https://twitter.com/i/status/1305029056279113729Can you imagine that any of this long line of people have ever been asked to participate in a poll?

fast4522
09-14-2020, 08:05 PM
Can you imagine that any of this long line of people have ever been asked to participate in a poll?

The next guy or gal can do what they will, but long before Trump in the year 2000 when everything was going to turn to shit I stopped filling out or answering anything that could be considered a poll. That year my income and stocks were great, only until a little blog called Pace Advantage have I clicked but look for a reason to not.

Tor Ekman
09-16-2020, 11:53 AM
https://www.axios.com/trump-merchandise-fashion-boats-flags-9d27d9cb-ff09-4119-a512-1514fbd5d363.html
If President Trump defies today's swing-state polls and pulls off another upset, what will we have missed that could have been a clue?
Here's a big one: Trump flotillas ... Trump flags bigger than American flags ... Trump truck rallies ... Trump shirts ... Trump underwear ... lawns that don't have a Trump-Pence sign or two but 50 or even 100 — a forest.
Why it matters: To his diehard supporters, Trump isn't just a candidate. He's a lifestyle choice and a vehicle for self-expression — a way to continually flip the middle finger at big media, big business, big government ... anything big.
"Axios on HBO" went to Lake of the Ozarks, Mo., to explore this phenomenon for a segment we call, "Trump on the lake."

Axios CEO Jim VandeHei: "In your lifetime, do you ever remember a Ronald Reagan flag as big as the American flag in somebody's front yard? Do you ever remember someone spray painting 'Obama' on their boat?"

MargieRose
09-16-2020, 07:36 PM
https://twitter.com/ofirgendelman/status/1305935037200773121

formula_2002
09-17-2020, 11:47 AM
"Trump questions if 2020 presidential result can ever be accurate"...

keep that thought if he should win:).

MargieRose
09-17-2020, 12:12 PM
"Trump questions if 2020 presidential result can ever be accurate".

keep that thought if he should win:).Ultimately, he will win, but it won't ever be truly known by just how much. :cool:

Dave Schwartz
09-17-2020, 12:46 PM
About that rally in Douglas County, NV...

The Governor is considering sanctions against the county for breaking the max-of-50-gathering law.

Left wing protests are different, of course.

As a country, we need a solid left wing to be part of the checks-and-balances, just like we need a solid right wing. However, we do not need a left wing that has lost its collective mind.

We need a left wing that wants to protect, grow, and honor OUR country.

I literally pray to God that the radical left is reduced to non-existence so that the party may rebuild into something that the intelligent middle-of-the-road people can actually support.

Are there nutcases on the right? Sure. Counting the nutcases and their blind supporters, I'd guess maybe 12%.

By comparison, I'd peg the left wing's nutcases and supporters at more like 25-30%. That's 2x or 2.5x the right.

If the intelligent lefters do not get control over their party again, one of these things will likely happen:

1. We'll lose our country to the crazy lefters.
or
2. We'll lose our country BECAUSE the left would rather there be no America than to see it not follow their plan.
or
3. The right wing wins and we lose our country to a military state because it is necessary to overcome the tantrum rioting of the losers.

Just my opinion.

(*Checks and balances: Not to be confused with the 3 govt branches.)

formula_2002
09-17-2020, 01:02 PM
Ultimately, he will win, but it won't ever be truly known by just how much. :cool:

Of course it will, once April comes around again:)

davew
09-17-2020, 05:54 PM
About that rally in Douglas County, NV...

The Governor is considering sanctions against the county for breaking the max-of-50-gathering law.

Left wing protests are different, of course.

As a country, we need a solid left wing to be part of the checks-and-balances, just like we need a solid right wing. However, we do not need a left wing that has lost its collective mind.

We need a left wing that wants to protect, grow, and honor OUR country.

I literally pray to God that the radical left is reduced to non-existence so that the party may rebuild into something that the intelligent middle-of-the-road people can actually support.

Are there nutcases on the right? Sure. Counting the nutcases and their blind supporters, I'd guess maybe 12%.

By comparison, I'd peg the left wing's nutcases and supporters at more like 25-30%. That's 2x or 2.5x the right.

If the intelligent lefters do not get control over their party again, one of these things will likely happen:

1. We'll lose our country to the crazy lefters.
or
2. We'll lose our country BECAUSE the left would rather there be no America than to see it not follow their plan.
or
3. The right wing wins and we lose our country to a military state because it is necessary to overcome the tantrum rioting of the losers.

Just my opinion.

(*Checks and balances: Not to be confused with the 3 govt branches.)

just think of all those rally attendees that will die of covid and unable to vote

woodtoo
09-26-2020, 07:46 PM
Yuge Trump Rally tonight meanwhile in a backyard in Nebraska Jill takes charge.28503

jocko699
09-26-2020, 08:15 PM
Yuge Trump Rally tonight meanwhile in a backyard in Nebraska Jill takes charge.28503

Is she selling Amway?

PaceAdvantage
09-26-2020, 09:58 PM
Yuge Trump Rally tonight meanwhile in a backyard in Nebraska Jill takes charge.28503It's literally pathetic.

I guess we'll see just how far the USA has been turned on election night.

The Democrats once again picked literally the one person Trump could possibly beat given the rigging his administration has endured these past four years.

The debate on Tuesday should be very interesting and entertaining.

ElKabong
09-27-2020, 12:47 AM
Big ifs here

If trump wins
If the Senate stays red

You might have a 7-2 conservative majority when trump leaves. Sotomayor has diabetes, not a minor thing for an overweight middle aged person.

Then you have Breyer, who, if you could possibly believe Democrat underground, is tiring rapidly of the circus. That would make it 8-1 even though very unlikely

myohmyjustify
09-28-2020, 10:47 AM
It's possible that Chris Wallace will ask President Trump about the incorrect and discredited Bob Woodward book that claims the President disparaged our military.

It is also a possibility that Wallace will NOT question Joe Biden on his comments about our men and women in the military. Look at the first video on Biden.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/09/25/biden-stupid-bastards-n2576952

There are 2 short videos in this story. The second video has Biden disparaging a female voter during a a town hall.

MargieRose
09-30-2020, 01:30 AM
https://twitter.com/RichardGrenell/status/1310950681092784128

JustRalph
09-30-2020, 12:22 PM
nice

formula_2002
09-30-2020, 12:32 PM
Prediction . Next debate. Trump handlers will convince trump he needs to take a intelligent, thoughtful and. Compassionate tone. He will agree. Bidens handlers will sense this , and tell biden to throw a soft jab at trump, just enough to easily get trump to go off script and revert to his true nature. Score ,2-0

RunForTheRoses
09-30-2020, 12:52 PM
https://twitter.com/RichardGrenell/status/1310950681092784128

What is that a White Supremacist organization? Who else would support Trump?

/sarcasm off Nice endorsement for Trump!

RunForTheRoses
09-30-2020, 12:53 PM
Prediction . Next debate. Trump handlers will convince trump he needs to take a intelligent, thoughtful and. Compassionate tone. He will agree. Bidens handlers will sense this , and tell biden to throw a soft jab at trump, just enough to easily get trump to go off script and revert to his true nature. Score ,2-0

Prediction, next debate Biden bounces like a $5K Claimer going from a high percentage juice barn to a 3% trainer.

RunForTheRoses
09-30-2020, 01:01 PM
Score ,2-0

It is 1-0 Trump to many, what you are bigotted against Latinos?

https://floridianpress.com/2020/09/telemundo-poll-declares-trump-winner-of-debate/

formula_2002
09-30-2020, 01:10 PM
Prediction, next debate Biden bounces like a $5K Claimer going from a high percentage juice barn to a 3% trainer.

Trump rears in the gate . When the gate opens, he throws the jockey and still can not head biden. For biden, it's a walk over.

Marshall Bennett
09-30-2020, 01:23 PM
Where did you dig up this bullshit?
The next debate will be a sequel to last night. I found it boring and useless. Trump's always the same...never veers far. He not only controlled the debate, he controlled Wallace as well. Did it help him...probably not. Gave the MSN some new shit to cry about. Could have even been a strategic move of his to put on a show and get their minds off covid-19 and taxes for a spell.
There were no winners, and Joe didn't come out of it any smarter. That's all he can do to help his chances of getting elected, and it ain't happening. Otherwise he came out unscathed, which is actually incredible to many.

OntheRail
09-30-2020, 02:00 PM
Trump rears in the gate . When the gate opens, he throws the jockey and still can not head biden. For biden, it's a walk over.

Biden leave gate run to the left, tests positive for PED's... and still comes up short.

formula_2002
09-30-2020, 02:03 PM
There may be a suggestion to shut off the microphone when it's not the speakers turn. Bad idea. It works in trumps favor
I think we all should witness his vulgar and abrasive nature first hand.

OntheRail
09-30-2020, 02:41 PM
There may be a suggestion to shut off the microphone when it's not the speakers turn. Bad idea. It works in trumps favor

Lets put them in sound proof isolation booths with an added faraday cage to eliminate and wireless signals.

But let's see we've had meek weak leaders that bowed and scraped to world leaders. They cost us dearly. Then we have Trump with this take no shit attitude. Making peace deals and such.

Lets see weak deep pockets family in tow Joe or loud mean old Trump.

Think I'll go with Trump... what say you?

MargieRose
09-30-2020, 02:53 PM
I think we all should witness his vulgar and abrasive nature first hand.What is vulgar is calling the POTUS a "clown" and telling him to "shut up." My sense is that Biden needs some anger management counseling or meds to control his affliction.

BTW, I have a sister-in-law who suffers with mild dementia, at the moment. Periodically, something sets her off and she loses her usually mild demeanor; she starts cursing, picks up her walking cane and attempts to start beating her caretaker over her head.

Tom
09-30-2020, 03:13 PM

Better hope not, Biden can't walk 10 steps on his own. :eek:

formula_2002
09-30-2020, 04:35 PM
Better hope not, Biden can't walk 10 steps on his own. :eek:

I saw Biden jaunt down the stairs from his plane as he arrived for the debate, also saw your boy stepping down gingerly while holding onto the rail..

formula_2002
09-30-2020, 04:44 PM
What is vulgar is calling the POTUS a "clown" and telling him to "shut up." My sense is that Biden needs some anger management counseling or meds to control his affliction.

BTW, I have a sister-in-law who suffers with mild dementia, at the moment. Periodically, something sets her off and she loses her usually mild demeanor; she starts cursing, picks up her walking cane and attempts to start beating her caretaker over her head.

oh yes that was not very nice, but you need to have a better understanding of what vulgar is.
"proud boys--stand back and stand by"
now that is beyond vulgar..no one out does the Donald in this area.

if you want to know what vulgar trunly is listen to his Access Hollywood tapes

chrisl
09-30-2020, 04:45 PM

You must have skin like a peach.

RunForTheRoses
09-30-2020, 06:05 PM
oh yes that was not very nice, but you need to have a better understanding of what vulgar is.

if you want to know what vulgar trunly is listen to his Access Hollywood tapes

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1311410719548530688

formula_2002
09-30-2020, 07:05 PM
https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1311410719548530688

allow me to add to your wealth of knowledge

The Proud Boys are a men’s organization founded in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder Gavin McInnes. McInnes has described the Proud Boys as a pro-Western fraternal organization for men who refuse to apologize for creating the modern world; aka Western Chauvinists.

PaceAdvantage
09-30-2020, 07:56 PM
I think we all should witness his vulgar and abrasive nature first hand.Did you not watch any of the debates in 2016?

Where is all this nonsense coming from?

As if Trump last night was a surprise to anyone?

Man, the media sure is powerful in this country.

They erase minds and reprogram at the drop of a hat.

Now people are surprised that Trump is aggressive, bullying and likes to interrupt constantly in debates. Are you serious?

PaceAdvantage
09-30-2020, 07:57 PM

if you want to know what vulgar trunly is listen to his Access Hollywood tapesWhat are "proud boys?"

Is it an ideology?

PaceAdvantage
09-30-2020, 07:58 PM

The Proud Boys are a men’s organization founded in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder Gavin McInnes. McInnes has described the Proud Boys as a pro-Western fraternal organization for men who refuse to apologize for creating the modern world; aka Western Chauvinists.The Chairman of the Proud Boys (I looked it up) is a self-described AFRO-CUBAN.

Where is the white supremacist part you guys keep talking about?

"Afro-Cubans are Cubans who are of Black African ancestry, mostly West & Central African."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Cubans

formula_2002
09-30-2020, 09:26 PM
The Chairman of the Proud Boys (I looked it up) is a self-described AFRO-CUBAN.

Where is the white supremacist part you guys keep talking about?

"Afro-Cubans are Cubans who are of Black African ancestry, mostly West & Central African."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Cubans

You are cherry picking..You are better than that

Tom
09-30-2020, 09:41 PM
You are cherry picking..You are better than that

If by picking reality, then you have a p[oint.

But try to address the FACT he posted.......I dare you. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

myohmyjustify
09-30-2020, 09:47 PM

It was actually Joe Biden who often went off script. Just when Biden was about to lose it, in comes Chris Wallace to the rescue by giving him a standing 8 count.

Tom
09-30-2020, 09:51 PM
It was actually Joe Biden who often went off script. Just when Biden was about to lose it, in comes Chris Wallace to the rescue by giving him a standing 8 count.

Standing 8 count?
More like a towel, smelling salts and the stool.

Best way to debate Biden is shut up and let him talk.

RunForTheRoses
09-30-2020, 09:55 PM

The Proud Boys are a men’s organization founded in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder Gavin McInnes. McInnes has described the Proud Boys as a pro-Western fraternal organization for men who refuse to apologize for creating the modern world; aka Western Chauvinists.

That sounds great to me, Western Civilization has given us so much. Much better than the anti-white elements in much of the Democrap Party.

And btw:

https://twitter.com/Pismo_B/status/1311447380026220544

formula_2002
09-30-2020, 09:59 PM
If by picking reality, then you have a p[oint.

But try to address the FACT he posted.......I dare you. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

See. My post #178. Stop the nonsense.

Tom
09-30-2020, 10:35 PM

If you don't like nonsense, stop posting it.

PA posted a FACT that your post 178 does not acknowledge.

MargieRose
09-30-2020, 11:18 PM
It was actually Joe Biden who often went off script. Just when Biden was about to lose it, in comes Chris Wallace to the rescue by giving him a standing 8 count.Yes, and it was Joe Biden who started the interrupting FIRST.

formula_2002
09-30-2020, 11:29 PM
If you don't like nonsense, stop posting it.

PA posted a FACT that your post 178 does not acknowledge.

Give it up. The artical I posted indicated some white guy with an Irish sounding last name started the group. Do you have the demographics for the membership

PaceAdvantage
10-01-2020, 01:27 AM
You are cherry picking..You are better than thatOne guy posts a picture of an alleged "Proud Boy" and his non-white wife...I post about the current leader being "Afro-Cuban"...

I mean ****...are they a white supremacist group or not?

Because if they are, they have a really bad PR campaign going...

PaceAdvantage
10-01-2020, 01:30 AM
Give it up. The artical I posted indicated some white guy with an Irish sounding last name started the group. Do you have the demographics for the membershipFrom what I can tell, Proud Boys are many things not good...but white supremacist isn't one of them...

But I guess it makes for another "racist" allegation you can throw at trump because he actually used their organization name in a debate.

Facts don't matter to you...that's pretty clear.

Enjoy Biden as President. You deserve him.

chrisl
10-01-2020, 02:12 AM

The fastest way to stop the nonsense. You grow up. You stop posting about the non existent white supremist issue the media made up. BLM and Antifa are killing police, burning up cities/looting/ beating up the elderly, that have thousands of taped hours on them doing this. They are being paid and organized by the left. Grow up little man. Go outside, take a walk. Media surely has a nice ring in your nose. Just like a pig. So they can control your every move.

sammy the sage
10-01-2020, 06:15 AM
Standing 8 count?
More like a towel, smelling salts and the stool.

Best way to debate Biden is shut up and let him talk.

yeah...you're right....and some dumb-ass wasn't smart enough to do that...:rolleyes:

I'll be voting third party....it's so sickening.....nobodies voting for a positive reason...(well the supreme court would be one...but not enough)...just against what they can't stand...I refuse to DO that...

biggestal99
10-01-2020, 06:57 AM
Yes, and it was Joe Biden who started the interrupting FIRST.

And after that trump carried the interruption ball for the rest of the debate.

Allan

lamboguy
10-01-2020, 08:19 AM
And after that trump carried the interruption ball for the rest of the debate.

Allani don't understand why Trump agreed to debate Biden in the first place. the debates are a no win deal for Trump...he is never going to get any new people to vote for him, and now the people that are on the edge about coming out to vote for Biden to his age may come out after he didn't botch the show.

formula_2002
10-01-2020, 08:31 AM
The fastest way to stop the nonsense. You grow up. You stop posting about the non existent white supremist issue the media made up. BLM and Antifa are killing police, burning up cities/looting/ beating up the elderly, that have thousands of taped hours on them doing this. They are being paid and organized by the left. Grow up little man. Go outside, take a walk. Media surely has a nice ring in your nose. Just like a pig. So they can control your every move.

So white supremacist dont exist but BLM and antifa do,? You live in a trumpian world. Enjoy.

mhaney0423
10-01-2020, 09:19 AM
From what I can tell, Proud Boys are many things not good...but white supremacist isn't one of them...

But I guess it makes for another "racist" allegation you can throw at trump because he actually used their organization name in a debate.

Facts don't matter to you...that's pretty clear.

Enjoy Biden as President. You deserve him.

I would agree with the premise that Proud Boys are NOT a white supremacist organization, BUT, they definitely do not discourage membership to those who may be white supremacist/racist. They kind of remind me of a 1% motorcycle gang without the motorcycles.

jay68802
10-01-2020, 11:25 AM
So white supremacist dont exist but BLM and antifa do,? You live in a trumpian world. Enjoy.

White supremacist groups exist, so does BLM and Antifa. The problem is you falsely associate Trump with being a white supremacist. But yet supporting BLM and Antifa is what the Dems are doing. And by doing so, support the violence and destruction that they have been responsible for.

PaceAdvantage
10-01-2020, 11:40 AM
So white supremacist dont exist but BLM and antifa do,? You live in a trumpian world. Enjoy.Yes, he said they don't exist. So you're that stupid? He didn't say they didn't exist.

Of course they exist.

Tom
10-01-2020, 12:13 PM
Give it up. The artical I posted indicated some white guy with an Irish sounding last name started the group. Do you have the demographics for the membership

No one disagrees with that.
But that is NOT who is running it now.

You do understand that George Washington is no longer in charge, right?

formula_2002
10-01-2020, 12:18 PM
Actually, it seems he said that I post about the non existence of white supremacist. Ugh! I gather now we are all on the same page. White supremacist exist. Ego te absolvo

JustRalph
10-01-2020, 03:48 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_McInnes

The Irish guy

MONEY
10-01-2020, 07:35 PM
White supremacist groups exist, so does BLM and Antifa. The problem is you falsely associate Trump with being a white supremacist. But yet supporting BLM and Antifa is what the Dems are doing. And by doing so, support the violence and destruction that they have been responsible for. http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=28534&d=1601565797

Why on earth would legal protesters need bail?

MargieRose
10-01-2020, 09:14 PM
"It's a shame there are so many that can't see what's going on. Trump is trying to dismantle the globalist system. I don't care if you don't like his tweets or the way he speaks. He's not a politician. Why do you think the media is attacking him 24/7? They're owned by these globalists. And the useful idiots are running around screaming in their echo chambers. Anyone who is older than 30 years knows what's happened in this country. The rest are mostly just indoctrinated/brainwashed by the MSM."
https://youtu.be/ArNZ4XaXL8M

fast4522
10-01-2020, 10:40 PM
"It's a shame there are so many that can't see what's going on. Trump is trying to dismantle the globalist system. I don't care if you don't like his tweets or the way he speaks. He's not a politician. Why do you think the media is attacking him 24/7? They're owned by these globalists. And the useful idiots are running around screaming in their echo chambers. Anyone who is older than 30 years knows what's happened in this country. The rest are mostly just indoctrinated/brainwashed by the MSM."
https://youtu.be/ArNZ4XaXL8M

Exactly correct, and they do not live inside these United States. The media is controlled by men who all live inside Europe.

MargieRose
10-01-2020, 10:52 PM
Exactly correct, and they do not live inside these United States. The media is controlled by men who all live inside Europe.And China. Don't forget China.

fast4522
10-01-2020, 11:02 PM
And China. Don't forget China.

Twenty years ago China was on the destabilize and destroy list of the Bilderberg Group, along with Iran, Libya, Russia, and everyone that they could not control.

woodtoo
10-04-2020, 01:25 PM
Apparently Nobel Peace Prize nominations are to be kept secret post Obongo as President Trump has been nominated for his third such nom from Australia for three separate humanitarian events.

I have never seen a racist nominated so often for bringing peace to people of different race, creed and country.

Truly a great man and a greater humanitarian. Congratulations Mr. President for bringing peace and stopping wars across the globe.

:ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

woodtoo
10-04-2020, 03:58 PM
WTH no ones for world peace anymore.

JustRalph
10-06-2020, 09:48 AM
Please close this thread

This guy has no chance at all

horses4courses
10-06-2020, 09:57 AM
Please close this thread

This guy has no chance at all

https://twitter.com/i/status/1312050339118448641

lamboguy
10-06-2020, 09:59 AM
Please close this thread

This guy has no chance at allafter this guy, none of us have any chance, it ain't gonna matter who gets elected.... Biden or Pence, we are going to get the same result.

elysiantraveller
10-06-2020, 09:25 PM
Are we still doing the "polls are fake" thing or does this matter?

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1313648412965965824

https://media0.giphy.com/media/xThuWcZzGnonnG3ayQ/giphy.gif

TJDave
10-06-2020, 09:32 PM
Are we still doing the "polls are fake" thing or does this matter?

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1313648412965965824

https://media0.giphy.com/media/xThuWcZzGnonnG3ayQ/giphy.gif

Tell me something I don’t know.

Will Cunningham win NC?

elysiantraveller
10-06-2020, 09:51 PM
Tell me something I don’t know.

Will Cunningham win NC?

Definitely has gotten more interesting in the past 72 hours.

elysiantraveller
10-06-2020, 09:57 PM
Also... in all seriousness... the man needs to be 25th'd for a bit.

He's high as ****, ill, and melting down on social media...

PaceAdvantage
10-06-2020, 10:30 PM
Also... in all seriousness... the man needs to be 25th'd for a bit.

He's high as ****, ill, and melting down on social media...We'll get right on that for you.

elysiantraveller
10-06-2020, 10:37 PM
We'll get right on that for you.

Ultimately I give zero shits what happens to him... but this is entering sad territory.

The dude needs a break.

This is a close to pity as he'll get from me.

JustRalph
10-10-2020, 10:37 PM
This is the only way he wins

https://twitter.com/SicarioScott/status/1315074939142238218