PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy the Bag and Horse Racing

thetripleclowns
05-14-2020, 06:38 PM
We talked with Jimmy the Bag this week and he breaks down his show. Have you had a chance to listen in on one of his live handicapping shows? In addition, do you bet Canadian tracks and which ones?

https://youtu.be/KG31Z3D0Hp8

CheckMark
05-14-2020, 07:07 PM
I am a proud Canadian and yes I probably would bet on any Canadian track. Most prefer the Woodbine TB and local track Grand River Raceway.

Suff
05-14-2020, 07:35 PM
We talked with Jimmy the Bag this week and

wtf? You should stop. ;)

It hurt watching.

thetripleclowns
05-14-2020, 08:06 PM
I am a proud Canadian and yes I probably would bet on any Canadian track. Most prefer the Woodbine TB and local track Grand River Raceway.

Woodbine is a great track and good news I heard today that they are planning to resume racing on June 5th!

AJRyder
05-14-2020, 08:10 PM
wtf? You should stop. ;)

It hurt watching.

Thanks man! Appreciate the support!

CheckMark
05-14-2020, 08:28 PM
Woodbine is a great track and good news I heard today that they are planning to resume racing on June 5th!

Can’t wait!!!!! Hoping Jim Mazur and Woodbine Entertainment day YES to the free giveaways of Woodbine Handicapper, Blue Chip Trainer Plays and on-line Sire Ratings (which I did purchase the book hard copy). They have done it for the past 15+ years and have been looking at Jim’s products since 2017.

Suff
05-14-2020, 08:33 PM
Thanks man! Appreciate the support!

:lol:

Yea with the pandemic and all, I'm just blurting shit out , don't care who/what.

thetripleclowns
05-14-2020, 08:45 PM
Can’t wait!!!!! Hoping Jim Mazur and Woodbine Entertainment day YES to the free giveaways of Woodbine Handicapper, Blue Chip Trainer Plays and on-line Sire Ratings (which I did purchase the book hard copy). They have done it for the past 15+ years and have been looking at Jim’s products since 2017.

Thats great! We hope to make it up to the Canadian track one day. Good luck on your bets!!!!

CheckMark
05-14-2020, 08:55 PM
Thats great! We hope to make it up to the Canadian track one day. Good luck on your bets!!!!

Thank you! You as well! :)