PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Election Contest

JPinMaryland
11-01-2004, 02:21 PM
Hello everyone, I am running an election contest in a blog that belongs to my friend Nick. We're not trying to sell you anything or harvest emails or whatever. My real name/real email address is over there so for what its worth....

Basically we are a wargaming group that met over the internet. We are friends and are mostly playing for fun, I am giving away some wargames for the prizes so it is no big deal, we are just having some fun.

The idea is to call the winning margin in each state for certain groups of states. YOu can read the details over there. The contest ends tomorrow at noon so you have to hurry.

His blog is a little hard to navigate here is the link for the politics folder, click on the title on the left side: Great Halvonik (that's my surname) Election 2004 contest or something like that, that takes you to the thread. clicking on those links on the right takes you to individual messages harder and its navigate that way.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/330246

I would just click on the thread and post your entry in the stream of messages. YOu have to have a real email to get your prize, but you can post that later, if you win.

If you havent registered or whatever on his site, dont worry just post an anonymous message w/ your name and your picks and we can verify your e mail address later if you win. Dont want anyone to get shut out cause they havent registerd on his site, if you have a real name you can place your contest entry.

Here is the main page to his blog, you can register your name there if you win a prize, I dont think you need to register to post a message.

http://www.network54.com/Index/21398

Again just a fun little contest, but I like to run contests that takes a sophisticated approach to win. john halvonik

JPinMaryland
11-01-2004, 02:24 PM
Oh just to make it easier, if you want to, you can post your contest entries right here in this folder (hopefully its okay with the administrator). Just read the contest rules over in NIcks blogs, the link I posted above. Dont want you to get shut out just because you cant navigate his folder or dont trust or whatever.