PDA

View Full Version : Bush in uniform ;)

ljb
10-17-2004, 08:59 AM
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1rco9/Uncle_George.gif
Thank you Mr. President for providing such a nice caption for this image.

cj
10-17-2004, 11:45 AM
You've made some dumb posts in the past, and I mean really dumb. This one, however, places you on a whole new level of stupidity.

Suff
10-17-2004, 02:05 PM
I was Just stuck in traffic behind a car with a bunch of Political Bumper Stickers. Actually the Car was two in front of me and I saw the stickers. One of them Caught my attention because I could see it said "American Terrorist" on it. There was some graphics but I could'nt make them out. So I Finagled my way behind the Car at the next light so I could get a closer look. It was a Picture of George Bush.

Tom
10-17-2004, 03:43 PM
Ljb = Charlie Rangle????

You STILL passing off that tired old DEMOCRATIC sound byte?
Everyone KNOWS it was dems who tried to get a bill passed.

Blow yer nose....yer head pressure is too high!

ljb
10-17-2004, 07:01 PM
Tom,
The caption is actually Bush's words at a rally yesterday in florida. I am sure there is a video available of this somewhere if you want me to search for it.
Cj,
Did I touch a sore spot? :D

Secretariat
10-17-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by ljb
Tom,
The caption is actually Bush's words at a rally yesterday in florida. I am sure there is a video available of this somewhere if you want me to search for it.

I heard this as well. Did he mess up on more time verbally or was it a Freudian slip?

Tom
10-17-2004, 10:07 PM
Nice try. Only feeble minds like you two would get all giggly over a mis-speak. Like the little girls in high school.
When will you two ever grow up? Are you two really Kerry and Edwards? It makes sense-you two being the only two to vote FOR a draft.
Give it up...there will NOT be a draft.

Secretariat
10-17-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Nice try. Only feeble minds like you two would get all giggly over a mis-speak. Like the little girls in high school.
When will you two ever grow up? Are you two really Kerry and Edwards? It makes sense-you two being the only two to vote FOR a draft.
Give it up...there will NOT be a draft.

Tom,

One question. If we are going to invade Iran, stabilize Iraq and Afghansitan, and perhaps North Korea and maybe Syria, where are the soldiers going to come from, especially since many are past their deployments currently?

sq764
10-17-2004, 11:02 PM
Sec, where are these 40,000 extra troops Kerry promises going to come from? How about the specialized task forces he says he would implement?

And where would the money come from to fund/train these extra forces? You know, since he is not going to raise taxes..

Just curious.

PaceAdvantage
10-18-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Secretariat
Tom,

One question. If we are going to invade Iran, stabilize Iraq and Afghansitan, and perhaps North Korea and maybe Syria, where are the soldiers going to come from, especially since many are past their deployments currently?

Man, if we can't fight a war on multiple fronts, then we're in BIGGER TROUBLE than either Bush or Kerry can solve.

schweitz
10-18-2004, 04:42 PM
I believe we are in the process of relocating troops from Europe and other parts of the world. I would think that this would allow for some flexibility if needed in future engagements.

Tom
10-18-2004, 10:26 PM
We fought Germany and Japan at the same time. Redepoying troops is a smart move. Even if Russia decided to invade some European country, what possible motive would we have to do a thing about it?
Bush is putting together a new world order. The libs are stuck in the old world mindset.