PDA

View Full Version : 'Dem' babies...

sq764
10-11-2004, 04:25 PM
Poor babies... I guess slanted commentary by ABC, as well as F-9/11 are ok.. But when someone airs something negative about Johnny Boy, let's sue..

http://money.cnn.com/2004/10/11/news/newsmakers/sinclair_kerry/index.htm?cnn=yes

PaceAdvantage
10-11-2004, 06:02 PM
You've got to be KIDDING ME!!!

Look at these quotes:

Kerry's team said Sinclair was clearly trying to manipulate the outcome of the election because of the broadcaster's ties to the Bush administration.

"This is another example of President Bush's powerful corporate friends doing his dirty work," said Chad Clanton, a spokesman with the Kerry campaign.

"They know Kerry (will not bow) to their corporate interests, so they're willing to break journalistic principles to try and stop him."

Ahhh....powerful corporate friends.....ahh....HELLO....GEORGE SOROS....HELLO???!!!! One of the richest men in the world....HELLLLLOOOOO!!!??? Funds MoveOn.Org among other anti-Bush propaganda sites......HELLLOOOOO???

Ummm...HELLO.....MICHAEL MOORE....F 9/11 was released in MOVIE THEATERS AROUND THE COUNTRY by a powerful media friend of John Kerry's, the WEINSTEIN BROTHERS FROM MIRAMAX, some of the richest producers in HOLLYWOOD....

HELLO??? ANYBODY HOME??? ANYBODY EVER HEAR OF THE WORD HYPOCRISY BITING ONE IN THE ARSE

Deal with it Kerry folk. Just deal with it. Turnaround is more than fair play in this case.

boxcar
10-12-2004, 01:13 AM
LOL! Great reply, PA! (Don't think I've ever seen you get your hackles in such an uproar, though. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Boxcar