PDA

View Full Version : Battle of the Bulge

hcap
10-29-2004, 07:05 AM
NASA photo analyst:

Bush wore a device during debate
Physicist says imaging techniques prove the president's bulge was not caused by wrinkled clothing.

"A professional physicist and photo analyst for more than 30 years, he speaks earnestly and thoughtfully about his subject. "I am willing to stake my scientific reputation to the statement that Bush was wearing something under his jacket during the debate," he says. "This is not about a bad suit. And there's no way the bulge can be described as a wrinkled shirt."

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2004/10/29/bulge/index.html

Gotta view a brief commercial first.

My take. Bush is a cyborg. Runs on oil.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Equineer
10-29-2004, 07:55 AM
I feel empathy for both Neil and George W. Bush on account of their dyslexia symptoms. G.W. Bush struggles with teleprompted text and is said to become easily fatigued when reading.

The daily Presidential reading workload is enormous. I would hope that Laura and Condi read aloud to him... although Reagan was not dyslectic, due to his age during his second term, Nancy reportedly helped out in this way.

Unless Bush is too proud to accept help, dyslexia should not seriously impair his job performance when his isn't campaigning or discussing fresh documents presented in meetings.

hcap
10-29-2004, 08:10 AM
Weird even for georgie.
Remember the president's peculiar behavior during the first debate.?

On several occasions, the presnit simply stopped speaking for an uncomfortably long time and stared ahead with an odd expression on his face. Was he listening to someone helping him with his response to a question? Even weirder was the president's strange outburst. In a peeved rejoinder to Kerry, he said, "As the politics change, his positions change. And that's not how a commander in chief acts. I, I, uh -- Let me finish -- The intelligence I looked at was the same intelligence my opponent looked at."

And the preznit pointed toward Jim Lehrer, as he declared "Let me finish." The green warning light was lit --- he had 30 seconds to, well, finish.

Sorry no empathy here. Based on his record, dyslexia is not his only shortcomming.

kenwoodallpromos
10-29-2004, 01:11 PM
Bulge and facial expressions accounted for- under Bush's jacket was Cheney's hand. LOL.

Tom
10-29-2004, 10:01 PM
It was a BACKBONE.
Something you libs do not see very often, certainly not in the Kerry Edwards team.

Secretariat
10-30-2004, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by kenwoodallpromos
Bulge and facial expressions accounted for- under Bush's jacket was Cheney's hand. LOL.

I liked that one Ken.

JustRalph
11-11-2004, 10:34 PM
rumor is out that Bush was wearing a bullet proof vest during the debate.........and does so when threats are received in the area's he is appearing..............see below:

http://www.kalionzes.com/randomphotos/debatebulge.jpg

JustRalph
11-11-2004, 10:36 PM
http://www.kalionzes.com/randomphotos/ranchbulge.jpg

supposedly the secret service did not want the info to be released while he was stumping

PaceAdvantage
11-12-2004, 12:26 AM
(A public service message to those who still believe Bush was wired during the debate)

WHY WOULD ANYONE in this day and age believe that bulge was some sort of "wire"

These IDIOTS who think Bush was wired....THINK!!!

THINK about how law enforcement wires informants....DO YOU THINK that an informant would last 2 SECONDS with something THAT NOTICABLE sticking out of their back!!!!!

THINK!!

THINK how the PRESIDENT must have access to similar micro-technology (OR EVEN BETTER). If Bush WAS wired, it would NEVER be THAT visible. THINK!!!

JUST THINK for one minute. FOR YOURSELF!! If you think for yourself for one minute, you just might distance yourself from fools.

kingfin66
11-12-2004, 12:40 AM
Don't cordless microphones require a power source? It looks like it could be something related to that.

JustRalph
11-12-2004, 01:58 AM
as someone who wore a bullet proof vest 40+ hours a week for a long time............that first picture under his suit looks just like a vest to me. It also looks like one of the high end models with the titanium plate in the front and back. Just my .02

Equineer
11-12-2004, 06:28 AM
Like the 60-Minutes/Dan-Rather document forgeries, astute bloggers have already solved this mystery...From the CascadeClimbers Message Board:
That lump is actually a small bio-metallic "spider" that has fused itself into Bush's spinal cord.
The lizard people use it for mind control.
This straightforward explanation squares with denials from the Bush camp and from debate officials that Bush was wired for the debates. Somewhere on the web, the truth can always be found!

formula_2002
11-12-2004, 06:55 AM
The ultimate test is this.

Will the bellagio let him sit down and play 21 with this bulge:cool:

ponyplayer
11-12-2004, 09:29 AM
Why all the debate about this...apparently the majority of Americans didn't care and voted for him.

formula_2002
11-12-2004, 09:32 AM
Hummm , my pacemaker is located in my chest

so.cal.fan
11-12-2004, 09:35 AM
I've seen more than one photo of the President with that bulge showing on his back.....it makes sense it is a bullet proof vest.
If you watch the video Just Ralph posted:
http://www.homehorseplayer.com/theman.swf

In the frame of him getting off Air Force One........you can see it.

formula_2002
11-12-2004, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by so.cal.fan
[url]http://www.homehorseplayer.....

The thought had occurred to me;
How would we have voted in the recent election had there been a draft ?
Imagine how much closer it would bring the war into each of our families.

It would be like betting with real money, not just paper bets.

so.cal.fan
11-12-2004, 10:09 AM
They have a draft in Israel, correct?
Israel is been known to have more than a few TERRORIST ATTACKS.
If we had many TERRORIST attacks in the U.S., yes, there would HAVE to be a DRAFT.
Let's PRAY that NEVER HAPPENS!