PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Outcry...

boxcar
07-22-2020, 10:42 AM
by leftists of all stripes? By feminists? By social justice warriors?

China’s Monstrous Abuse of Uighur Women

Slavery and genocide are ancient bedfellows. I first became aware of this fact as a child while watching the opening number of DreamWorks’s 1998 film, The Prince of Egypt. In the first five minutes of the movie, enslaved Hebrew men construct monuments to the Pharaoh as their wives beg for their infant sons’ lives. All, save Moses, are ripped from their mothers’ arms and tossed into the Nile.

Of course, with 21st-century technology, crocodile-infested rivers are no longer needed to get rid of minority children. We have “medicine” for that.

Last week, drone footage, verified by Western intelligence agencies, emerged from Northern China. It showed Uighur Muslims bound and blindfolded, with shaven heads, being loaded onto trains that were likely headed for detention camps. In a BBC interview, British journalist Andrew Marr demanded answers from Liu Xiaoming, the Chinese ambassador to the United Kingdom. Xiaoming accused “so-called Western intelligence agencies” of making “false accusations against China.” The population of Xinjiang had doubled in 40 years, he said, which clearly proved that “ethnic cleansing” and “so-called forced abortions” had not occurred. Marr, unconvinced, retorted, “According to your own local government statistics, the population growth in Uighur jurisdictions in that area has fallen by 84 percent between 2015 and 2018. 84 percent.”

https://news.yahoo.com/china-monstrous-abuse-uighur-women-155357917.html

Greyfox
07-22-2020, 02:43 PM
BLM Marxists won't criticize other Marxists.
Social Justice warriors only see how terrible America is.
They truly HATE AMERICA, even though it has the highest standard of living in the world.
That tells me that Protestors wouldn't be happy living anywhere.

Saratoga_Mike
07-22-2020, 04:11 PM
by leftists of all stripes? By feminists? By social justice warriors?

China’s Monstrous Abuse of Uighur Women

https://news.yahoo.com/china-monstrous-abuse-uighur-women-155357917.html

Reported on repeatedly by the NY Times.

PaceAdvantage
07-22-2020, 04:51 PM
Reported on repeatedly by the NY Times.I like how you catch on quickly...

Actor
07-22-2020, 06:35 PM
by leftists of all stripes?Not very hard to find something to complain about is it! How did you do it? Google "world is screwed up" perhaps. Well, guess what. The world always has been screwed up and will continue to be screwed up. News flash! Its not my fault!

boxcar
07-22-2020, 07:01 PM
Not very hard to find something to complain about is it! How did you do it? Google "world is screwed up" perhaps. Well, guess what. The world always has been screwed up and will continue to be screwed up. News flash! Its not my fault!

So, you don't see the plight of the Muslims in China as "something" worthy "to complain about"?

boxcar
07-22-2020, 07:04 PM
Reported on repeatedly by the NY Times.

Actually, I was alluding to all the social justice warriors.

But I betcha the Slimes hasn't reported at all (let alone "repeatedly") of the heightened, ramped up persecutions of Christians, as well, by the Chi-coms, right?

Actor
07-22-2020, 07:13 PM
So, you don't see the plight of the Muslims in China as "something" worthy "to complain about"?Not at the top of my list.

boxcar
07-22-2020, 08:14 PM
Not at the top of my list.

I'm not surprised. The devil's children often call good evil or evil good...or simply turn a blind eye to evil.

zico20
07-22-2020, 08:39 PM
Not at the top of my list.

I bet the Christian Serbs killing the Bosnian Muslims was at the top of your list or apartheid in South Africa had you all fired up.

davew
07-22-2020, 08:52 PM
So, you don't see the plight of the Muslims in China as "something" worthy "to complain about"?

Muslims plan to take over the world is taking some losses for now. Back off Asia and take Africa, Americas, and Europe. Then tackle China.

Actor
07-22-2020, 09:35 PM
I'm not surprised. The devil's children often call good evil or evil good...or simply turn a blind eye to evil.Shirley you're not saying that I have the resources to do anything about this, or that of all the evils in this world this instance is the worst.

Actor
07-22-2020, 09:45 PM
I'm not surprised. The devil's children often call good evil or evil good...or simply turn a blind eye to evil.You should take that to the religion thread. There you will find that I have already stated by position on good and evil.

boxcar
07-23-2020, 11:40 AM
You should take that to the religion thread. There you will find that I have already stated by position on good and evil.

Yeah...I know. Neither exists until YOU are a victim of evil-doers.

Tom
07-23-2020, 08:17 PM
Chins is not fitr to be allowed to join the civilized nations of the world. The have no regards for any human life nor liberty - the gov of CHINA must be overthrown, destroyed, whatever.

The nations of the world must unite and SHUT THEM OFF 100% for all trade, all communications, isolate them. USA should forbid ANY business from operating there and here. You open a place in China, you close any you have here. Period.

WE must also get rid of those traitors in our own gov that support the Chinese totalitarianism - Pelosi, Schumer......dems,

Actor
07-28-2020, 06:57 PM
Yeah...I know. Neither exists until YOU are a victim of evil-doers.You obviously do not understand. :rolleyes:

Actor
07-28-2020, 07:01 PM
Trump has apparently made a statement about this. Basically he said he can't be bothered. That's hardly an outcry.

boxcar
07-28-2020, 07:16 PM
You obviously do not understand. :rolleyes:

I understand perfectly. If someone stuck a stick a dynamite in a 55 gal. drum with you in it and you survived, I don't believe you'd think that your were the object of that person's love. :coffee:

boxcar
07-28-2020, 07:17 PM
Trump has apparently made a statement about this. Basically he said he can't be bothered. That's hardly an outcry.

Link? :coffee:

Actor
07-28-2020, 08:26 PM
Link?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-told-chinas-president-that-building-concentration-camps-for-millions-of-uighur-muslims-was-exactly-the-right-thing-to-do-former-adviser-says/ar-BB15CRGw

Actor
07-28-2020, 08:55 PM
I understand perfectly. If someone stuck a stick a dynamite in a 55 gal. drum with you in it and you survived, I don't believe you'd think that your were the object of that person's love.Congratulations. You finally came up with an analogy that's spot on. According to scripture that's exactly what Yahweh did to the human race. The 55 gal. drum is the universe, the planet earth, the garden of Eden, take your pick. The stick of dynamite is a trap laid to snare the human race into breaking some silly rule.

Why should anyone love the God of scripture? It's a moral monster. It obviously created mankind in order to derive some sort of pleasure from tormenting them. I've previously pointed out many points in scripture which illustrates this but you have chosen to ignore this in favor of keeping your head where the sun don't shine. And you are the one who accuses others of loving the dark. :rolleyes:

boxcar
07-29-2020, 08:14 PM
Congratulations. You finally came up with an analogy that's spot on. According to scripture that's exactly what Yahweh did to the human race. The 55 gal. drum is the universe, the planet earth, the garden of Eden, take your pick. The stick of dynamite is a trap laid to snare the human race into breaking some silly rule.

Why should anyone love the God of scripture? It's a moral monster. It obviously created mankind in order to derive some sort of pleasure from tormenting them. I've previously pointed out many points in scripture which illustrates this but you have chosen to ignore this in favor of keeping your head where the sun don't shine. And you are the one who accuses others of loving the dark. :rolleyes:

You have done no such thing. The analogy does not fit God's creation of the universe since God did not ensare, trap or coerce Adam or Eve to disobey Him. They as freely chose to do that as you freely chose to write the response you did.

Now, answer the question: If someone stuck you inside a barrel with a stick of dynamite and lit the fuse and it exploded and you survived, would you think that person did a good or evil thing to you?

boxcar
07-29-2020, 08:15 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-told-chinas-president-that-building-concentration-camps-for-millions-of-uighur-muslims-was-exactly-the-right-thing-to-do-former-adviser-says/ar-BB15CRGw

Trump is wrong. If the Muslims are such a big problem to China, the government should expel them.

Actor
07-29-2020, 08:52 PM
Trump is wrong.You of all people say that Trump is wrong. Stop the presses. Send a copy to Biden.:lol:

Actor
07-29-2020, 09:21 PM
You have done no such thing. The analogy does not fit God's creation of the universe since God did not ensare, trap or coerce Adam or Eve to disobey Him.That's exactly what he did. Not that it makes any difference since the whole thing is fiction.

They as freely chose to do that as you freely chose to write the response you did.There's no such thing as free will. The state of the universe at time t predetermines the state at time t + 1 plus or minus quantum uncertainty. Didn't you get the memo?

Now, answer the question: If someone stuck you inside a barrel with a stick of dynamite and lit the fuse and it exploded and you survived, would you think that person did a good or evil thing to you?What he did could be interpreted as evil, i.e., relatively evil. Or he could have been insane in which case it was not evil at all but merely the result of circumstance, kind of like catching Covid 19 from someone who won't wear a mask. Or he could have been religious and though he was doing God's will by killing a non-believer.

Now you answer my question. Why should anyone love the god of scripture?

Actor
07-29-2020, 09:30 PM
If the Muslims are such a big problem to China, the government should expel them.Expel them to where? What county do you think would take them?

Wait. We could take them. They could have Idaho.

Or Florida.

Or we could let the Muslims have Utah and the Chinese could take the Mormons.

JustRalph
07-30-2020, 12:59 AM
Expel them to where? What county do you think would take them?

Wait. We could take them. They could have Idaho.

Or Florida.

Or we could let the Muslims have Utah and the Chinese could take the Mormons.

Real funny. Replace Mormon with “Jews” and you get a red card.

Or any other religion for that matter.

Actor
07-30-2020, 01:41 AM
Real funny. Replace Mormon with “Jews” and you get a red card.What's a red card?

Or any other religion for that matter.Scientology?

PaceAdvantage
07-30-2020, 01:53 AM
What's a red card?The God of Atheists.