PDA

View Full Version : CIA has Wuhan Docs In custody

JustRalph
07-12-2020, 03:16 PM
https://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2020/07/steve-bannon-scientists-wuhan-virus-lab-defected-west/

Could Bannon be right?

Tom
07-12-2020, 04:04 PM
I thought you meant the DOCTORS! :blush::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

davew
07-12-2020, 05:25 PM

at least one of the PhDs is in protective custody. The China government wants her back.

JustRalph
07-12-2020, 05:30 PM

The Doctors have defected and the CIA has them. Or rather “intelligence” has them.

When it’s revealed this was done on purpose. The shit hits the fan.

fast4522
07-12-2020, 07:05 PM
The Doctors have defected and the CIA has them. Or rather “intelligence” has them.

It is time to destroy them economically, 30 years ago they were the poorest so it is time to put them back into the stone age.

davew
09-29-2021, 08:02 AM
this documentary says CIA knew in December 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh2Sj_QpZOA

Dave Schwartz
09-29-2021, 09:44 AM

And then America will do *** EXACTLY NOTHING. ***

We've allowed ourselves to be nullified.

classhandicapper
09-29-2021, 10:27 AM
Even if this is all true, nothing will be done about it because US intelligence was probably involved in the science being done in that lab and because arguably at this stage many democrats are sympathetic to the Chinese Communists and possibly even to the left of them.

stuball
09-29-2021, 10:51 AM
If the FBI (fools being idiots) has anything on this I would be worried (and sure)that the public will never hear about it. If the CIA (clowns in America) has anything I would be very worried (and very sure) that the public will never (ever) hear bout it. :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Tom
09-29-2021, 12:59 PM
And then America will do *** EXACTLY NOTHING. ***

We've allowed ourselves to be nullified.

We are outnumbered by the New Castrati.

davew
09-29-2021, 08:46 PM
Even if this is all true, nothing will be done about it because US intelligence was probably involved in the science being done in that lab and because arguably at this stage many democrats are sympathetic to the Chinese Communists and possibly even to the left of them.

France helped build it and were partners until the CCP military took it over and kicked France out so they could focus on biological weapons.

Some democrat leaders are not sympathetic, bought bought by them and forced to do their biding..

fast4522
09-29-2021, 11:14 PM
https://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2020/07/steve-bannon-scientists-wuhan-virus-lab-defected-west/

Could Bannon be right?

Why would a chairman of the joint chiefs be worried the President might drop bombs on China, do classified documents prove China did this virus because it was paid to by democrats? Or some variation in part?