PDA

View Full Version : Why Is Kerry Better

CryingForTheHorses
10-20-2004, 06:21 PM
Just wondering and would like to hear from Bush Bashers..Why would Kerry be better then Bush?..What could he do so different?

Secretariat
10-20-2004, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by McSchell_Racing
Just wondering and would like to hear from Bush Bashers..Why would Kerry be better then Bush?..What could he do so different?

Well, I'll start by recommending a read of his web site for many of his positions. www.johnkerry.com

For me I'll focus on seven main things that matter to me personally.

1. I strongly beleive that America sets the standard throughout the world, and it shows leadership when it works with the world, and does not try to bully the world. Our country has gone from respect around the world to being an embarassment. Polls around the world show us as the most hated nation in the world over places like Russia, and Red China and even North Korea. Wemay have a few leaders from other countries supporting us like Blair and Howard, but the polls in those countries showa huge majority of people now hate Mr. Bush. I've never seen this polarized. Kerry has vowed to work with allies, not alienate them.

2. I think Bush has devasted our economy for the future with these deficits. He is bascially borrowing money from our kids to pay for tax breaks for his coutnry club friends. He could have pushed or a constiutional balanced budget amendment. Instead he pushes for a Gay marriage ban. It shows his priorities. Kerry has pushed for a balanced budget, and has committed to reducing the deficit.

3. Social Security matters to me and I think privatization is a nutty idea. Kerry has vowed not to privatize social security.

4. Over 200,000 veteran familes have gone under the poverty levls under Bush. This is inexcusable in times of forced deployments beyond enlistments.

5. I and Kerry are for embryonic stem cell research. Bush is not beyond the current stem cells as he tries to appease his far right extremist base.

6. I think this man has made a disaster of our environment. 1 out of 4 fish caught in our lakes is laoded with mercury. Our nation's drinking water is loaded with lead. Park rangers have decried government park policies. Kerry's environmental record compared to Bush's is the most marked difference between the two men.

7. Bush is gutless. Kerry is not.

JustRalph
10-21-2004, 01:27 AM
Boy you are spewing the kool aid hard today. I have read all of your posts today Sec. and you are in full panic mode. BTW, all this crap you have posted in this thread is a little too late. If anybody on this board is undecided this late in the game........I am not sure they can get to the polls without a roadmap and a shot of Jack Daniels.

Relax Sec. I think this thing is too close to call still...........