PDA

View Full Version : The lying NY Times

JustRalph
07-17-2020, 07:04 PM
https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/just-released-trump-russia-documents-show-anti-trump

Just plain lies

Jeff P
07-17-2020, 07:56 PM
Psychology Today
11 Warning Signs of Gaslighting
Gaslighting is a manipulation tactic used to gain power. And it works too well.
Posted Jan 22, 2017
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/here-there-and-everywhere/201701/11-warning-signs-gaslighting

1. They tell blatant lies.

You know it's an outright lie. Yet they are telling you this lie with a straight face. Why are they so blatant? Because they're setting up a precedent. Once they tell you a huge lie, you're not sure if anything they say is true. Keeping you unsteady and off-kilter is the goal.

-jp

horses4courses
07-17-2020, 08:07 PM
Trump tells more lies than any president in the history of this nation.
Conservatives are okay with every single one of them.

wisconsin
07-17-2020, 08:37 PM

Hey, by all means, go with the mainstream media, then. They never lie. In fact the only fact checking they seem to do is when they think Trump is lying, which is why you refuse to hear what is really the truth. Good luck.

davew
07-17-2020, 09:16 PM

can you cut and paste a list of them and confirmation of how it is a lie?

JustRalph
07-17-2020, 11:25 PM

Still don’t get it?

We don’t care what Trump says. We learned so much during the Obama era.

PaceAdvantage
07-18-2020, 01:33 AM
These people are genuinely sick. They have an illness.

It's frightening. Only because of the wide ranging negative impact it has had. Otherwise it would be hilarious.

I mean, when you can believe RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA....then HIDE IN THE BASEMENT or the PLAGUE WILL KILL US ALL is so much easier to swallow.

Don't you think?

fast4522
07-18-2020, 01:37 AM
Still don’t get it?

We don’t care what Trump says. We learned so much during the Obama era.

Yes, that Obama and his ilk is by far the largest threat to liberty in our country.

Tom
07-18-2020, 04:15 PM

Most of his are minor shit and not worth worrying about.
ALL of them lie - but many of the lies are SERIOUS and DAMAGING.

Trumps are not.

He loves himself, He exaggerates......BFD.

He did not tell security to stand down in Benghazi.
He did not cave into Iran to give them nuclear device and lie about it.

He DID give us the best economy in history, both in volume of $$$ and in participation by all races - record employment for Blacks and Hispanics. Compare that to Joe, who gave them record PRISON SENTENCES JFBB!

When a guy does that, he can tell me all the little lies he wants to.

Saratoga_Mike
07-18-2020, 05:00 PM
These people are genuinely sick. They have an illness.

Tom, the off-topic archetype, posted non-stop about HRC and Obama for years. Was he sick - genuinely or otherwise? I don't think so. Did he suffer from an illness? I don't think so. You often tell Dems/Never Trumpers to get a grip. Have you considered the same?

Tom
07-18-2020, 06:35 PM
Tom, the off-topic archetype, posted non-stop about HRC and Obama for years. Was he sick - genuinely or otherwise? I don't think so. Did he suffer from an illness? I don't think so. You often tell Dems/Never Trumpers to get a grip. Have you considered the same?

I posted more about actions than comments.
Comment's like calling half the country deplorables, like using the phrases like "typical white person".......actions, like leaving out embassy people to be murdered, like forcing an unconstitutional ACA on use, with zero support fro the GOP. Actions like plans to put coal miners out of work, like given IRan a clear path to a nuclear device....like apologizing to the world for our exceptionalism.

You guys whine because he created a great economy, got NATO to pay its fair share, brought back millions of job by getting rid of stupid regulations.......real terror stuff! :rolleyes:

And, as it turn out, he set race relations back 50 years.

PaceAdvantage
07-18-2020, 06:39 PM
Tom, the off-topic archetype, posted non-stop about HRC and Obama for years. Was he sick - genuinely or otherwise? I don't think so. Did he suffer from an illness? I don't think so. You often tell Dems/Never Trumpers to get a grip. Have you considered the same?The illness on here pales in comparison to the illness IRL with people who actually HAVE POWER.

And BTW, Tom was never obsessed with removing Obama from office.