PDA

View Full Version : New Bin Laden tape

kenwoodallpromos
10-29-2004, 06:32 PM
I will start it.
The tape came out now because Bin Laden wants Arafat let back into Palestine. That is why he talked about Isreal against Palestine and Lebannon at a time before Bin Laden was a radical.

kenwoodallpromos
10-29-2004, 06:45 PM
From Drudge Report excerpt:
"the US permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon with the assistance of the 6th fleet".
I joined the US Navy in June 1982 and joined the 6th fleet in Nov. 1982.

so.cal.fan
10-29-2004, 08:05 PM
Okay, what is everyone's guess on if and or how this will effect the upcoming election?

Equineer
10-29-2004, 10:01 PM
There will probably be a 48-hour bounce for Bush until everyone considers bin Laden's motive.

Bush has already been villainized in the Middle East and has become a poster boy for al Qaeda recruiting.

Bush is also eminently predictable and has returned more on bin Laden's 9/11 investment than al Qaeda could have imagined.

Al Qaeda is now reported to operate in 60 countries, and Muslim terrorists are dispersed worldwide among 1.3-billion Muslims.

Sadly, Bush became Bin Laden's foil when he started spending $5-million to $10-million per neutralized terrorist by invading Iraq in response to 9/11, which cost less than $1-million according to the 911 Commission.

As the recent U.S. military intelligence report substantiates, al Qaeda and allied terrorist groups are better funded than ever, and recruiting has never been easier... thousands have volunteered for death and entered Iraq since Bush declared "Mission Accomplished."

The Pentagon says it now costs $1.2-billion per week just to maintain our undermanned presence in Iraq. This must surely please bin Laden... about equivalent to hitting America with a new hurricane every week of the year.

Tom
10-29-2004, 10:17 PM
Gee. Michael Moore said there only a hundred os less EQ operatives and that there is no terroist threat. You calling him a liar?

Equineer
10-29-2004, 11:01 PM
You need to spend more time reading and viewing serious information... fools in both camps get misinformed from watching Docu-paigns and visiting Internet sites that are merely campaign satellites.

Tom
10-29-2004, 11:03 PM
So you are calling him a liar? The standard bearer of the Dems is a liar?

Tom
10-29-2004, 11:05 PM
Why is Bin Laden coming out now?
Did Ljb register him to vote?????

Secretariat
10-29-2004, 11:41 PM
Three years and we still don't have this guy. It makes me sick.

Tom
10-30-2004, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Secretariat

And you think Kerry will find him??
LOL!
John Kerry is good for three-four months before he will get a paper cut and bow out of the hunt.

Secretariat
10-30-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Tom
And you think Kerry will find him??
LOL!
John Kerry is good for three-four months before he will get a paper cut and bow out of the hunt.

Well, we know Bush couldn't...perhaps a new approach is necessary.

JustRalph
10-30-2004, 01:57 AM

You realize there may be some value to keeping him in business. If you are listening in, if you have the network wired, cutting the head off the snake may impede your ability to track and prevent events. We may find out someday that the CIA has known where he is for a while. But knowing where he is might be more valuable than capturing him. Especially if you know you can go get him anytime you want. There are a multitude of possibilities that you are not considering. Only history will reveal the real truth. Feigning indignation to further your agenda (like the rest of the Dems) is downright short sighted.

Secretariat
10-30-2004, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by JustRalph
You realize there may be some value to keeping him in business. If you are listening in, if you have the network wired, cutting the head off the snake may impede your ability to track and prevent events. We may find out someday that the CIA has known where he is for a while. But knowing where he is might be more valuable than capturing him. Especially if you know you can go get him anytime you want. There are a multitude of possibilities that you are not considering. Only history will reveal the real truth. Feigning indignation to further your agenda (like the rest of the Dems) is downright short sighted.

So JR, let me get this straight. Are you suggesting that the Bush adminstration is keeping Bin Laden's whereabouts secret because it might be more valuable than capturing him becasue we can "listen in".

JR, c'mon on. You know as well as I that this election is close, and if Bush coulda pulled Bin Laden out of the hat he would have done so by now....Let's face it...the bastard is clever. But we agree about one thing. We both want to get that guy and finally avenge his attacks on the WTC, Pentagon, and the plane which crashed in PA.

Maybe we can get back to the orgin for the war on terror, and away from the diversion.

highnote
10-30-2004, 04:22 AM
I predict that Bin Laden will be captured on Monday - day before the election. Also on Monday, weapons of mass destruction will be uncovered.

ljb
10-30-2004, 04:43 AM
Both candidates have avoided this new event. Neither is sure how to spin it yet.
But as for my personal opinion I think it is a shame that the gang of four diverted our resources into Iraq. This bum could/would have been on ice by now had we not taken our eye off the ball. Another example of failure on part of our current administration. For shame, for shame. :( :( :(

hcap
10-30-2004, 08:06 AM
I heard that the tape is longer than five minutes
18 and a half minutes or something? If this is true, then I wonder where the 13 missing minutes are and what they contain.

AP now reports Bush tried to supress tape....

U.S. Opposed Bin Laden Tape Airing
Fri Oct 29, 7:24 PM ET White House - AP Cabinet & State
By BARRY SCHWEID, AP Diplomatic Writer

WASHINGTON - The State Department on Friday urged the government of Qatar, which finances Al-Jazeera, not to broadcast a videotaped speech by Osama bin Laden , a senior State Department official said.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the State Department spoke to officials in Qatar before Al-Jazeera showed a portion of the tape. In it, the al-Qaida leader said the United States can avoid another attack if it stops threatening the security of Muslims.

Maybe that Osama considers bush the best recruiting tool since 100 virgins?

"There's no question bin Laden would rather have Bush in the White House. The Iraq war has been a fantastic recruiting tool for him and the behavior of this administration has played into his hands," said James Zogby, president of the Arab American Institute.

"Bush's one strong suit is that people trust him more than Kerry in the war on terrorism and this reminds people of their insecurity. Bin Laden is smart enough to know that helps Bush," Zogby said.

kenwoodallpromos
10-30-2004, 08:55 AM
Why Us?
Our team has over two decades experience in multicultural media. We have developed and executed successful multicultural campaigns ****on behalf of various Fortune 500 companies such as AT&T, British Airways and G.M . Our clients include both ad agencies and corporations. We can work with any budget level, whether it is a small regional campaign or a global effort. Through the years, we have established a strong relation with ethnic and multicultural media outlets, that, not only allows us to get low cost placement, but also to leverage premium positioning within advertising space. The deep knowledge of the culture is another strong point that gives us the competitive advantage to deliver your message accurately to the different ethnic groups.

Where do we do it?
We Plan and execute multicultural campaigns on a local, national and international levels. we can narrow cast multicultural campaigns based on particular needs, or expand them to reach as big of an ethnic audience as needed. As far as creating, developing and broadcasting your message, we produce our prints, multimedia, audio-visuals and videos locally at AMC PRODUCTION Studios. The deep knowledge of the cultures among our creative team helps our clients reach out much more accurately.
Tel: 703 333 2008
Fax: 703 333 2018
Info@allied-media.com

kenwoodallpromos
10-30-2004, 09:14 AM
Federal Bureau of Investigation
US Department of State
U.S. Department of Justice
Who do you think runs most of the terrorist websites that show the beheadings?
How do you think we are wiping out the terorists? Answer- We are their daddy and their snitch. Get it?
We are their communications network.
Watch and learn.

kenwoodallpromos
10-30-2004, 09:34 AM
From Pravda, 1990:

The channel, which is very well known in the Arab world for illustrating the conflict between Palestine and Israel, was founded five years ago, owing to the financial support of the Qatar-s government. Before the channel was established, the opinion of the Arab audience totally depended on the Western media, which was throwing light on the actual international events. Nura Adulah, an attendant of one of the telecommunication companies in Dubai said, ?I used to watch CNN and Al-Jazeera, now I watch Al-Jazeera only.¦

Al-Jazeera is gaining a lot of profit from the conflict in Afghanistan, just like CNN did during the war in the Persian Gulf. Al-Jazeera received $20 thousand per minute for Bin Laden-s speech. CNN, which showed the exclusive material about the bombing of Baghdad in 1991, was forced to conclude a contract with its competitor in order to be able to show what was happening in the region.

The American government does not like Al-Jazeera covering the conflict in Afghanistan; the government notified the Qatar authorities of their displeasure. US Secretary of State Colin Powell acknowledged that he personally pressed Qatar to censor Al-Jazeera, but Washington-s pressure had not produced the desired effect. ?Nothing has changed after the emir received a letter from Powell,¦ Dima Hatib assures. ?We work the way we did before.¦

Washington-s effort did not produce the desired results, so it was decided to create a ***satellite channel of their own. It will broadcast 24 hours daily in all Muslim countries. However, this is a subject matter for the future. The information war is gathering pace.

Dmitry Litvinovich
PRAVDA.Ru

Equineer
10-30-2004, 09:55 AM
Well Ken, you finally caught on... but three years was the prize-time discovery limit... sorry, no prize this time!

Bush, Blair, Kerry, Bin Laden... step over here and remove your masks.

See Ken, they all look alike!

Now everybody! Remove your masks.

See Ken, we all look alike!

That's right Ken, we are aliens... and you have been hoodwinked in a popular reality show that we beam back to our mother planet!

Tom
10-30-2004, 01:38 PM
Perhaps the tape was released because it contains signals for sleepers to kick into action, which is why it is not being played in it's entirety?\
Or perhaps Bin Laden is seeking to use Araftso's absence to increase his influence and become a world leader?
Or perhaps, Bush's Homeland Security has completley shut down all attempts at a terror attack in this country just before the electin and this is all he has left to thow at us?
Who knows.
But the idea Iraq has bred new terrorists is absolutely stupid. SH was guilty of far worse crimes against muslems than the war.

kenwoodallpromos
10-30-2004, 02:16 PM
Bin Laden was Kerry with a beard. LOL.
Arafat's 2 possible replacements- Ringo Starr or Willie Nelson. LOL.
The only candidate Bin Laden was afraid to mention was Nader. LOL.

sq764
10-30-2004, 03:46 PM

more like 7 years... (I see you ignored the Clintonian era)..

Secretariat
10-30-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by sq764
more like 7 years... (I see you ignored the Clintonian era)..

Correction...7 years and we don't have this guy. I blame both Clinton and Bush. Let's get somebody in there who has a background in more than cheerleading.

Tom
10-30-2004, 05:16 PM
Correction...7 years and we don't have this guy. I blame both Clinton and Bush. Let's get somebody in there who has a background in more than cheerleading.

Yeah, Kerry will bump into him while he is RUNNING AWAY FROM BATTLE

freeneasy
10-30-2004, 06:26 PM
could locate his position for 2 minutes it would be the worst 2 minutes and the last two minutes of his scurvy life.
bin laden knows the minute he pokes that scarecrow head out of his gopher hole its going to get it nuked. he better hope that bush dont get reelected otherwise he can count on the fact that he'll be running around from hole to hole eating dirt for 4 more years.

Secretariat
10-30-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Yeah, Kerry will bump into him while he is RUNNING AWAY FROM BATTLE

You mean like GW did on 911.

Tom
10-30-2004, 08:57 PM
You mean like GW did on 911.

What a friggin liar you are. You know damn wll ANY president will be taken out of harms way in any attack. KErry would have been wisked away it were him in office. But then, if it were Kerry, by his own words, he would sit there, iiunable to think for 40 minutes while the country was attacked. Meanwhile, Bush was at the helm on Air ForceOne.
Direct Question - Where would you have him gom from Florida????
Or are YOU to much of a COWARD to answer a direct question???

And as far as your constatnt whinning about Tora Bora, if you would read someting besides the DNC site, you would understand that the majority of the Afghan war was fought that way - successfully using local to do the dirty work with help from Special Forces. For one, becasue they could go where we could not go unnoticed. For two, to avoid a massive bloodbath of out troops.
And two weeks after Tora Bora, Kerry, on live TV, CNN, announced that he thought the admististration was soing the right thing and were on course - he supported the way we approached Tora Bora.
So you and your little liar candidate think you are going to sit there and throw crap over the successful wartime president, you can go to hell, becasue you are not going to get away with it. You are a disgrace to America, dude, a total disgrace. I understand why we lost Vietnam with guys like YOU there. You and the war criminals Kerry served with. Just who committed the atrocities that Kerry witnessed personally if not the handful of swift vote vets with him?Or was he lying about that, too????
Isn't it amzing how hundreds of vets are against Kerry and only a few on his side??? Not to me it isn't.

Secretariat
10-30-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Direct Question - Where would you have him gom from Florida????
Or are YOU to much of a COWARD to answer a direct question???

How bout Washington? It seemed Ok for Cheney and Kerry?

highnote
10-30-2004, 10:49 PM
What's interesting to me about this new Bin Laden tape is that Bin Laden, like all human beings, is just meeting one of his needs.

All human beings have 6 basic needs. One of the needs we all have is to be connected to other human beings. Whether it's a negative connection (like a lawsuit) or a positive connection (like wanting to be with our children) we all have the need to be connected to others.

Bin Laden is doing the same. On some level, albeit a negative level, he wants to be connected to us. Given that he was a spoiled child, he still seeks that attention. And like a naughty child he will engage in negative behavior in order to get attention.

I say let him make all the videos he wants. It just shows how weak and ignorant he is.

People like Ghandi or Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King accomplished infinitely more through peaceful means -- and let's not forget Jesus.

If the Muslim world had a leader of the calibre of Ghandi or King, a lot more of their needs would be met.

Do you think these terrorists ever stopped for a minute to think about the teachings of Mohammed and how they could put them to good use? Fortunately, not all Muslims are psychopaths like the terrorists who twist the meanings of teachings of Mohammed into some kind of Charles Manson-like set of beliefs.

As far as I'm concerned the terrorists will never be successful in bringing this country down. This country is built on so great a foundation that I can't imagine the citizens of this country bowing to any kind of terrorist pressure. We have fought against much tougher enemies than a bunch of rag tag suicidal losers. They may kill some people, but they will never be able to kill us all. Their only weapon is fear and once we transcend fear, they are powerless.

I also have to agree with John Stewart's message on Crossfire -- "Can't we all just stop yelling at each other?"

That's my two cents.

Tom
10-30-2004, 10:57 PM

You cannot possibly believe the crap you post. Noone is that ignorant.

Tom
10-30-2004, 11:00 PM
Bin Laden is a god to the muslem world. He is probably making a play to fill the void left by Arafat and millions of muslems will follow him. He has to be caught and destroyed publically - I say no trial - just a field execution as soon as we get him - in fornt of TV cameras, of course. To try to put him on trial will only cause many outbreaks of terror. And he is not deserving of any rights.

sq764
10-31-2004, 01:58 AM

Don;t you think that it's a priority to keep the prez and VP away from each other in these types of situations? I know you know this, but will mention it anyway.

JustRalph
10-31-2004, 01:41 AM
Don;t you think that it's a priority to keep the prez and VP away from each other in these types of situations? I know you know this, but will mention it anyway.

The cabinet officers etc are instructed to report to certain "shelters' during national emergency. The fact that Cheney and Bush were seperated makes me a little more comfortable. I would hate to find that one or two hijacked planes can make it so the Secretary of the Treasury ends up being President.

Here is the order of succession

The Vice President Richard Cheney
Speaker of the House John Dennis Hastert
President pro tempore of the Senate1 Ted Stevens
Secretary of State Colin Powell
Secretary of the Treasury John Snow
Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld
Attorney General John Ashcroft
Secretary of the Interior Gale A. Norton
Secretary of Agriculture Ann M. Veneman
Secretary of Commerce Donald Evans
Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao
Secretary of Health and Human Services Tommy G. Thompson
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Alphonso Jackson
Secretary of Transportation Norman Yoshio Mineta
Secretary of Energy Spencer Abraham
Secretary of Education Roderick Paige
Secretary of Veterans Affairs Anthony J. Principi
Secretary of Homeland Security2 Tom Ridge

Suff
10-31-2004, 01:10 PM
The thing I find interesting The Fear Factor and the war on terror.

The fact is. The only parts of America that the terrorist are interested in .....are voting for Kerry. The beltway. Washington DC and up the Beltway to NY and surrounding areas. Then LA, southern california Area.

Osama Bin Laden and his kind have no interest in Akron Ohio, or Boise Idaho, or Birmingham Alambama.

The Folks that are most at risk of Being attacked are Strongly in Kerry's Camp. I find that Interesting.

Some Guy in Charleston South Carolina will vote for Bush on the terror issue and the "keep me safe" issue when in fact it is the least of his worries.

kenwoodallpromos
10-31-2004, 01:20 PM
Sorry to disagree Suff- NJ is trending towards Bush.
Ca had a 15 point lead 2 weeks ago:
12:09 a.m. October 30, 2004

SAN FRANCISCO – Just days before Tuesday's election, Democrat John Kerry holds a comfortable lead over President Bush in California while Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer is set to trounce her GOP challenger, according to a nonpartisan Field Poll.

Advertisement

The poll of likely voters found Kerry's lead over Bush has narrowed recently to just seven points, 49 percent to 42 percent.

kenwoodallpromos
10-31-2004, 01:29 PM
New York
Date Pollster Kerry Bush Nader
Oct 27 New York Times 48 47 2
Oct 28 Survey USA 57 39 0
Oct 28 Siena Coll. 52 37 0
Oct 26 Marist Coll. 54 38 0
Oct 22 Rasmussen 57 36 0

kenwoodallpromos
10-31-2004, 01:46 PM
Just remember I predicted a Bush landslide on the forum. America does not like fake heros or war criminals.

hcap
10-31-2004, 04:56 PM
Ken,

As of 2 minutes ago....

Electoral Vote Predictor 2004: Kerry 283 Bush 246

I think you misread.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/graph.png

Notice how the variations are diminishing, as it comes down to the wire. CLOSE, CLOSE, CLOSE. Get ready for litigation till january. Unless it's an exact tie and the House of reps installs bush

sq764
10-31-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by hcap
Ken,

As of 2 minutes ago....

Electoral Vote Predictor 2004: Kerry 283 Bush 246

I think you misread.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/graph.png

Notice how the variations are diminishing, as it comes down to the wire. CLOSE, CLOSE, CLOSE. Get ready for litigation till january. Unless it's an exact tie and the House of reps installs bush

Hate to burst your bubble, but looks like Bush is pulling away in the late stages.. He's looking good in Florida and if a few other things stay his way, he could win it quite easily..

hcap
10-31-2004, 06:06 PM
In 2000 most polls had Gore behind. The ground game-getting out the vote- will be crucial. The dems have the advantage here. New voters are registering at very high levels. The new voters will break for Kerry.

In 2000, we had this, on the day before the 2000 election ...

BLITZER: And now, let's take a look at the latest poll numbers. The new CNN/"USA Today" Gallup Tracking Poll results are being released at this hour. It shows George W. Bush with 48 percent, Al Gore 43 percent, Ralph Nader with 4 percent, Pat Buchanan with 1 percent.

And those numbers are similar to other tracking polls. Take a look: ABC's poll has Bush at 49 percent, Gore at 45 percent; The Washington Post, Bush at 48 percent, Gore at 46 percent; the NBC-Wall Street Journal tracking poll, Bush at 47 percent, Gore 44 percent. And both the CBS and MSNBC-Reuters-Zogby tracking polls have Bush at 46, Gore at 44 percent.

Also, a very interesting new poll by Zogby...

A new Zogby cell phone text messaging poll of voters 18-29 finds Kerry well ahead of Bush, 55 to 40. Less than 3% of respondents said they did not plan to vote.

“The results of this text-message poll mirror what we’re seeing in our more conventional polls,” said John Zogby, CEO and president of Utica, N.Y.-based Zogby International. “Among 18-29 year-olds, Kerry leads the President by 14 points—55% to 41% in our current daily tracking poll—virtually identical to these results. Our text-message poll seems to have been validated by this experiment. All in all, I think we’ve broken some new ground in polling.”

.....Zogby's cell phone results match the expected spread for 18-29 yr-olds means that, on the face, there is nothing that earthshattering here. What is more important is the suggestion that the level of participation among these respondents will be very high. If 18-29 yr-olds turn out in record numbers Kerry may win in a landslide.

I still think this may go to the courts. Too much sh*t going down.

hcap
10-31-2004, 06:11 PM
You did say "Hate to burst your bubble"?

Bush can't even break 46% in the Fox News tracking poll. Keep in mind that if an incumbent fails to consistently poll over 50%...well...

Fox Two-Way: LV (10/29-30)
Kerry: 47
Bush: 46
NET: K +1

Fox Two-Way: RV (10/29-30)
Bush: 45
NET: K +2

Fox Three-Way: LV (10/29-30)
Kerry: 46
Nader: 1
NET: Tie

Fox Three-Way: RV (10/29-30)

from Dailykos....

according to Fox News (hehehe), among likely voters Bush went from a 7-point lead on Oct 17/18, to five points by Oct 27/28, to two points on Oct28/29, to tied as of today. Even with his shoes on, Fred Barnes can calculate that as a 7-point drop in two weeks.

Here's a fun experiment: Try to imagine if the president had improved seven points during the past two weeks: Fox News would have a perma-graphic in the bottom-right corner of the screen, and Kristol and the Beltway Boys would be chirp, chirp, chirping!

Hate to burst your bubble
Looks pretty tight to me.

sq764
10-31-2004, 06:26 PM
You did say "Hate to burst your bubble"?

Bush can't even break 46% in the Fox News tracking poll. Keep in mind that if an incumbent fails to consistently poll over 50%...well...

Fox Two-Way: LV (10/29-30)
NET: K +1

Fox Two-Way: RV (10/29-30)

Fox Three-Way: LV (10/29-30)
Kerry: 46
NET: Tie

Fox Three-Way: RV (10/29-30)

from Dailykos....

according to Fox News (hehehe), among likely voters Bush went from a 7-point lead on Oct 17/18, to five points by Oct 27/28, to two points on Oct28/29, to tied as of today. Even with his shoes on, Fred Barnes can calculate that as a 7-point drop in two weeks.

Here's a fun experiment: Try to imagine if the president had improved seven points during the past two weeks: Fox News would have a perma-graphic in the bottom-right corner of the screen, and Kristol and the Beltway Boys would be chirp, chirp, chirping!

Hate to burst your bubble
Looks pretty tight to me.

I guess we could post 1000 polls here.. I use CNN, they have Bush with a5 point lead..

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/special/polls/index.html

hcap
10-31-2004, 06:36 PM
Your right, I simply choose Fox to annoy The Faux guys on the board :cool:

My point is it is too close to call at this point because of the different factors I mentioned. And I think the electoral graph shows a closing trend.

We will see.

Secretariat
10-31-2004, 10:13 PM

Let me review what happened that day.

Bush reads a PDB on August 6th, Bin Laden Determined to Attack in US. Mention is made of NYC as one of the possbile attacks. THe WTC was attacked in the 90's as so many here have mentioned under Clinton's watch.

Bush goes on vacation for a month.

Bush is informed that a plane has crashed into the WTC and he STILL decides to go into a photo-op for schoo children. That is unbeleivable enough. Then while sitting there, Andrew Card enters and tells him that a second plane has hit the other WTC. Card, unbeleviably, backs away. Does not wait for the Pres to get up, jsut moves away. The Pres nods, and then sits for NINE minutes reading My Pet Goat while people were dying. While planes were in the air.

Then when he finally leaves he flies to Kansas to find Dorothy and Toto while Dick hides in his bunker. Meanwhile, courageous firefighters and policemen continue to try and "help" people.

And of cource courageous Americans are fighting terorists in a plane over Pennsylvania until crashing toward their death.

I don't find anything courageous or heroic about GW Bush's decisions on that day. I don't find that leadership. I find it turning and running as Tom accused Kerry of doing.

What would I have done differently? Three basic things.

1. Never gone into that school. When that first building was hit, get on the phones with the Pentagon, Rumsfeld, Cheney, and Guliania immediately. Get an open line with NORAD. Have the FTA on an open line to find out what happened with that flight.

2. Go on the national airways and explain to the public what was occurring. Not hiding all day.

3. If I had gone in...to not finish My Pet Goat.

He's not a leader. He's simply a cheerleader.

sq764
10-31-2004, 10:26 PM
What would Kerry have done?? Gone on air and said "I have a plan"...

kenwoodallpromos
10-31-2004, 11:04 PM
Solid Bush is about 150- solid Kerry is 87. Most of Bush's weak states are 7 and 8 points- most of Kerry's weak states are 2-3 points.
Look at the individual state button on the left at electoral-vote.com; you will see all the polls and trends from 1 or 2 weeks.
I do not remember as I was in the Navy in 1984- prior to the Reagan landslide, how close did they say the election was?

PaceAdvantage
11-01-2004, 01:02 AM
Your right, I simply choose Fox to annoy The Faux guys on the board :cool:

Why would you want to intentionally annoy anyone in life? This I find very disturbing.

hcap
11-01-2004, 05:51 AM
Ya gotta be kidding?

How about when you try to show me the error of MY ways with a silly comeback that misses the point and you conclude that you have 100% put my argument to sleep, with a, I quote.....

"YAWN".

Wasn't that meant to annoy me?

Seems to me quite a few posters on this board have gone out off their way to "annoy" others. When boxcar calls Sec a moron. When Tom pretty much tells ljb to drop dead, or me that I have no life. Or Kabong calls equineer a vetsnatch?

Where were your moderating skills? The examples I mentioned, are much more serious than posting actual numbers from FOX, the holy grail of the wingnuts here.

By the way didn't you say to someone.....

"FOX YOU" ?

ljb
11-01-2004, 07:37 AM
Hcap,
I learned long time ago that PA like Bush has tunnel vision. He has a distinct ability to see only what he wants to see. In Bush's case it is because the only people who can gain an audience with him are those who have dilligently signed a loyalty oath.
Pa on the other hand appears to be somewhat brainwashed or, heaven forbid, stupified by too much exposure to faux. ;)

sq764
11-01-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by ljb
Hcap,
I learned long time ago that PA like Bush has tunnel vision. He has a distinct ability to see only what he wants to see. In Bush's case it is because the only people who can gain an audience with him are those who have dilligently signed a loyalty oath.
Pa on the other hand appears to be somewhat brainwashed or, heaven forbid, stupified by too much exposure to faux. ;)

hearing you speak about tunnel vision is kinda funny.. If you ever saw or commented on anything from a neutral point of view and not your neo-natzi democratic point of view, you might get away with saying this to someone..

PaceAdvantage
11-01-2004, 10:10 AM
Ya gotta be kidding?

How about when you try to show me the error of MY ways with a silly comeback that misses the point and you conclude that you have 100% put my argument to sleep, with a, I quote.....

"YAWN".

Wasn't that meant to annoy me?

Seems to me quite a few posters on this board have gone out off their way to "annoy" others. When boxcar calls Sec a moron. When Tom pretty much tells ljb to drop dead, or me that I have no life. Or Kabong calls equineer a vetsnatch?

Where were your moderating skills? The examples I mentioned, are much more serious than posting actual numbers from FOX, the holy grail of the wingnuts here.

By the way didn't you say to someone.....

"FOX YOU" ?

Hey, I just asked a simple question. We all have our personality faults. I never said I was perfect, and if I annoyed anyone, it wasn't intentionally. All those "examples" you cite were more or less RESPONSES, not new topics intended to annoy.

So, why so defensive? You could have just answered "because its fun"

ljb
11-01-2004, 10:43 AM
sq764,
Sorry but the neo-cons with their skinhead support has already confiscated the nazi name. if you wish to call me a name, you will have to come up with something else. :D

sq764
11-01-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by ljb
sq764,
Sorry but the neo-cons with their skinhead support has already confiscated the nazi name. if you wish to call me a name, you will have to come up with something else. :D

Didn't call you a name, only your way of thinking..

What bothers me about tomorrow is I think Bush will win and that means 4 more years of hearing you and Sec bitch and complain.. Kinda ALMOST makes you want Kerry to win..

ljb
11-01-2004, 01:13 PM
From Sq764

In that case I will amend my reply to say:
sq764,
Sorry but the neo-cons with their skinhead support has already confiscated the nazi thoughts. if you wish to put thoughts in my head, you will have to come up with something else.

Next don't worry about Sec and me. We will be to busy celebrating to spend anytime on this board. :)
I have said I would leave this board after the election. Hcap has suggested I hang around just to say I told you so. This is tempting but perhaps you could just re-visit this post about 10:00 or 11:00 pm tommorrow and get the same affect. :D

sq764
11-01-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by ljb
From Sq764

In that case I will amend my reply to say:
sq764,
Sorry but the neo-cons with their skinhead support has already confiscated the nazi thoughts. if you wish to put thoughts in my head, you will have to come up with something else.

Next don't worry about Sec and me. We will be to busy celebrating to spend anytime on this board. :)

And if Kerry loses?

ljb
11-01-2004, 01:47 PM
Kerry is not going to lose.
The only way he loses is if the republicans efforts at disenfranchising voters is successful.

sq764
11-01-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by ljb
Kerry is not going to lose.
The only way he loses is if the republicans efforts at disenfranchising voters is successful.

Um, actually if Bush can pull off Ohio and pulls Florida as he should, that's how Kerry loses.

boxcar
11-01-2004, 04:43 PM
sq764 wrote:

Um, actually if Bush can pull off Ohio and pulls Florida as he should, that's how Kerry loses.

Actually, from what I've been reading and hearing, it appears that Bush has more "backdoor" ways into winning this election that, conversely, don't appear to be available to Lurch. IOW, Bush could actually lose an OH or FL, and still win!

Boxcar

hcap
11-01-2004, 07:19 PM
Box,

Still early but....

Electoral Vote Predictor 2004: Kerry 298 Bush 231

I think the dems are totally engaged, unlike 2000.
The ground game will determine the outcome.

You said:

"it appears that Bush has more "backdoor" ways into winning this election that, conversely, don't appear to be available to Lurch. IOW, Bush could actually lose an OH or FL, and still win!"

What "backdoor" are you talking about?
Que Pasa?

PaceAdvantage
11-01-2004, 07:56 PM
Cool. Kerry has this thing locked up. Now Kerry voters don't actually have to go out and vote!

Tom
11-01-2004, 08:17 PM
What would Kerry have done?? Gone on air and said "I have a plan"...

You mean after he sat for 40 minutes, unable to think?

Tom
11-01-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
Cool. Kerry has this thing locked up. Now Kerry voters don't actually have to go out and vote!

In order to avoid massive delays at the polls due to unprecidented voter registration, it is being encouraged that all democrates vote on Wednesday and Republicans vote on Tuesday.

boxcar
11-01-2004, 09:22 PM
hcap wrote:

Box,

Still early but....

Electoral Vote Predictor 2004: Kerry 298 Bush 231

I think the dems are totally engaged, unlike 2000.
The ground game will determine the outcome.

You said:

"it appears that Bush has more "backdoor" ways into winning this election that, conversely, don't appear to be available to Lurch. IOW, Bush could actually lose an OH or FL, and still win!"

What "backdoor" are you talking about? Que Pasa?

Certainly not the one you use when doing your deep middle finger "massages" of your cranium area.

Boxcar

Tom
11-01-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by boxcar

Certainly not the one you use when doing your deep middle finger "massages" of your cranium area.

Boxcar [/B]

Cranium refers to the arse region? I alwys thought it meant head. Live andlearn!:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

Secretariat
11-01-2004, 11:14 PM
This poll stuff is nonsense. Who knows? We'll see tomorrow?....maybe...

boxcar
11-01-2004, 11:24 PM
Tom wrote:

Cranium refers to the arse region?

The latter route is what Libs take to reach the former for er... "massage" purposes. :rolleyes:

sq764
11-02-2004, 09:09 AM
This poll stuff is nonsense. Who knows? We'll see tomorrow?....maybe...
Funny how you only reference polls when they are in your favor. When they are not, they are stupid and insignificant...