PDA

View Full Version : LJB, the debates were HUGE!

sq764
10-17-2004, 08:39 PM
...or not

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/17/poll.sunday/index.html

Tom
10-17-2004, 10:05 PM
I was called by a pollster the other day and I refused to answer any questions. I only offered a comment that Kerry sucked almost as bad as some moron that would call at home dunring Survivor to ask me stupid questions.
So the polls are not balanced-the conservative viewpoint is under-represented by at least one.:D

boxcar
10-17-2004, 11:12 PM
I stated two or more weeks ago on this forum that Bush would win by at least a 5% margin. (between 5 and 10 is what I said exactly). I'm still confident about this.

Boxcar

sq764
10-17-2004, 11:19 PM
I think there were 2 miscalculations by the Dems:

1) Kerry won debate #2 and #3

2) The impact of the debates on voters..

If you were born today and simply listened to the Dems, you would think that Kerry would win this election by 25 points.... I guess if you tell yourself something enough times you start to believe it..

JustRalph
10-18-2004, 01:10 AM
Tom

I got a call this morning (Sunday Morn) at 10:30a from the "Ohio Teacher Association " or something like that. They wanted to inform me that "Ohio Teachers are behind John Kerry and they think that President Bush is Anti Education" she then asked me if she could count on me to vote for John Kerry. My Answer was "Hell No" and I asked her how she got my phone number, she hung up on me..............these people kill me...........

ljb
10-18-2004, 09:35 AM
Just Ralph,
Thanks to the patriot act, your phone number is not the only thing available to the public.
They are watching you JR cover your back!
Bush/Orwell 04
Phone numbers are available from voter registration files, if you wish to remove your name from these files, just get down there and un-register. ;)

PaceAdvantage
10-18-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by ljb
Just Ralph,
Thanks to the patriot act, your phone number is not the only thing available to the public.

Don't thank the patriot act, thank the PHONE BOOK.

Lefty
10-18-2004, 01:07 PM
The DMV sells personal information and this has been going on long before Bush was Pres. Also your CC co. sells personal info and even under the privatization rules they can still share it with so-called affiliates. Come back to the "real world" lbj, oh, hell, stay where you are.