PDA

View Full Version : The Credibility of Public Health Experts

boxcar
07-17-2020, 11:24 AM
COVID: 5 Reasons Public Health Experts Have Lost Credibility

Incompetence, waffling, moving the goalposts, disregarding unintended consequences, and being political have hurt Americans' confidence in their public health institutions...

https://headlineusa.com/covid-5-reasons-public-health-experts-have-lost-credibility/

Greyfox
07-17-2020, 11:32 AM
Unelected career bureaucrats should never be allowed to set Government Policy!

boxcar
07-17-2020, 12:29 PM
Several Florida Labs Wrongly Report 100 Percent of COVID-19 Tests Positive

Numerous laboratories in Florida have misreported 100% positive coronavirus test rates, according to FOX 35.

The Florida Department of Health said some labs have not reported any negative test results.

Other labs reported extremely high positivity rates, which set off some alarms.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/coronavirus-covid-florida/2020/07/14/id/977213/

boxcar
07-17-2020, 12:46 PM
FOX 35 INVESTIGATES: Questions raised after fatal motorcycle crash listed as COVID-19 death

ORLANDO, Fla. - A person who died in a motorcycle accident was added to Florida’s COVID-19 death count, according to a state health official.

FOX 35 News found this out after asking Orange County Health Officer Dr. Raul Pino whether two coronavirus victims who were in their 20s had any underlying conditions. One of his answers surprised us.

“The first one didn’t have any. He died in a motorcycle accident,” Pino said.

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/fox-35-investigates-questions-raised-after-fatal-motorcycle-crash-listed-as-covid-19-death

JustRalph
07-17-2020, 03:16 PM
Yesterday while standing in the parking lot of our closed restaurant a customer stopped to talk to us. He is a regular. He owns a funeral home.

He told us that 40-60% of his "customers" are being labeled corona deaths

all but a few of their families are telling him it's crap dreamed up by the hospitals.

One of his "customers" had been in the hospital since last fall with COPD. Labeled a corona/covid death on the death cert.

we are never going to know the truth........and that's the goal

boxcar
07-17-2020, 03:38 PM
Yesterday while standing in the parking lot of our closed restaurant a customer stopped to talk to us. He is a regular. He owns a funeral home.

all but a few of their families are telling him it's crap dreamed up by the hospitals.

One of his "customers" had been in the hospital since last fall with COPD. Labeled a corona/covid death on the death cert.

Health care facilities have every incentive to lie since they get paid by the feds for every covid case they report. Big money to be had during this "crisis"...

TJDave
07-17-2020, 04:10 PM

Who’s goal?

davew
07-17-2020, 07:43 PM
Health care facilities have every incentive to lie since they get paid by the feds for every covid case they report. Big money to be had during this "crisis"...

even more if they stick on a ventilator

PaceAdvantage
07-18-2020, 01:48 AM

we are never going to know the truth........and that's the goalI guess that's why the US death toll is much higher than anyplace else in the world.

Oh wait...I forgot...the actual reason for the highest death toll is DONALD TRUMP...sorry I slipped up there...

ElKabong
07-18-2020, 02:26 AM
A teacher at the school my son in law works at went to a testing clinic/ station right after July 4. Waited in line for an hour, had to give her name and contact info. After an hour she left.

Yesterday she rec'd notification she had tested positive, and was given instructions on what to do next

So now, Dallas County is padding #s by counting people that didn't even get tested, as testing positive for c19:rolleyes:

How can you believe any numbers that are posted??

hcap
07-18-2020, 03:53 AM
Health care facilities have every incentive to lie since they get paid by the feds for every covid case they report. Big money to be had during this "crisis"... I feel profoundly sad for anyone who is weird and paranoid enough to believe that.

Tell me please you are joking?
:rolleyes:

woodtoo
07-18-2020, 06:23 AM
I feel profoundly sad for anyone who is weird and paranoid enough to believe that.

If only you could comprehend, period.:D

davew
07-18-2020, 06:30 AM
I feel profoundly sad for anyone who is weird and paranoid enough to believe that.

many hospitals are on verge of bankruptcy from shutdowns by mayors and governors. Most have had all elective procedures put on hold to keep beds available.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/60920367/not-sure-if-serious.jpg

boxcar
07-18-2020, 08:49 AM

What is "weird" is that hospitals and other facilities are actually getting paid to report medicare positive covid-19 cases, even if not tested. And they get paid really big bucks if a patient goes on a ventilator, as Dave pointed out yesterday.

Wherever there is money to be made off the federal government, the private sector will assuredly find way to enrich themselves as much as possible.

Dave Schwartz
07-18-2020, 11:30 AM
Boxcar,

Historically I have been highly critical of your behavior-based, Bible-thumpy attitude. I doubt that will change. LOL

HOWEVER...

I've gotta say that the fact-based posts you share are so worthwhile that I never miss reading them. I share many of them on Facebook.

This thread was full of them.

Thank you and please keep up this good work.

:ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

Dave

Saratoga_Mike
07-18-2020, 11:39 AM
What is "weird" is that hospitals and other facilities are actually getting paid to report medicare positive covid-19 cases, even if not tested. And they get paid really big bucks if a patient goes on a ventilator, as Dave pointed out yesterday.

Wherever there is money to be made off the federal government, the private sector will assuredly find way to enrich themselves as much as possible.

What you're describing is Medicare fraud, which certainly happens. Do you know how the Medicare-coding process works in a hospital?

Rick Scott knows Medicare fraud really, really well from his days as HCA's CEO. Google it.

boxcar
07-18-2020, 12:41 PM
What you're describing is Medicare fraud, which certainly happens. Do you know how the Medicare-coding process works in a hospital?

Rick Scott knows Medicare fraud really, really well from his days as HCA's CEO. Google it.

No, what I'm describing are the CDC-NIH rules for covid reporting. Currently, it doesn't take very much at all to be classified as a covid-positive case. Even death by motorcycle can qualify. :rolleyes:

boxcar
07-24-2020, 11:58 AM
In Florida a Death Related to a Gun Shot Wound and Deaths from Weeks Ago Are Suddenly Counted as COVID Deaths in Official Mortality Reporting

A 60-year-old man who died from a gun shot wound to the head.

A 90-year-old man who fell and died from complications of a hip fracture.

A 77-year-old woman who died of Parkinson’s disease.

These are some of the deaths in Palm Beach County recently, and incorrectly, attributed to COVID-19 in medical examiner records.

The CBS12 News I-Team uncovered several examples in Medical Examiner reports of people counted as a COVID death who did not die of COVID.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/florida-death-related-gun-shot-wound-deaths-weeks-ago-suddenly-counted-covid-deaths-official-mortality-reporting/

hcap
07-24-2020, 12:19 PM
In Florida a Death Related to a Gun Shot Wound and Deaths from Weeks Ago Are Suddenly Counted as COVID Deaths in Official Mortality Reporting

A 60-year-old man who died from a gun shot wound to the head.

A 90-year-old man who fell and died from complications of a hip fracture.

A 77-year-old woman who died of Parkinson’s disease.

These are some of the deaths in Palm Beach County recently, and incorrectly, attributed to COVID-19 in medical examiner records.

The CBS12 News I-Team uncovered several examples in Medical Examiner reports of people counted as a COVID death who did not die of COVID.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/florida-death-related-gun-shot-wound-deaths-weeks-ago-suddenly-counted-covid-deaths-official-mortality-reporting/And I thought you were joking:blush::blush:
Turns out this entire thread is one of your twisted paranoid wet dreams.

boxcar
07-24-2020, 01:01 PM
And I thought you were joking:blush::blush:
Turns out this entire thread is one of your twisted paranoid wet dreams.
n
Mr. Denier, don't you know that your fellow Chicken Littles must find all kinds of creative ways to convince the unwary and naive and gullible that the covid colored sky is falling in on them? :coffee:

hcap
07-24-2020, 06:55 PM
n
Mr. Denier, don't you know that your fellow Chicken Littles must find all kinds of creative ways to convince the unwary and naive and gullible that the covid colored sky is falling in on them? :coffee:Word of advice, wear your masks and have a conversation with DeSantis....

https://covidactnow.org/us/fl?s=768133

Future Hospitalization (both ICU and non-ICU) Projections

Florida

Assuming current trends and interventions continue, Florida hospitals are unlikely to become overloaded in the next 30 days. However, any reopening should happen in a slow and phased fashion. If all restrictions were completely lifted today, hospitals would overload on August 22, 2020.

Scenario
Hospital Overload Date
Population Infected (Cumulative)
Deaths (within the next 30 days)
If all restrictions are lifted

August 22, 2020

boxcar
07-24-2020, 07:34 PM
Word of advice, wear your masks and have a conversation with DeSantis....

https://covidactnow.org/us/fl?s=768133

Future Hospitalization (both ICU and non-ICU) Projections

Florida

Assuming current trends and interventions continue, Florida hospitals are unlikely to become overloaded in the next 30 days. However, any reopening should happen in a slow and phased fashion. If all restrictions were completely lifted today, hospitals would overload on August 22, 2020.

Scenario
Hospital Overload Date
Population Infected (Cumulative)
Deaths (within the next 30 days)
If all restrictions are lifted

August 22, 2020

Get back to me when you know how many of the hospitalized are phony covid cases. :rolleyes:

davew
07-24-2020, 08:56 PM
n
Mr. Denier, don't you know that your fellow Chicken Littles must find all kinds of creative ways to convince the unwary and naive and gullible that the covid colored sky is falling in on them? :coffee:

he is just a propaganda spreader

Tom
07-24-2020, 09:31 PM
he is just a propaganda spreader

Around here, we call it manure.And he spreads it nicely!

boxcar
08-01-2020, 11:22 AM
Fauci Attacks Church Choirs, Implies Worship Is Less Important Than Protests

Plus Fauci refused to give straight answer about protesting.

During a House hearing of the committee investigating the Trump administration’s pandemic response, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) asked Fauci, “Do protests increase the spread of the virus?”

“Crowding together, particularly when you’re not wearing a mask, contributes to the spread of the virus,” Fauci said. Jordan asked the question again. Fauci dodged, then claimed he didn’t think the protests question was relevant. “I’m not in a position to determine what the government can do in a forceful way,” he said.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/31/fauci-attacks-church-choirs-implies-worship-is-less-important-than-protests/

Fascist Hypocrite Fauci is as duplicitous as they come!

hcap
08-01-2020, 11:29 AM
Fauci Attacks Church Choirs, Implies Worship Is Less Important Than Protests

Plus Fauci refused to give straight answer about protesting.

During a House hearing of the committee investigating the Trump administration’s pandemic response, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) asked Fauci, “Do protests increase the spread of the virus?”

“Crowding together, particularly when you’re not wearing a mask, contributes to the spread of the virus,” Fauci said. Jordan asked the question again. Fauci dodged, then claimed he didn’t think the protests question was relevant. “I’m not in a position to determine what the government can do in a forceful way,” he said.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/31/fauci-attacks-church-choirs-implies-worship-is-less-important-than-protests/

Fascist Hypocrite Fauci is as duplicitous as they come!
Have I mentioned this to you previous?
Posting Bullshit Headlines in 4 point Bolded Centered type, does not make your Bullshit any truer. Or more readable.

boxcar
08-01-2020, 11:46 AM
Have I mentioned this to you previous?
Posting Bullshit Headlines in 4 point Bolded Centered type, does not make your Bullshit any truer. Or more readable.

So, you're saying that Fascist Fauci didn't say what he said? And that he didn't duck the protests question?

But we all know that you have very poor eyesight (by your own admission), so I would think my emboldened headlines would Shirley be of help to you. :coffee:

hcap
08-01-2020, 12:41 PM
So, you're saying that Fascist Fauci didn't say what he said? And that he didn't duck the protests question?

But we all know that you have very poor eyesight (by your own admission), so I would think my emboldened headlines would Shirley be of help to you. :coffee:I am saying your far right extremist rag, "The Federalist" twists and misrepresented what happened. Bullshit in large type is still onlty just bigger bullshit

Tom
08-01-2020, 01:07 PM
Like in most of your posts, huh?

Fauci was pretty much exposed as a tool yesterday.
He could NOT bring himself to agree protesting without mask was not good, just like hcap squirms and side-steps the topic.

Two pees fro the same pod.
And no, I spelled it correctly.

boxcar
08-01-2020, 01:14 PM
I am saying your far right extremist rag, "The Federalist" twists and misrepresented what happened. Bullshit in large type is still onlty just bigger bullshit

Prove it.

boxcar
08-01-2020, 01:16 PM
Like in most of your posts, huh?

Fauci was pretty much exposed as a tool yesterday.
He could NOT bring himself to agree protesting without mask was not good, just like hcap squirms and side-steps the topic.

Two pees fro the same pod.
And no, I spelled it correctly.

:lol::lol::lol: And if they did a urine test on FF, they would very likely find HCQ in this hypocrite's system as Dr. Immanuel suggested. :rolleyes:

oughtoh
08-01-2020, 02:03 PM
Friend of mine got an email from San Bernardino County in Calif. saying he tested positive and to stay home for 14 days and then get retested. Only problem with this was that he has been in Japan since Sept.

PaceAdvantage
08-01-2020, 02:05 PM
Friend of mine got an email from San Bernardino County in Calif. saying he tested positive and to stay home for 14 days and then get retested. Only problem with this was that he has been in Japan since Sept.Don't worry....stats are accurate! :pound:

Hopkins website....US most infected and dead....accurate!

boxcar
08-01-2020, 02:38 PM
Don't worry....stats are accurate! :pound:

Hopkins website....US most infected and dead....accurate!

This is the U.S. Apocalypse. In a few weeks, we'll be no more.

hcap
08-02-2020, 03:38 AM
Don't worry....stats are accurate! :pound:

Hopkins website....US most infected and dead....accurate!Versus the PA off topic " accurate" conspiracy theory website?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

boxcar
08-02-2020, 11:55 AM
Versus the PA off topic " accurate" conspiracy theory website?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shirley when something is true, such as intentionally inflated covid numbers, then it's no longer a theory. Just sayin'... :rolleyes:

Mainstream media silent after CDC Director admitted COVID-19 death count inflation

Yes, hospitals get paid more for coronavirus deaths than "regular" deaths, but you won't hear about it on CNN or the NY Times.

During a hearing by the House Oversight and Reform Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis on Friday, Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer (R-Mo.) asked whether hospitals have “perverse incentive” to inflate COVID-19 fatality numbers.

Shockingly, Redfield admitted that they do.

“I think you’re correct in that we’ve seen this in other disease processes, too,” Redfield said.

“Really, in the HIV epidemic, somebody may have a heart attack but also have HIV — the hospital would prefer the [classification] for HIV because there’s greater reimbursement,” he explained. “So, I do think there’s some reality to that.”

“When it comes to death reporting, though, ultimately, it’s how the physician defines it in the death certificate, and … we review all of those death certificates. So I think, probably it is less operable in the cause of death, although I won’t say there are not some cases,” he continued. “I do think though [that] when it comes to hospital reimbursement issues or individuals that get discharged, there could be some play in that for sure.”

Debate has raged over whether coronavirus deaths are being counted accurately, and various studies have found conflicting conclusions.

https://noqreport.com/2020/08/02/mainstream-media-silent-after-cdc-director-admitted-covid-19-death-count-inflation/

PaceAdvantage
08-02-2020, 03:35 PM
Of course the DEATH COUNT in the USA is uber-INFLATED.

Birx stated as much months ago...and now we have more confirmation of that from Redfield...neither person would ever be classified as a SCIENCE-DENYING, ALUMINUM-HAT-WEARING, TRUMPITE....so just imagine how much WORSE IT ACTUALLY IS, if these two are willing to shed at least SOME LIGHT on the problem...

boxcar
08-04-2020, 09:30 AM
Coronavirus Rules Don’t Apply to Sharpton’s 100,000 Racists March

One rule for ordinary Americans -- another for Democrat politicians.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/08/coronavirus-rules-dont-apply-sharptons-100000-daniel-greenfield/

And I bet at least half of the protestors won't even mask up...especially if it hot.

davew
08-04-2020, 10:22 AM
Versus the PA off topic " accurate" conspiracy theory website?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

many prefer to call ourselves conspiracy analysts and the democratic party has so many conspiracies going on :headbanger: