PDA

View Full Version : ISO: Excel/Data To Come Up with my Own Bias

coljesep
07-21-2019, 04:48 PM
Hi friends,

I am looking to see if there is anything out there currently that takes data in from several days races at certain tracks, and then allows me to come up with my own bias toward the types of horses I'd like to focus on for the present day race?

I'm not somebody who believes you can just plug in data and get accurate picks for a race - if that existed we'd all be rich. I'd love to know about it, if it exists!

I used HandiFast in the past, not sure if that is updated anymore? But also used FCR which I realized they were shady but I did like the data for my own picks... also used Black Box in the past.

But I do think data is valuable. Is there anything out there like this?

Tom
07-21-2019, 05:17 PM
HTR might have what you want.
Lots of stuff there, access to all tracks, all charts, and multiple exports to build your own DB with.
Robot section is dynamite. Lets you quickly study tracks or try out ideas.

Latest is artificial intelligence module, in the works.

Free demo available - contact Ken via email

Dave Schwartz's HSH is held in high esteem as well.

Dave Schwartz
07-21-2019, 10:55 PM
Dave Schwartz's HSH is held in high esteem as well.

Thanks, Tom.

Hi friends,

I am looking to see if there is anything out there currently that takes data in from several days races at certain tracks, and then allows me to come up with my own bias toward the types of horses I'd like to focus on for the present day race?

I'm not somebody who believes you can just plug in data and get accurate picks for a race - if that existed we'd all be rich. I'd love to know about it, if it exists!

I used HandiFast in the past, not sure if that is updated anymore? But also used FCR which I realized they were shady but I did like the data for my own picks... also used Black Box in the past.

But I do think data is valuable. Is there anything out there like this?

If you're serious about this, please reach out to me and we can discuss it. The HSH software is, by far, the most comprehensive and powerful available for sale anywhere.

Until July 31st our software is on sale for 50% off - only $797.

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

PS: Perhaps you could contact Handifast and see what he has to say about the software. He's a wonderful friend. I've helped him quite often with the Handifast software.