PDA

View Full Version : Watch "Stolen Honor" documentary for FREE (link)

ElKabong
10-23-2004, 03:36 AM
Thanks to the producers of this documentary of Kerry's anti American antics, the entire 42 minute video is now available, FREE.

http://johnkerrythenewsoldier.blogspot.com/2004/10/watch-stolen-honor-for-free-online.html

There was a massive Kerrybot attempt to cut this off at the knees and keep it from being shown. Turns out it's the best thing that could have EVER happened! Apparently the producers are pissed...Now everyone can watch at no charge.

Takes a few minutes to download on dsl, longer for dial up....Enjoy, and spread the word :)

doophus
10-23-2004, 09:53 PM
Elkabong--

Thanks for the post.

I just viewed the documentary, and, for this Ike-era vet, it is most perplexing that even a New England Dem could stoop this low.

I can't think of any adequate punishment.

Secretariat
10-23-2004, 10:03 PM
Elk,

It is an interesting commentary that people forked over 100 million dollars to watch Fahrenheit 911, and with this propaganda they can't even get anybody to watch it when they're giving it away for free.

Perhaps if they would offer to "pay" people to watch it, maybe they could get a few viewers.

Tom
10-23-2004, 10:30 PM
There is a sucker born every minute. MM put out a crockumentary, the other one is a DOCumentary.

Probably the same people paid to see Centigrade 7-11 as failed to push out those little chads in 2000.

Larry Hamilton
10-23-2004, 11:05 PM
I watched it, I feel an anger and disgust that is immeasureable

ElKabong
10-24-2004, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Secretariat
Elk,

It is an interesting commentary that people forked over 100 million dollars to watch Fahrenheit 911, and with this propaganda they can't even get anybody to watch it when they're giving it away for free.

Perhaps if they would offer to "pay" people to watch it, maybe they could get a few viewers.

Sec,

They've been selling the Stolen Honor DVD for weeks now. If you wanna buy it, go ahead. The best things in life are free. You might tell that to Michel Moore.

"So what" if Moore milked you gullible turds for 100 million dollars?? Alex Rodriguez has milked major league baseball for *250* million, and has as many world series championships to show for it as Michel Moore has with elections he's influenced (which is to say NONE).

Secretariat
10-25-2004, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by ElKabong
Sec,

They've been selling the Stolen Honor DVD for weeks now. If you wanna buy it, go ahead. The best things in life are free. You might tell that to Michel Moore.

"So what" if Moore milked you gullible turds for 100 million dollars?? Alex Rodriguez has milked major league baseball for *250* million, and has as many world series championships to show for it as Michel Moore has with elections he's influenced (which is to say NONE).

lol...keep trying....btw..i checked the DVD sales, and think I found 5 sales, from a couple of guys on PA board. Total sales- $27.15

JustRalph
10-25-2004, 02:36 AM
I bet if 99% of Hollywood was Conservative, the damn thing would have made as much as F911. It is pretty damn obvious that the libs own Hollywood.

Secretariat
10-25-2004, 10:27 AM
Ya gotta love it. Michael Moore couldn't get Hollywood to get F911 shown in the US and had to go to a Canadian company, and now it's all Hollywood. Desperate.

Tom
10-25-2004, 10:34 PM
Ya gotta love it. Michael Moore couldn't get Hollywood to get F911 shown in the US and had to go to a Canadian company, and now it's all Hollywood. Desperate.

Don't you ever give up on this outright lie? You are damaging whatever credibility you might have had with your annoying habit of re-telling lies months later, hoping new people will not know better. Tsk tsk.....you really are going low in the stretch run.

Secretariat
10-25-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Don't you ever give up on this outright lie? You are damaging whatever credibility you might have had with your annoying habit of re-telling lies months later, hoping new people will not know better. Tsk tsk.....you really are going low in the stretch run.

Wrong Tom. Disney financed F911 and would not air in the United States. sold those rights to Lion's Gate in Canada.

Tom
10-25-2004, 11:05 PM
Wrong Tom. Disney financed F911 and would not air in the United States. sold those rights to Lion's Gate in Canada.

Get real.

PaceAdvantage
10-26-2004, 11:28 PM
Like nobody's heard of Lion's Gate. Are you trying to pass Lion's Gate off as some sort of little known "independent" film company??? LOL

Secretariat
10-27-2004, 12:39 AM
No, a "Canadian" company.

PaceAdvantage
10-27-2004, 01:18 AM
So, he's into outsourcing, eh? Folks in Flint, Michigan ain't gonna be too happy about this one!

Equineer
10-27-2004, 03:08 PM
I watched Stolen Honor way back on October 8th. What specifically did any of you see to praise about this cheapie?

boxcar
10-27-2004, 03:45 PM
Equineer inquires:

I watched Stolen Honor way back on October 8th. What specifically did any of you see to praise about this cheapie?

The truth?

Boxcar

Equineer
10-27-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by boxcar
Equineer inquires:

The truth?

Boxcartypical low-wattage response... first you guys ballyhoo a cheap event, but are actually too lazy to watch, and then learn nothing from it.

boxcar
10-27-2004, 07:06 PM
Equineer opines with:

typical low-wattage response... first you guys ballyhoo a cheap event, but are actually too lazy to watch, and then learn nothing from it.

Too lazy to watch and learn? Or too smart to get suckered into answering such a stupid question?

Boxcar

JustRalph
10-27-2004, 07:19 PM
Box

Great Avatar!

ElKabong
10-28-2004, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by Equineer
I watched Stolen Honor way back on October 8th. What specifically did any of you see to praise about this ?

-The courage and fortitude our POWs had to have to endure what they did. (see the bottom line of all my posts). These are heroes that deserve to be heard (finally).

-The fact that an entire generation of soldiers had to endure the blanket criticism of Kerry and his ilk, and the documentary put many of the VVAW untrue claims to rest.

-Kerry is Unfit for Command. He provided aid and comfort to the enemy of the U.S. in time of war.

Equineer
10-28-2004, 05:47 AM
I watched Stolen Honor way back on October 8th. What specifically did any of you see to praise about this cheapie?Originally posted by ElKabong
-The courage and fortitude our POWs had to have to endure what they did. (see the bottom line of all my posts). These are heroes that deserve to be heard (finally).

-The fact that an entire generation of soldiers had to endure the blanket criticism of Kerry and his ilk, and the documentary put many of the VVAW untrue claims to rest.

-Kerry is Unfit for Command. He provided aid and comfort to the enemy of the U.S. in time of war. Huh? Were you dreaming? It was a lousy $4,000-claiming race, Stolen Honor finished dead last, and as the Hawthorne Chart said, "Stolen Honor was always outrun."

Like Bush, I am afraid Stolen Honor "has seen better days!" :)

ElKabong
10-28-2004, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Equineer
I watched Stolen Honor way back on October 8th. What specifically did any of you see to praise about this cheapie?Huh? Were you dreaming? It was a lousy $4,000-claiming race, Stolen Honor finished dead last, and as the Hawthorne Chart said, "Stolen Honor was always outrun."

Like Bush, I am afraid Stolen Honor "has seen better days!" :)

Every day is a cloudy day where Vet Snatch resides, right VetQ?

Perhaps you'd like the documentary if it were a musical. That's my guess....

hcap
10-28-2004, 06:44 AM
Mr Kabong,

But it is a musical. A sort of fantasy musical. Not quite in THIS LEAQUE, but hey, still a fantasy.

And I guess this sums it up nicely.

http://members.tripod.com/~NASCARULZ/ozscaredance.gif

Try whistlin' this on nov 2 as dumbo waves bye bye....

"If I Only Had a Brain...

I could while away the hours,
conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain.
And my head I'd be scratchin'
while my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.

I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le,
In trouble or in pain.
With the thoughts you'll be thinkin'
you could be another Lincoln
If you only had a brain.

Oh, I could tell you why,
The ocean's near the shore.
I could think of things
I never thunk before.
And then I'd sit, and think some more.
I would not be just a nothin'
my head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain.
I would dance and be merry,
life would be a ding-a-derry,
If I only had a brain.

ElKabong
10-28-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by hcap
Mr Kabong,

But it is a musical. A sort of fantasy musical. Not quite in THIS LEAQUE, but hey, still a fantasy.

And I guess this sums it up nicely.

http://members.tripod.com/~NASCARULZ/ozscaredance.gif

Try whistlin' this on nov 2 as dumbo waves bye bye....

"If I Only Had a Brain...

I could while away the hours,
conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain.
And my head I'd be scratchin'
while my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.

I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le,
In trouble or in pain.
With the thoughts you'll be thinkin'
you could be another Lincoln
If you only had a brain.

Oh, I could tell you why,
The ocean's near the shore.
I could think of things
I never thunk before.
And then I'd sit, and think some more.
I would not be just a nothin'
my head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain.
I would dance and be merry,
life would be a ding-a-derry,
If I only had a brain.

Don't forget the traditional Kerry Christmas song...'Christmas in Cambodia'.

lsbets
10-28-2004, 11:32 AM
Hcap,

Careful with the dumb insults - remember, the NY Times says Bush is smarter than Kerry. :)

Secretariat
10-28-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by lsbets
Hcap,

Careful with the dumb insults - remember, the NY Times says Bush is smarter than Kerry. :)

And that's why they endorsed Kerry?

Tom
10-28-2004, 11:08 PM
And that's why they endorsed Kerry?

Boggles the mind, dosen't it?

PaceAdvantage
10-29-2004, 01:08 AM
The replies (and bumper stickers!) are ON FIRE in this thread.

Keep up the good work boys (and girls). I'm getting a laugh at least.

"Tired of living in the world's most powerful country".....LOL

Man, that one just cracks me up...the funniest one yet ElKaBong!

What are ya'll gonna do with yourselves after Tuesday?

Secretariat
10-29-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage

What are ya'll gonna do with yourselves after Tuesday?

Probably follow the law suit challenges whatever party wins.

PaceAdvantage
10-29-2004, 01:22 AM
Probably follow the law suit challenges whatever party wins.

How come there will be law suit challenges? Until 2000, there never were before.

What's going on in America?

Secretariat
10-29-2004, 01:32 AM
How come there will be law suit challenges? Until 2000, there never were before.

What's going on in America?

Unfortunately, PA there are two Americas now.

PaceAdvantage
10-29-2004, 01:43 AM
Stop with the rhetoric. There's a lot more than 2 Americas out there....it's been that way for DECADES (actually, it's probably been that way since 1776) if you look hard enough and use the proper magnification on your societal microscope.

How about coming up with a real answer?

Is the answer that the two party system in America has come into "full sucking mode?"

That is an answer I can hang my hat on. Your answer just "sucks" as well.

Strike two.

JustRalph
10-29-2004, 01:54 AM

and you don't seem to be in either.............

Secretariat
10-29-2004, 01:59 AM
Stop with the rhetoric. There's a lot more than 2 Americas out there....it's been that way for DECADES (actually, it's probably been that way since 1776) if you look hard enough and use the proper magnification on your societal microscope.

How about coming up with a real answer?

Is the answer that the two party system in America has come into "full sucking mode?"

That is an answer I can hang my hat on. Your answer just "sucks" as well.

Strike two.

You may not like that answer, but it is close to the Civil War today. The divisions are much broader than in previous elections I have witnessed. THe problem is that GW Bush is a very polarizing President. He does what he wants, keeps information from Congress, (current CIA report) and the people (didn't even want a 911 commission and keeps Energy commission meeetings secret -- even who attended), and begrudgingly does so when pressured. He's all over the place on Iraq..and his ties to the Jerry Falwell's of the World make libs uncomfortable.

No other President have I seen more secretive (and that includes Nixon), more blase about the environment, more secretive about the costs of war (where are the interviews of soldiers at Walter Reade, the honor due the arrival of our dead soldiers killed in battle, the costs of Iraqi civilians, and our wounded.) This is stuff the Bush admin does not want you to see because it is not pretty.

This election is more important than any other for libs I have talked to because most believe this man is actually dangerous to the future of our country. He has run up unheard of deficits, accepts no blame for anything, and when actually speaking off the cuff at press conferences generally can't answer the questions without sounding incoherent which makes a lot of people wondering if old Dick isn't running the show. And that makes people even more nervous.

No, PA...dems I've known have not been this galvanized ever...and that includes 00, 96, 92, 88, 84, 80, 76, and 72. Something has happened beyond simply party division as in other elections. This one is about an actual dislike for Bush for where he is taking the country as opposed to differences about a polciy or two. Some Dems voted for Reagan because he was likable, and didn't seem out of control like he wanted to control the world or talked to Jesus from Heaven on his Iraq Exit Strategy. I actually liked Bush I and his service to our nation. This guy though...the hubris is unbelievable. I heard today that he mentioned the invasion of Iraq as something he contemplated in 1999 in a bio written on him if he had the chance. He's a dangerous man. That's where the divisiveness stems from on this side.

JustRalph
10-29-2004, 02:26 AM
Hey Sec

Bring on the Civil War.........don't you know all right wing crazies carry guns and want to convert you to our religion?

You bastards wouldn't last a day.............if we were all the things you say we are............

By the way...........next time you want to repeat your last conversation at the local Lib Cocktail Party or the after Prayers meeting of your brethren...........save it. Or just cut and paste that last post you typed.............with a warning label

Tom
10-29-2004, 09:34 PM

Been a lot of Americas, but they used to be able to pull together when needed and that is what made it great. UNITED States....multiple states but UNITED. It is YOUR dem party that is polarizing it now and preventing unision-midless mothpices like you and Hcap and Ljb, the Son of Satan, as Freddy Smerles calls Micheal Moore....hateful, devious people who are a collection of outright liars and losers that will stoop to anything to win. you don't like America today....look in the mirror..YOU did it, pal. You and your loser friends.