PDA

View Full Version : Bridge jumper special

takeout
11-01-2004, 01:57 AM
Call out the harbor patrol ‘cause there are probably a few in the water after this one. Check out the show payoffs.
http://drf.com/pdfchart/CD1031040.pdf

cj
11-01-2004, 05:57 AM
Anyone stupid enough to bridge jump on a MAIDEN 2yo in a TEN horse field to show deserves to lose his money.

IRISHLADSTABLE
11-01-2004, 07:34 AM
Had I known some moron was going to Place a hughbet on Patroit Act I would have bet Rush Bay to show.

I liked Rush Bay & Patroit Act I used them in my Pk 3's only

If I saw the Pool I would have put a show bet in

Jimmy

stuball
11-01-2004, 08:26 AM
Here's a question for you guys. Does anyone know of a program that can track the pools online and signal you when it finds a
bridgejumper. Seems to me that could prove quite useful....

Just another of my weird Monday am thoughts...

Stuball

P.S. ( If you got one let me know....lol)

Buddha
11-01-2004, 11:17 AM
I echo cj's thoughts and can only wonder what makes someone bet that much in a maiden race, and a 2yo race. would have been nice knowing about it before the race :)

BillW
11-01-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by IRISHLADSTABLE
Had I known some moron was going to Place a hughbet on Patroit Act I would have bet Rush Bay to show.

I liked Rush Bay & Patroit Act I used them in my Pk 3's only

If I saw the Pool I would have put a show bet in

Jimmy
Jimmy,

Yes @ 25-1 the pool was getting to where you could believe a positive expectation existed. While it's difficult to collect data on these type of plays, it's hard to believe that these guys can call it ITM 96% of the time. I'm sorry I missed this one.

Bill

BillW
11-01-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by stuball
Here's a question for you guys. Does anyone know of a program that can track the pools online and signal you when it finds a
bridgejumper. Seems to me that could prove quite useful....

Just another of my weird Monday am thoughts...

Stuball

P.S. ( If you got one let me know....lol)

Don,

Someone mentioned doing this in another thread re. bridgejumping. It's probably worth a search.

Bill

Valuist
11-01-2004, 11:42 AM
The scary thing is that Patriot Act was probably the best horse in the Breeders Futurity, racing wide and closing on a soft pace. Considering Consolidator didn't do much the other day, this has the look of a major negative key race.

sq764
11-01-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Buddha
I echo cj's thoughts and can only wonder what makes someone bet that much in a maiden race, and a 2yo race. would have been nice knowing about it before the race :)

I have seen a bridgejumper show bet on a 2 year old trotter in harness racing! That is absolutely crazy!!