PDA

View Full Version : HTR software

topgun
03-09-2020, 01:13 AM
Hello,

I would like to ask if there is anyone on this board that have had or having success with this software?

Topgun

JustRalph
03-09-2020, 01:14 AM
Hold on........the waves are going to come crashing over you.

Come and Get em boys!!!

Tom
03-09-2020, 11:20 AM
HTR is a solid program, with many options as to how to use it.
They now have a simulation being developed, along with standard velocity stuff (Sartin, Brohamer) speed and pace figs, pedigree, trainer/jockey stats. You get track modeling available through the MaxVel stand alone program (part of the package) and track profiles for ever track updated daily. There is a Robot that is a database type search, where you can set up spot plays and test them again large samples.

You can decide to play Track A, go look at the robot reports and MaxVel modeler, and in 20 minutes have a solid grasp on what is winning at that track. And you get the comma charts for every track every day thrown in.

Check out this site - lot of free stuff you can read and get an idea of what is there and how people can use it all. The Newsletters are top notch research tools.

http://www.homebased2.com/km/

A lot of the guys use if for tourney play, but it works just as well
for zeroing in on a track or two or three.

Their bulletin board is a great place to ask for help - lots of guys there eager to offer advice or suggestion, and some even share their tested spot plays with all.

You are only limited by your imagination and the amount of work you want to do.

You can get a demo copy to play around with on that site.

PaceAdvantage
03-09-2020, 11:24 AM
I used it extensively in the past...I agree with Tom...it's definitely part of the core group of programs anyone with any interest in pace-based methodologies should explore at one point or another.