PDA

View Full Version : All in One software

24SayheyGiantsFan
06-30-2020, 03:01 PM
Gentlemen:

Yesterday I posted a thread regarding the "All in One" program from
Cynthia Publishing that I was using back in the mid 80's, I think back then
it was called "Five in One". Anyway that information was erroneous, as I was also using DOS based software at the time from Howard Sartin and Pirco, which I confused with "All in One". The Sartin Program was called "Par Generator", in which you entered data from the DRF PP's or result charts and it created
a track profile and track pars for the track in question. So that was my bad, but it has been 35 years...lol. Having said that, I would like to give a shout out
to Lefty359 and Idiatone for checking that out and responding. In the mean time keep cashing and "Run happy".

Thanks again

24SayHeyGiantsFan

lefty359
06-30-2020, 07:07 PM
Ah, yes. I remember the old par generator but Doc moved away from that in later and better prgms.
Luck to you.

ldiatone
07-01-2020, 01:50 AM
Gentlemen:

Yesterday I posted a thread regarding the "All in One" program from
Cynthia Publishing that I was using back in the mid 80's, I think back then
it was called "Five in One". Anyway that information was erroneous, as I was also using DOS based software at the time from Howard Sartin and Pirco, which I confused with "All in One". The Sartin Program was called "Par Generator", in which you entered data from the DRF PP's or result charts and it created
a track profile and track pars for the track in question. So that was my bad, but it has been 35 years...lol. Having said that, I would like to give a shout out
to Lefty359 and Idiatone for checking that out and responding. In the mean time keep cashing and "Run happy".

Thanks again

24SayHeyGiantsFan

OBTW all-in-one does that also. using auto update after several races from a track, one will get a profile. not the pars. the pars are built into the program and they are used if not many races are updated.
chef

Appy
07-16-2020, 11:41 AM
Are you guys talking about the free software program used to be on Bris (still is?) but the pps for it were $14 per track per day?

lefty359
07-17-2020, 08:32 PM
Are you guys talking about the free software program used to be on Bris (still is?) but the pps for it were $14 per track per day?

No. ALLINONE is a Dick Mitchell creation

that's still sold by Cynthia Pub.

It uses files from Handicappers Warehouse . $100 month for unlimited access.

You'rethinking of the AllWays prgm.

mikeb
07-18-2020, 07:15 PM
Hi Chuck,
Been a while hope all is good.
Speaking of allinone,they still in business?
steve unite no contact.
thanks
mike

lefty359
07-20-2020, 01:06 AM
For as I know, they are, but haven't communicated with hem in a while.

And thanks for asking, things are going well. Hope they are for you too.

ubercapper
07-20-2020, 12:10 PM
Still around at https://www.cynthiapublishing.com/

Steve is on twitter but his tweets look automated
https://twitter.com/shoutoute

This may be his as well

https://twitter.com/Oak_LA_Oak_LV

ldiatone
07-20-2020, 01:48 PM
one can also send Steve a PM message through twitter and can message him on the web site via the "Hidden Entries" page. sign up then log in. i talk to him all the time that way.