PDA

View Full Version : Kassa's Korner (Vulnerable Favorite)

Robert Fischer
06-30-2019, 11:16 AM
possible bet-AGAINST/exclude =Monmouth Park Racetrack

�� :2: QUIZZICAL_CAJUN for Jason Servis ��

He's got some 'hang' to him, and he just broke maiden with a rail trip and a dream setup. Could take money for popular connections/jockey. 5/2 morning line. Not a huge score, but something that I'm giving you guys. I've been looking for a spot to exclude him since 12/22/2018.

Good luck if you bet against him or leave him off your multi-race wager.

Robert Fischer
06-30-2019, 05:13 PM
:headbanger:

some Value there

could have singled the heavy chalk winner without using this guy in multi-race wagers
could have 'Layed' this horse in the betfair / new jersey

biggestal99
06-30-2019, 06:14 PM
:headbanger:

some Value there

could have singled the heavy chalk winner without using this guy in multi-race wagers
could have 'Layed' this horse in the betfair / new jersey

Excellent lay wager. Had to lay 4.2 (little over 3-1) but the horse never looked like a winner anytime during the race.

Thanks for sharing.

Allan

Robert Fischer
07-01-2019, 12:20 PM
Excellent lay wager. Had to lay 4.2 (little over 3-1) but the horse never looked like a winner anytime during the race.

Thanks for sharing.

Allan

Thanks Allan.

Nice to have someone read/respond.

This was a 'watchlist' that popped up, some are positive, some are negative.

Been lucky with the Kassa's Korner (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2483159#post2483159) series where now 5/6 have been profitable info(links in the fourth post of that thread).

Get's frustrating sometimes.

I've got 3.5k FB friends, yet I am still able to post a strong opinion and it has no effect on the odds. (meaning there is no following).