PDA

View Full Version : Why is Bush Better

CryingForTheHorses
10-20-2004, 06:26 PM
Would love to hear from Kerry Bashers..Why is Bush better for this job?..What can he do different then he already has?

Tom
10-20-2004, 10:38 PM
Different? Why stop now.
The only thing I would suggest is that he take securing our borders serioulsy and break his ridiculous frinedship with the president of Mexico...and put them into the evil axis where they belong.
I think when you put Bush's accomplishments into historical perspective, you have to put him near the top of the list of effective,influencial presidents. Certainly he accomplished more in office than Washington and we have his birthday off every year.

sq764
10-21-2004, 01:08 AM
I don't bash Kerry, I just think he brings nothing to the table. He's got no agenda, has a running mate who is a little boy and is about as insincere and unlikable as Charles Manson..

Tom
10-21-2004, 10:12 PM
Bush has a proven team. I know who I am getting up front. This is why I voted for him 2000. The entire Bush team are honest, moral, people of character who are dedicated to serving our country. They are qualified and they are experienced. I trust them all.
Nowq, who is Kerry going to put on his team? What is he waiting for? Why isn't he telling us now?
He keeps harping on the January Surprise Bush is planning ( more Kerry lies) when in fact, it Kerry who is planning the surprise.

Equineer
10-21-2004, 10:43 PM
The new simplified spelling helps Tom find it amidst all the other beers.

Tom
10-21-2004, 10:47 PM
Poisoning another thread?
I would not expect someone like YOU to understand morality or honesty. My post was not meant for your level of poster to understand.

Equineer
10-22-2004, 01:50 AM
Tom,

Morality is foreign to you. You are a hate propagandist... no better than a terrorist on tape.

You have ranted for the eradication of "many tribes" in the Islamic world... where a single tribe often includes millions of men, women, and children.

You have implied that cost is no object... that we should get rid of those who finance your genocidal solution to terrorism.

In this thread, you tell a Canadian that Mexico should be included in an Axis-of-Evil hit list!

You incite animosity towards Americans.

The global war on terror is a campaign against hate mongering lunatics in all nations... you are not exempt.

Originally posted by Tom
The only thing I would suggest is that he take securing our borders serioulsy and break his ridiculous frinedship with the president of Mexico...and put them into the evil axis where they belong.

Well, I certainly would not mind watching Paris burn on CNN!
You are either with us or agaisnt us. Play the hand we're dealt. France is next up on the Axis of Evil list.

The axis of evil meeting this week has been postponed until next Friday due to the holidy. We will finalize our plans to rape, plunder, and pilage Syria then.

doophus
10-22-2004, 10:31 AM
WHY IS BUSH BETTER?

Because the individuals included in the following link have been personally denigrated by the Kerry faction:

http://www.newsmax.com/adv/kerrysaccusers/

Collectively, they were Vietnam POW's for a total of 107yrs and 25days, if my math is correct. Two Medal of Honor winners among them; now the Kerry bunch calls them anything except honorable.

Also, because the local board Kerry-ites have attempted to use the same methods against Tom.:(

boxcar
10-22-2004, 12:02 PM
Equineer wrote:

Morality is foreign to you. You are a hate propagandist... no better than a terrorist on tape.

You have ranted for the eradication of "many tribes" in the Islamic world... where a single tribe often includes millions of men, women, and children.

Tell me, Eq, I'm curious about something: How would you rate the U.N. on your personal morality scale? They have stood by idily (militarily speaking) while more than 70,000 Sudanese have been by slaughtered byArab Janjaweed militiamen, thanks to the Sudanese government turning a blind eye to the atrocities, which at the very least amounts to the government's tacit approval of the genocide, but quite, frankly, more accurately makes the government a co-conspirator and all-too-willing accomplice in these horrible crimes. Shouldn't the "world community", at least as represented in the "Security" Council of the UUseless N Numbskulls (who ain't doin' too much these days to secure the peace and safety of the black Sudanese) be held morally accountable for not rising up to protect the poor, helpless and defenseless Sudanese?

There's an old saying that goes along these lines: If you want Evil to flourish, all it takes is for good people to stand by and do nothing.

Boxcar

Lefty
10-22-2004, 12:56 PM
All Bush need do is stay the course economically and on the war on terror. Be nice if we copuld get enough Repubs in Congress to pass his energy plan and fix SS so it will be there for my kids and grandkids. I don't hate Kerry but liberals have never fixed anything and have spent trillions and nothing ever changes.

Tom
10-22-2004, 06:43 PM
Eq, do you own a boat?
Reason I ask is, if you owned a boat, you would have access to some rope and would know how make really good knots.
So my suggestion to you would be to get some rope, tie a nice tight knot, and find a hight tree branch.
I certainly would not mind seeing Paris burn with YOU in it!
Any vacation plans for the spring yet?