PDA

View Full Version : Abortion and masks

tucker6
07-21-2020, 01:34 PM
I asked the following in at least two threads yesterday, but PACE must have made my comments invisible because no one on the left would answer the question. So here goes. Hopefully one of our hypocrite friends on the left will have enough balls to answer.

If you support and defend abortions does that also require you to support and defend the right to not wear a mask?

A woman has an unalienable right to kill another human, or so the left says. It is her 1st amendment right I'm told. Why doesn't that same 1st amendment not protect my right to not wear a mask. Same principle.

PaceAdvantage
07-21-2020, 01:48 PM
The left doesn't consider what is growing inside of a woman a human.

It is called a fetus. A conglomeration of cells, multiplying and dividing...just like a cancerous tumor.

That's why.

tucker6
07-21-2020, 01:56 PM
The left doesn't consider what is growing inside of a woman a human.

It is called a fetus. A conglomeration of cells, multiplying and dividing...just like a cancerous tumor.

That's why.
When I was young, I thought like that. I dehumanized a fetus. Then I found out they feel pain and have sensory use and have a heartbeat. Some abortions actually live which is amazing since the left says they aren't human and aren't alive.

I would think with the left's reoccupation these last 50 years with overpopulation, they would welcome the pandemic as natures way of balancing things out. Not wearing a mask actually helps with the overpopulation issue. I'm not understanding why the two/three issues are not aligning.

I should be thanked for wanting fewer humans in this world. I should be congratulated. It can't possibly be because the virus risks their own necks, while abortion does not. Can't be that.

boxcar
07-21-2020, 02:17 PM
When I was young, I thought like that. I dehumanized a fetus. Then I found out they feel pain and have sensory use and have a heartbeat. Some abortions actually live which is amazing since the left says they aren't human and aren't alive.

I would think with the left's reoccupation these last 50 years with overpopulation, they would welcome the pandemic as natures way of balancing things out. Not wearing a mask actually helps with the overpopulation issue. I'm not understanding why the two/three issues are not aligning.

I should be thanked for wanting fewer humans in this world. I should be congratulated. It can't possibly be because the virus risks their own necks, while abortion does not. Can't be that.

C'mon, man...you're overthinking this. :lol::lol:

Tom
07-23-2020, 07:52 PM
Good question - no wonder there were no replies.

Also add to it, how about women doing drugs - not their right?
Men, too, for that matter.

Actor
07-24-2020, 05:23 AM
If you support and defend abortions does that also require you to support and defend the right to not wear a mask?No.

A woman has an unalienable right to kill another human, or so the left says.Wrong. The latest SCOTUS ruling is that "fetal viability" determines whether an abortion is legal.

It is her 1st amendment right I'm told.Wrong. Roe v. Wade cited the 14th amendment, not the 1st.

Why doesn't that same 1st amendment not protect my right to not wear a mask. Same principle.Wrong. Roe v. Wade specifically states that the right to a abortion is not absolute. See the aforementioned "fetal viability" test.