PDA

View Full Version : More bad news for the wingnuts re: Jobs

ljb
10-28-2004, 08:46 AM
This just in:
[/url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=580&e=1&u=/nm/20041028/bs_nm/economy_jobless_dc

Equineer
10-28-2004, 09:15 AM
On CNN's early morning news, they reported other new statistics: during the same recent period when 2.3-million American citizens have lost their jobs, 2.3-million illegal aliens have found jobs.

I guess we are headed for a new era when the valets and maids speak English at home but some other language in the workplace.

Muchas gracias, Senor Bush! :eek:

Secretariat
10-28-2004, 12:38 PM
EQ,

Seal off the borders, unless they work for peanuts and no health care....

Tom
10-28-2004, 11:04 PM
I am tired tonight, so I will wait till tomorrow to post an eye-opeing rely to this liberish BS.
I have been on the road since Monday night and just got home tonight. Took some days off and went on a fact-finding tour for the eleciton. Detroit, Grand Rapids, Chicago, Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Madison, Green Bay, Minneapolis. I tracked the two campagnes at my own expense and did my own informal polls and massive research.
Looked for Ljb in Michigan....couldn't find him....way too many turbins to look under in Dearborn.

Tom
10-30-2004, 12:02 AM
Bump.
Want to reply with some facts to this Saturday. Left my papers in the car from my trip.

hcap
10-30-2004, 06:27 AM
Da Chart....

Job Growth Under Bush Set to Be Worst in 70 Years
Bush on track to be first president since Herbert Hoover to end his term with fewer jobs than when he started.
(Average Monthly Growth in Employment During Presidency)

http://www.aflcio.org/yourjobeconomy/todayseconomy/images/chart_jobgrowth.gif

.....Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Equineer
10-30-2004, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Tom
Looked for Ljb in Michigan....couldn't find him....way too many turbins to look under in Dearborn.
Every Michigan 8th-grader already knows about turbines and turbans. :)

PaceAdvantage
10-30-2004, 10:24 AM
4 more years baby! Man will this be a sweet victory come Tuesday. It will more than make up for the Yankees losing to the Red Sox....

ljb
10-30-2004, 10:44 AM
From PA
4 more years baby! Man will this be a sweet victory come Tuesday. It will more than make up for the Yankees losing to the Red Sox....
so that means you backed two losers this season ?
Tom,
Should have dropped me an e-mail. I would have been happy to meet you at the "club" for cocktails and brunch.