Flip Flops
Rights and Liberties
Environment
Healthcare
Education
Economy
and
Cronyism and Corruption
You can view all or just your favorites.
Click on this link for the facts.
http://www.thenation.com/doc.mhtml?i=20041108&s=facts

kenwoodallpromos
10-22-2004, 02:38 PM
Canadian Geese screw up the golf course! Kill all the terrorists and geese!

JustRalph
10-22-2004, 03:46 PM
How about a 100 reasons to vote for Bush?

1. Kerry will Raise your taxes

2. Kerry will lessen the strength of our military

Now read the above fifty times

sq764
10-22-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by ljb
This list of facts covers all topics including:
Iraq
Terroism
National Security
Secrecy
Biography
Flip Flops
Rights and Liberties
Environment
Healthcare
Education
Economy
and
Cronyism and Corruption
You can view all or just your favorites.
Click on this link for the facts.
http://www.thenation.com/doc.mhtml?i=20041108&s=facts

LJB, what's comical is that this is not a list of 100 reasons to vote for Kerry, it's 100 reasons not to vote for Bush.

That's ok, it's impossible to come up with 100 or even 10 reasons to actually vote for Kerry.

Thanks for the entertaining list though!

ljb
10-22-2004, 05:58 PM
Reason 1.
Kerry will not spend over 140 Billion in a war of CHOICE.
Reason 2.
When issued a PDF titled "Osama determined to attack on U.S. soil" Kerry will not continue his vacation.
Reason 3.
Kerry will put a stop to nuclear proliferation by N. Korea
Reason 4.
Kerry will not issue no bid contracts to his buddies.
Reason 5.
Kerry will remove the regulations causing millions of workers to lose overtime pay.
Reason 6.
Kerry will not reduce pell grants.
Reason 7.
Kerry will not include Frozen French fries as fresh vegatables as denoted by the USDA.
Reason 8.
Kerry will reinstate clean air standards for power plants resulting in the elimnation of at least 20,000 premature deaths each year.
Reason 9.
Kerry will not hold 5000 prisoners with out charging them and not being able to convict even one of them.
I have more but duty calls.

Tom
10-22-2004, 06:34 PM
He is so happy in little make believe world.
Don't make him face reality just yet.

ljb
10-22-2004, 07:51 PM
I just love it when you guys cannot refute the facts and have to resort to "cute" jokes. :D

JustRalph
10-22-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by ljb
I just love it when you guys cannot refute the facts and have to resort to "cute" jokes. :D

Ok........tell me how Kerry is going to stop N. Korea?

Bill Clinton got snookered by them. How is Kerry going to stop them? Come on? Oh yeah.............he has a plan..........

sq764
10-22-2004, 09:55 PM
Reason 1.
Kerry will not spend over 140 Billion in a war of CHOICE.

No, he would cut the defense budget which would leave the country vulnerable to another attack

Reason 2.
When issued a PDF titled "Osama determined to attack on U.S. soil" Kerry will not continue his vacation.

No, he wouldn't.. Instead he would try to put sanctions on Osama and fight that sensitive war.

Reason 3.
Kerry will put a stop to nuclear proliferation by N. Korea

Would love to know this 'plan', seriously..

Reason 4.

For the 100th time, this contract was 100% legal since Haliburton was the only company able to handle the scope of the job. Let it go, it's old.

Reason 5.
Kerry will remove the regulations causing millions of workers to lose overtime pay.

This would certainly damage his stock profits from the company he owns it in, you know, the one who outsources 60% of their workers?

Reason 6.
Kerry will not reduce pell grants.

Reason 7.
Kerry will not include Frozen French fries as fresh vegatables as denoted by the USDA.

I can't believe you even wrote this.. Wait, I can..

Reason 8.
Kerry will reinstate clean air standards for power plants resulting in the elimnation of at least 20,000 premature deaths each year.

As he drives his SUV around, right? Oh wait, he doesn't have one. Oh wait, he just remembered he does..

Reason 9.
Kerry will not hold 5000 prisoners with out charging them and not being able to convict even one of them.

Hell no, he'd probably give them all peace ribbons and invite Hanoi Jane over..

Tom
10-22-2004, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by ljb
OK, L...you willing to put your money where your mouth is?
Take that list you posted of all the things Kerry WILL do...and put it in writting that if he doesn't do ALL of the things on the list, within one year, you will leave PA and never come back, under any name?

ljb
10-23-2004, 09:44 AM
From Tom,

Take that list you posted of all the things Kerry WILL do...and put it in writting that if he doesn't do ALL of the things on the list, within one year, you will leave PA and never come back, under any name?
Tom, I am planning on leaving PA shortly after the elections. Regardless of outcome. I have been enjoying the arguments here but there is more to life then this board.
I guess this means we only have about nine days to enjoy each others company. Would you like another drink?;)

sq764
10-23-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by ljb
From Tom,

Tom, I am planning on leaving PA shortly after the elections. Regardless of outcome. I have been enjoying the arguments here but there is more to life then this board.
I guess this means we only have about nine days to enjoy each others company. Would you like another drink?;)

Wow, why would you spare the board 4 more years of Bush bashing?

Tom
10-23-2004, 11:32 AM
Ljb....
DNC downsizing to cut costs??
Or outsourcing your phne bank duties to India?

Since this is primarily a horse board, you will not be missed.
Will you promise me that you will not enjoy the benifits of the greaat nation Bush is building? I hate to think of you reaping the benifits of a great administation.

Lefty
10-23-2004, 12:31 PM
lbj, no bid contracts to hisa buddies? Haliburton had nobid contracts with the Clinton Adm too. And they are just about the only co. that can do this difficult job and they employ a lot of americans. If you're leaving the board then maybe it's cause you can't face facts. Or maybe you're going to write an act for Al Gore, he certainly needs a new one.

Lefty
10-23-2004, 12:57 PM
lbj, right, instead of spending billions to fight terrorists, Kerry can just spend over a trillion to institute his govt controlled healthcare plan, then most of us will prob just die cause we can't get treatment when we need it and then maybe the terrorists will become just a nuisance compared to that, just like Kerry said.

JustRalph
10-23-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by ljb
From Tom,

his mission will be complete then...........HE WORKS FOR THE DNC!

Equineer
10-23-2004, 03:17 PM
Bush Let Saudi Terrorists Escape Afghanistan

Javad Zarif, Iran's deputy foreign minister, arrived at John F. Kennedy International Airport in the first week of February 2002 with a thick sheaf of papers. According to sources involved in the transaction, Zarif passed the papers to U.N. Secretary General Kofi Annan, who passed them in turn to Washington.

Neatly arranged inside were photos of 290 men and copies of their travel documents. Iran said they were al Qaeda members, arrested as they tried to cross the rugged border from Afghanistan. Most were Saudi, a fact that two officials said Saudi Arabia's government asked Iran and the United States to conceal.

Naturally, Bush and Cheney refused to authorize contact with Iranian officials, fearing to anger Saudi Arabia and legitimize Iran at a time when Bush was beating the drums about the Axis of Evil. Since the offer to help the U.S. was rebuffed, Iran eventually expelled all 290 al Qaeda detainees back to Saudi Arabia and other homelands.

Another victory for Saudi cronies of Bush and Cheney.

Bush Cannot Comprehend The Israeli Rule Of 75

Even though CIA/military sources say the numbers have been inflated, Bush chants that "75% of al Qaeda's leaders have been killed or captured since 9/11." Bush calls this winning.

However, Israeli terrorist experts point out that this is breakeven performance based on their experience with Hamas and Hezbollah. Speaking from bitter experience, they say you need to eliminate 75% of terrorist leaders every three years just to break even. Do this for 30 years, and at least things don't get worse.

PaceAdvantage
10-23-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by ljb
Reason 4.

So you're telling me Bill Clinton and Halliburton were buddies? He gave them a no bid contract as well, or is your memory too selective to realize this?

Maybe the reason Halliburton gets no bid contracts from DIFFERENT administrations is because they are one of the few, if not the ONLY company ABLE to do the task at hand. You think?

Nahhh, you'd rather spout mindless rhetoric in a desperate attempt to justify your candidate's weak credentials.