PDA

View Full Version : Looks like 1 horse racing opponent is gone...(Feinstein)

cutchemist42
03-20-2020, 10:09 AM
Multiple articles about the scumbag senators out there selling stock off of bad pandemic info. Just so happy Feinstein is one of them...

JustRalph
03-20-2020, 03:03 PM
Multiple articles about the scumbag senators out there selling stock off of bad pandemic info. Just so happy Feinstein is one of them...

This isn’t her first time on ethics stuff

Afleet
03-20-2020, 06:08 PM
she is crooked as a corkscrew

oughtoh
03-20-2020, 08:06 PM
Nothing will happen to her.

horses4courses
03-20-2020, 08:36 PM

Got a hunch?
Bet a bunch.......

jay68802
03-20-2020, 11:56 PM
Got a hunch?
Bet a bunch.......

Wasn't a hunch. All of them should be indicted. I got out a month before that. When things stopped making sense to me. Not a hunch, just been around long enough to know some common sense. And no, I did not see this happening with the virus.

Track Phantom
03-21-2020, 02:08 AM
Wasn't a hunch. All of them should be indicted. I got out a month before that. When things stopped making sense to me. Not a hunch, just been around long enough to know some common sense. And no, I did not see this happening with the virus.
Your post is confusing. "They" should be indicted but you, on the other hand, "got out" a month earlier based on your keen insight into the markets. Apparently no one else has this level of acumen?

jay68802
03-21-2020, 02:36 AM
Your post is confusing. "They" should be indicted but you, on the other hand, "got out" a month earlier based on your keen insight into the markets. Apparently no one else has this level of acumen?

Not at all. Right now there is 4 people, "They", who had the same briefing.

"They" all "got out" from information from that briefing.

I got out, not because I am smarter than anyone else, I was confused.

You have done this, also. Not betting a race that does not make sense to you.

Way too much bashing of a POTUS that had the best economy this nation has ever seen.

Did not understand it, still don't.

AndyC
03-21-2020, 06:41 PM

The only one who appears to be crooked is Burr. The rest had their holdings in blind trusts. Diane Feinstein's husband sold about $1,000,000 of stocks which for most people would be a helluva lot but he is worth a billion dollars. I am guessing this wasn't a get-out-of-the-market maneuver manifested from inside information.

Afleet
03-21-2020, 07:00 PM
The only one who appears to be crooked is Burr. The rest had their holdings in blind trusts. Diane Feinstein's husband sold about $1,000,000 of stocks which for most people would be a helluva lot but he is worth a billion dollars. I am guessing this wasn't a get-out-of-the-market maneuver manifested from inside information.

He definitely looks guilty, but he turned himself into the ethics committe:lol: