PDA

View Full Version : xpressbet

ldiatone
12-26-2019, 07:41 PM
just read this on the site. some changes coming in 2020 Jan.: Betmix is a on line software for the races.

BETMIX: Get a leg up on handicapping races with BETMIX! Our software provides you with a variety of handicapping tools that allow you to win consistently at the track. Sign up for a subscription and get started today.

thaskalos
12-26-2019, 07:55 PM
https://betmix.com/

FakeNameChanged
12-26-2019, 09:09 PM
Anyone on here using their software example? It did look somewhat easy to navigate.

ldiatone
12-27-2019, 01:29 PM
Anyone on here using their software example? It did look somewhat easy to navigate.

it is easy and there are help videos for all the angles that are offered. and for the software

plainolebill
12-27-2019, 09:41 PM
What has Betmix got to do with Xpressbet, they going to buy them out?

mikesal57
12-28-2019, 10:05 AM
What has Betmix got to do with Xpressbet, they going to buy them out?

What else is new in this industry......

Find a decent product....buy them out....charge customer twice the amount

Good O USA Greed!!!

Tom
12-28-2019, 03:06 PM
Isn't the the ultimate goal of people who make these descent products?

Sounds like it a partnership between the companies. I can log into BetMix with my X login credentials and use the product while betting/watching at X. Sounds pretty customer friendly from the release.

mikesal57
12-28-2019, 04:31 PM
[QUOTE=Tom;2548597]Isn't the the ultimate goal of people who make these descent products?

/QUOTE]

That is the question for Bet Mix to answer down the road....

What if Bet Mix wants to back out or change things.....can they?

Tom
12-28-2019, 04:50 PM
[QUOTE=Tom;2548597]Isn't the the ultimate goal of people who make these descent products?

/QUOTE]

I have no idea nor do I care to know.
What value is there for me in worrying about that?

Partsnut
12-29-2019, 11:39 AM

/QUOTE]

BetMix has integrated the use of Xpress Bet into their application. The two companies have collaborated and have come up with, In my humble opinion, a fanatastic new addition to the best application that I know of and making it even better then before. I make this statement first hand because I am a BetMix subscriber and have beta tested this new feature for the past 6 months. Additionally, there will be some more new features being added to BetMix. Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to mention what they are and leave that up to Dave Williams and Xpress bet. I don't want to take away there steam.:D

At the present time, I don't believe that Xpress bet will buy BetMix. However, if this collaboration works out for them, it might be a possibility.
At this time, Betmix, as far as I am concerned, is the best value in horse racing but if the value no longer exists, just like when I choose to bet a race, If there is no value, I will pass.

I am reasonably sure, that contractually, both parties have the option to withdraw from their agreement. That's what the lawyers are for.:bang:

aliancia
12-29-2019, 08:28 PM
Xpressbet and Betmix are both part of the Stronach Group.
https://www.stronachgroup.com/mediatech
I have been using Betmix since 2013 and agree with Partsnut's assessment of it as a handicapping tool.

Partsnut
12-29-2019, 08:39 PM
Xpressbet and Betmix are both part of the Stronach Group.
https://www.stronachgroup.com/mediatech
I have been using Betmix since 2013 and agree with Partsnut's assessment of it as a handicapping tool.

Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't aware that both Xpressbet and Betmix were already affiliated. For me that's a very reassuring piece of information.
Each group probably runs independently but can combine their assets for the greater good which has occurred in this instance.

Suff
12-30-2019, 10:39 AM
Changes are coming to enhance your online horse racing experience! Beginning in January 2020, your Xpressbet account becomes a 1/ST account that connects you to 1/ST’s full suite of handicapping and betting products, including Xpressbet, 1/ST BET and BETMIX.

What does this mean for you?
As an Xpressbet customer, you come 1/ST! Our cutting-edge handicapping and wagering products were created with you, the bettor, in mind. Log in using your existing username and password to access any of our products to make smarter, faster and more informed bets on horse races from around the globe.

Xpressbet: Xpressbet is horse racing’s safest and most reliable online, phone and mobile wagering provider. Download the app, visit Xpressbet.com or give us a call to bet more than 300 of the world’s top tracks.
1/ST BET: Take your wagering experience to the next level with 1/ST BET’s revolutionary in-app handicapping tools and streamlined betting interface. The perfect horse racing app for beginners and veteran horseplayers alike.
BETMIX: Get a leg up on handicapping races with BETMIX! Our software provides you with a variety of handicapping tools that allow you to win consistently at the track. Sign up for a subscription and get started today.
And the best part of having a 1/ST account? You can access any of those sites using your current username and password.

Changes Coming
As Xpressbet continues to align more with 1/ST over the next few months, you will notice some changes to our website. These include:

Updated Log In Screen: Since you now have access to Xpressbet, 1/ST BET and BETMIX with your 1/ST account, we’ve made the log in screen for each of these products the same. When logging into Xpressbet, you will notice the screen says 1/ST, not Xpressbet.
New Look and Feel: Over the next few months, we’re going to be giving the Xpressbet website a facelift. Keep an eye out for changes and, as always, be sure to let us know what you think.
Product Synergy: You will start to notice additional continuity between Xpressbet, 1/ST BET and BETMIX, so be sure to give them a try while you’re handicapping and betting.
So be on the lookout for more changes and updates from 1/ST and give our products a try. We’d love to know what you think of them.

thaskalos
12-30-2019, 04:39 PM
Changes are coming to enhance your online horse racing experience! Beginning in January 2020, your Xpressbet account becomes a 1/ST account that connects you to 1/ST’s full suite of handicapping and betting products, including Xpressbet, 1/ST BET and BETMIX.

What does this mean for you?
As an Xpressbet customer, you come 1/ST! Our cutting-edge handicapping and wagering products were created with you, the bettor, in mind. Log in using your existing username and password to access any of our products to make smarter, faster and more informed bets on horse races from around the globe.

Xpressbet: Xpressbet is horse racing’s safest and most reliable online, phone and mobile wagering provider. Download the app, visit Xpressbet.com or give us a call to bet more than 300 of the world’s top tracks.
1/ST BET: Take your wagering experience to the next level with 1/ST BET’s revolutionary in-app handicapping tools and streamlined betting interface. The perfect horse racing app for beginners and veteran horseplayers alike.
And the best part of having a 1/ST account? You can access any of those sites using your current username and password.

Changes Coming
As Xpressbet continues to align more with 1/ST over the next few months, you will notice some changes to our website. These include:

Updated Log In Screen: Since you now have access to Xpressbet, 1/ST BET and BETMIX with your 1/ST account, we’ve made the log in screen for each of these products the same. When logging into Xpressbet, you will notice the screen says 1/ST, not Xpressbet.
New Look and Feel: Over the next few months, we’re going to be giving the Xpressbet website a facelift. Keep an eye out for changes and, as always, be sure to let us know what you think.
Product Synergy: You will start to notice additional continuity between Xpressbet, 1/ST BET and BETMIX, so be sure to give them a try while you’re handicapping and betting.
So be on the lookout for more changes and updates from 1/ST and give our products a try. We’d love to know what you think of them.

Knowing how quickly Twinspires moves when it comes to customer satisfaction...it's probably only a matter of DAYS before they come forth with their OWN offer, in order to enrich the "wagering experience" of their customers. I can't wait. :ThmbUp:

Appy
12-31-2019, 02:29 PM
Logged into XPress this morning and took advantage of the opportunity for the free tryout of Betmix. I found it to be a pretty impressive program with lots of chances for personal factor weighting. That's where you can get your edge.
Had to laugh though after perusing their featured example race of the day (or whatever they call it) which was R7 AQU yesterday.
Wondering how many Betmix users came up on the 7 horse out of all that info? LOL LOL What are the chances that happens on THE race you pick to sell your program?
Anyway, big surprise winner aside, it looks like a very solid tool. IMO it is extremely expensive and no better than what I already have. Not talking about a 1 race sample size, I'm talking about the tool selection.
I guess my point is no tool can be better than the info the PP form has to offer. They are simply marketing convenience.
Whatever you choose to do, ya pays yo money and ya takes yo chances.

takewinbet
12-31-2019, 05:39 PM
I use Betmix, cost $500 per year= $1.37
per day. All tacks and results back to year 2013.
Can get past performance in Betmax on line or PDF. I use what
is called Mymix, I setup only four for all races.
The 7 Was on Top in MD mix, lone pick, what did
I see?
Improved last race, last 2nd in slop, speed up
last three races.The 5 horse Odds $1.4 had peak
speed rating last race. (105) Other 3 Mymix had flaws.
By the way Mymix is what I set up.
Great program to find contenders, I make the bets not the program.

ldiatone
12-31-2019, 07:01 PM
I use Betmix, cost $500 per year= $1.37
per day. All tacks and results back to year 2013.
Can get past performance in Betmax on line or PDF. I use what
is called Mymix, I setup only four for all races.
The 7 Was on Top in MD mix, lone pick, what did
I see?
Improved last race, last 2nd in slop, speed up
last three races.The 5 horse Odds $1.4 had peak
speed rating last race. (105) Other 3 Mymix had flaws.
By the way Mymix is what I set up.
Great program to find contenders, I make the bets not the program.

and how do you set your "slides"? do you set by distance-surface? or do you use "Birddog" or Angler"?

takewinbet
12-31-2019, 08:23 PM
I use Bird Dog screen, click race profile report, make a MyMix. On Bird Dog Screen
Click MyMix, look At Main Horse Table to see report. (I use last race in Horse Table)
Put in bet pad, done. MyMix I have three and a all. Trainer use 2, speed use 3, PED. and
form use 5, for all use all MyMix. (10) I have to look past performance before I make bet.
That AQU race 7, my third pick speed went down last races. Pick of the winner was easy.
(have betting since 1965)
I doubt if I will find a black box. Good Luck: