Hi
I want to know if somebody ever heard about this software
RacetrackHandicapper form John Kotas . I think the last version is 1.2
all comments and informations will be helpfull
Thanks
Zodiac

lefty359
05-17-2020, 07:36 PM
Learned about it on Youtube a while back. You can put in your own wghts on various thing, but seems limited. But it's an inexpensive software.

Zodiac
05-25-2020, 10:58 AM
Does anybody have try this software, if so can we have your comment about it
I send a message to John Kotas and never had an answer from him?.
waiting for info. Good handicapping to you all
Zodiac

lefty359
05-25-2020, 02:13 PM
zodiac, here's what John Kotas wrote back to me about his software:

https://www.google.com/s2/u/0/photos/public/AIbEiAIAAABDCN-Y0snKtZDbPiILdmNhcmRfcGhvdG8qKDBkNzMzYjA5YTMxZGNlN zlmNTA5M2UwZTQzYjExMTNiNzdlM2RlODEwATQqwMIU-TkqDmirPmM-ldOH4e60?sz=40John Kotas <johnkotas@hotmail.com>

Fri, Mar 27, 1:32 PM

to me
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif

Hi Chuck.
Racetrack Handicapper is still for sale at my website -> http://handicapper.byethost24.com/ (http://handicapper.byethost24.com/)
The default percentages predict as good or better than morning line odds.
If you play around with different percentages and handicap the same race with differing percentage weights, you have a better idea where you should put your money. Top down (Best to worst) listings in the handicapping window make it easy to see results logically.
It's a good tool for estimating exactas and trifectas, and if you are contemplating picking six, that's easy to determine in the handicap window/printout as well. I've gotten some longshots, and sometimes my program is a better predictor than morning line odds.

Thanks for your inquiry.
Best regards,
John Kotas

NorCalGreg
05-25-2020, 04:42 PM
$75...for that. Okay.

CheckMark
05-26-2020, 09:38 AM
Hi
I want to know if somebody ever heard about this software
RacetrackHandicapper form John Kotas . I think the last version is 1.2
all comments and informations will be helpfull
Thanks
Zodiac

I have old emails from him, let me get back to you on where the are.

CheckMark
05-27-2020, 01:58 PM
I have old emails from him, let me get back to you on where the are.

Here is one that I have received back from him on 11/11/2018:

Hi Conley.
Racetrack Handicapper is easy to use handicapping software for beginners to experts.
It works for all tracks, and, as far as how it's done, that would depend on each individual handicapper and the settings placed before each handicapping session.
The percentages set for the races are based on the handicapper's best guess as to what he/she considers the most important criteria. If the handicapper considers past performances critical, then that is weighted with the highest percentage value. The software places emphasis on winning horses, so any percentages you choose will be leaning towards winning in that category or criteria. You can't go wrong with any setting, but you can pick a more important criteria to place your higher percentages on.
I don't know how many tickets I have cashed. I have good and bad days, but the software makes a day at the track more interesting.
As I said, the software is for beginners to experts, so with virtually no knowledge of handicapping a person might feel right at home with "Racetrack Handicapper".
Best regards,
John Kotas

Nice guy and an excellent response :ThmbUp:

Zodiac
05-27-2020, 03:38 PM
This respond is for CheckMark and Lefty
Thanks a lot for your information
Ii seem this software have the same percentage of 33% average winners like all the softwares on the market and at that percentage we cannot have a profit on long run. From what I am thinking we need over 40% first choice winner, from
program that give final choices not those they have different choices like SPEED-PACE-CLASS ETC.
If somebody using this software and was interested of giving us is feedback we could have a better conclusion.
Thanks again gentleman have a nice day
Zodiac

CheckMark
05-29-2020, 01:30 PM
This respond is for CheckMark and Lefty
Thanks a lot for your information
Ii seem this software have the same percentage of 33% average winners like all the softwares on the market and at that percentage we cannot have a profit on long run. From what I am thinking we need over 40% first choice winner, from
program that give final choices not those they have different choices like SPEED-PACE-CLASS ETC.
If somebody using this software and was interested of giving us is feedback we could have a better conclusion.
Thanks again gentleman have a nice day
Zodiac

Your welcome Zodiac! Yes it would be nice for someone to play around with the software (at low cost) and see what values are best and where. Until then....