PDA

View Full Version : Across the Board Overlay

timtam
10-24-2004, 11:00 AM
I received a flyer in the mail for a $45 system which produces across the board profits. I was wondering if any one could dissect this system with the information in the flyer?
It uses a formula that uses the horses last three closing odds to predict future success. There are only a couple elimination rules and then providing you can add a few figures together then divide you are basically finished. One of the elimination rules usually eliminates half or more of the field so you are only left with a few runners per race.
He then states profits on $20 across the board wagers such as Delaware + 1944 Lone Star + 3123 Mountaineer + 3012 just to name a few.
In the first paragraph he states all you need is the odds the horse went off in his last three races and todays morning line or the actual odds at the track to come up with your plays. YOUR PLAYS WILL ALWAYS BE OVERLAY

Richard
10-24-2004, 06:10 PM
First off,I personally have not seen what you are talking about.Nonetheless,I'm compelled to be skeptical.Something for sale with grandiose promises.You gotta remember:
If it walks like a duck,
Swims like a duck,
Quacks like a duck,
Then it's probably too good to be true.
Richard

timtam
11-10-2004, 09:18 AM
Heres the system folks.
1. Eliminate maiden races and hurdle races
2. eliminate horses not started in last 35 days ( in the example of a winning horse they do not abide by this rule). Simply how can you sell a system and in the examples of past winners you blatantly disregard your OWN rules???
3. eliminate horses which havent raced 4 times
4. all horses over 7 yrs of age
5. of the remaining horses total the CLOSING ODDS of the horses last THREE races and eliminate all those horses whose odds total over 12.
6.if one horse remains at this point it is the selection if it passes the rules in part 2

I'm sure your dieing for part 2