PDA

View Full Version : R9 Will Rogers Downs 4/8/2020

CheckMark
04-08-2020, 08:23 AM
Can lighting strike twice on value today?
Here we go then with Race #9 at Will Rogers Downs
Good luck all!!! :ThmbUp:

:4: Shannon C 4-1 (5) took top value over tiebreaker
:8: Bay Muzik 5/2 (5)
:1: Direct Dial 3/1 (4)

Partsnut
04-08-2020, 12:27 PM

Hi Conley,

Take a look at the 1st race at todays Tampa.
I am looking for 4-1 odds or better.

Posted before the fact,

Partsnut
04-08-2020, 12:38 PM
I couldn't get my price but the (8) ran second.
I will look at your choice at WRD.
Good luck.

CheckMark
04-08-2020, 01:00 PM
I couldn't get my price but the (8) ran second.
I will look at your choice at WRD.
Good luck.

Thanks parts! Will see how this play turns out! Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Partsnut
04-08-2020, 01:16 PM

----------------------------------------------------
There was only 2 races of this type run over a period of over 3 years.
Your choice is valid but if I were to bet this race I would be looking at the (1)
OR (6).
I would lean towards the (6) who ran 2nd his last time out and is making a slight rise in class and is coming back after only (8) days. The fair odds for this race off of a random odds line less the vig is 5-1 odds. If the odds hold up the (6) might be a good win/place bet.

Not withstanding, the (4) has good connections and is coming back after a very long layoff (just short of one year) but has an outstanding 5 F bullet workout.

I am a single pick win bettor that will occasionally bet place, odds permitting and not a proponent of the exotics or horizontal type bets, If I were I would be looking at the 6,1,4,8.

Good luck.

CheckMark
04-08-2020, 02:41 PM
----------------------------------------------------
There was only 2 races of this type run over a period of over 3 years.
Your choice is valid but if I were to bet this race I would be looking at the (1)
OR (6).
I would lean towards the (6) who ran 2nd his last time out and is making a slight rise in class and is coming back after only (8) days. The fair odds for this race off of a random odds line less the vig is 5-1 odds. If the odds hold up the (6) might be a good win/place bet.

Not withstanding, the (4) has good connections and is coming back after a very long layoff (just short of one year) but has an outstanding 5 F bullet workout.

I am a single pick win bettor that will occasionally bet place, odds permitting and not a proponent of the exotics or horizontal type bets, If I were I would be looking at the 6,1,4,8.

Good luck.

Cool analysis! Is that historical trend from BETMIX?

Partsnut
04-08-2020, 04:11 PM
Cool analysis! Is that historical trend from BETMIX?

BetMix has data going back 7 years.

It is a very diverse application and has many different ways to analyze and handicap a race.
I would not use anything else.
I know quite a few people that are in agreement with me regarding this application.

Unlike another board I used to occasionally visit and have no further use for, one of the fixated members mentioned a 50000 race database that in fact was supplied by Bob Purdy, who in my opinion is a very credible gentleman who was a teaching member of the said methodology. He left the methodology and went in to business for himself marketing Synergism.

The last I heard from him was that he was not active in horse racing.

The information he supplied (50,000 races) was 20-30 years ago and is not nearly applicable in today's racing.

It is my firm belief and opinion that this methodology is now, more then ever is an antiquated, backward and useless relic.

ldiatone
04-08-2020, 04:24 PM
BetMix has data going back 7 years.

It is a very diverse application and has many different ways to analyze and handicap a race.
I would not use anything else.
I know quite a few people that are in agreement with me regarding this application.

Unlike another board I used to occasionally visit and have no further use for, one of the fixated members mentioned a 50000 race database that in fact was supplied by Bob Purdy, who in my opinion is a very credible gentleman who was a teaching member of the said methodology. He left the methodology and went in to business for himself marketing Synergism.

The last I heard from him was that he was not active in horse racing.

The information he supplied (50,000 races) was 20-30 years ago and is not nearly applicable in today's racing.

It is my firm belief and opinion that this methodology is now, more then ever is an antiquated, backward and useless relic.

Hi Parts!

Partsnut
04-08-2020, 04:28 PM
Hi Parts!
Hey John,

Hope all is well with you and your family,
Stay safe and be well.

ldiatone
04-08-2020, 05:12 PM
Hey John,

Hope all is well with you and your family,
Stay safe and be well.
thanks doing ok. staying home!

Partsnut
04-08-2020, 06:43 PM
Conley,
You picked a decent place horse.
Nice handicapping.
I had the winner but it was bet down.I also had the top 3.
It was an interesting race.
I don't think you would have gotten that analysis elsewhere. You know where I mean.:D

CheckMark
04-08-2020, 06:46 PM
Conley,
You picked a decent place horse.
Nice handicapping.
I had the winner but it was bet down.I also had the top 3.
It was an interesting race.
I don't think you would have gotten that analysis elsewhere. You know where I mean.:D

Lol.

Thanks parts! Yea ran a huge race to just get a close 2nd :rolleyes:
:4: — $5.40

Let’s see how tomorrow’s play goes!

Partsnut
04-08-2020, 07:04 PM
Let me know which race you pick.
Take a look at BetMix's free race of the day.

CheckMark
04-08-2020, 07:33 PM
Let me know which race you pick.
Take a look at BetMix's free race of the day.

Ok sounds good parts!

I have been checking out free race of day in the past month. Seems good to practice on the race and even after the race to see what factors the winner had in his/her “mix”.

Partsnut
04-08-2020, 07:49 PM
Ok sounds good parts!

I have been checking out free race of day in the past month. Seems good to practice on the race and even after the race to see what factors the winner had in his/her “mix”.

Your getting the idea. That's a big part of doing mixes and creating angles.
The "factors tell a big part of the story.
Most people haven't got a clue. Especially those on P&C.
Good data, a sharp eye for angles and an understanding of the odds implication will put you on the right path.'
Without good data your have nothing.

CheckMark
04-08-2020, 08:31 PM
Your getting the idea. That's a big part of doing mixes and creating angles.
The "factors tell a big part of the story.
Most people haven't got a clue. Especially those on P&C.
Good data, a sharp eye for angles and an understanding of the odds implication will put you on the right path.'
Without good data your have nothing.

Very well said. I am working on writing down what factors win for each horse after the race and writing down what factors each winner has the show up the most plus how much I should weight on that factor. I will try to see what the free race of the day has in store in the next few weeks along with my brisnet testing system (which I believe it is the best system EVER for the summary page lol)