PDA

View Full Version : CompuTrak: BRIS and TSN Files

thoroughbred
10-25-2004, 12:27 PM
Some of you have asked whether CompuTrak will run with TSN data input files in addition to BRIS.

The answer is YES.

With BRIS, CompuTrak will accept their comma delimited single file type and their Multicaps files.

With TSN, CompuTrak will accept their comma delimited single file type and their Procaps files.

A difference between the use of BRIS and TSN files, is the internal CompuTrak calculation of Track Variant

We have added an "animated" demo on our web site:

www.revelationprofits.com

which shows you how easy it is to use the program.

The free, full-featured, CompuTrak is still available for you to download and use during your trial period.

PaceAdvantage
10-26-2004, 11:08 PM
Hi, please reference this post for the time being regarding advertising commercial ventures.....

Thanks....

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=142289&highlight=advertising#post142289

thoroughbred
10-27-2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
Hi, please reference this post for the time being regarding advertising commercial ventures.....

Thanks....

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=142289&highlight=advertising#post142289

P.A. Thanks for pointing me to the reference.

I do recall that some time ago, when I got your permission, that we talked about a separate section for advertisers. I still think that is a very good idea. It will bring you some deserved return for your efforts in developing, and hosting, what most of us believe is the best horse racing board around. And, it will give advertisers a chance to describe our product in a section where it will be clear that an item is advertising. I think that will be a "win-wn" situation for all.

socantra
11-08-2004, 04:38 AM
I think a forum where authors, progtammers etc. could hawk their wares would be an excellent idea. I would like to be informed of new commercial products for handicapping.

I also think it should remain an 'open' forum, with advertisers aware that they had best wear their hard hats and be prepared to discuss and back up any claims they make. The good ones would have little trouble with this. The bad ones would quickly slither away.

socantra...

PaceAdvantage
11-08-2004, 05:49 AM
Yes, but would an author PAY for the privilege of being insulted and spoken poorly of??? LOL

socantra
11-08-2004, 09:35 AM
Probably not very lucrative, but those who did choose to advertise would certainly show evidebce of belief in their product.....

Okay. Advertisers only in the advertising section, and we can continue to bash and they can defend in the software forum

socantra...