PDA

View Full Version : Boston College Football team

lamboguy
07-15-2020, 12:56 AM
they are all forced to live on campus no matter what year they are in. they get their temperatures checked 4 times a day and get tested once a day.

they haven't even had a good team in years.

when i heard the testing once a day, i started to think that there must be people that aren't football players that get tested all the time and that their numbers go into the official numbers. if someone has the virus, there is no need to test that person for at least 3 weeks to see if it ran out of their bodies. this also leads me to believe that the infection rate is higher than what gets posted every day.

Marshall Bennett
07-15-2020, 08:47 AM
they are all forced to live on campus no matter what year they are in. they get their temperatures checked 4 times a day and get tested once a day.

when i heard the testing once a day, i started to think that there must be people that aren't football players that get tested all the time and that their numbers go into the official numbers. if someone has the virus, there is no need to test that person for at least 3 weeks to see if it ran out of their bodies. this also leads me to believe that the infection rate is higher than what gets posted every day.The virus has been the #1 talking point for weeks with the leftist media. With their credibility virtually zero these days, inflating numbers would be a minor offence considering their overall track record.

lamboguy
07-15-2020, 09:22 AM
The virus has been the #1 talking point for weeks with the leftist media. With their credibility virtually zero these days, inflating numbers would be a minor offence considering their overall track record.thats right, the only thing wrong with that statement is that Boston College is as right as anything could possibly be and they are the only large college opening up in the Boston area.

Marshall Bennett
07-15-2020, 12:54 PM
Yeah, but BC isn't the guilty party inflating the numbers. :)

Tor Ekman
07-15-2020, 02:39 PM
thats right, the only thing wrong with that statement is that Boston College is as right as anything could possibly be and they are the only large college opening up in the Boston area.
Wait, what??? Are you saying that Jesuit-run Boston College is "right" as in "conservative"???

jimmyb
07-15-2020, 03:42 PM

when i heard the testing once a day, i started to think that there must be people that aren't football players that get tested all the time and that their numbers go into the official numbers. if someone has the virus, there is no need to test that person for at least 3 weeks to see if it ran out of their bodies. this also leads me to believe that the infection rate is higher than what gets posted every day.

it's a great year for red shirts.

woodbinepmi
07-15-2020, 09:30 PM
it's a great year for red shirts.

Everybody will be a red-shirt this year