PDA

View Full Version : Live - Multi-track - Horse Racing - Selections / Picks / Tips / Plays - for 6/23/2019

georgetkingiv
06-30-2019, 06:15 AM
Note: This a live selections thread which means that the selections are posted in real time not days or hours before the race. Therefore if you did intend on participating you will need to check this thread frequently for selection updates.

georgetkingiv
06-30-2019, 06:16 AM
Note: Why play my selections?

1. I have established a reputation for myself over the years on this forum as a member who consistently posts winning plays.

2. I provide clear, concise, instructions on how to play my posted selections for best results.

3. I post my selections exactly 5 minutes before the start of each race so you have plenty of time to bet on them.

4. I post a mix of both logical / best on paper plays as well as the occasional longshot so as to keep everyone happy.

5. I try my best to structure economical bets that offer you the horseplayer an above average chance of a decent return without the need to wager lots of money.

6. I follow and post selections for both the domestic and international racing scene which offers you more diverse wagering opportunities.

7. I genuinely wish you the best of luck. :ThmbUp:

georgetkingiv
06-30-2019, 06:17 AM
https://image.ibb.co/kqPgJR/saintcajetan.jpg

Glorious Saint Cajetan, acclaimed by all people to be the father of providence because you provide miraculous aid to all in need, I stand here before you today, asking that you present to the lord our god the requests I confidently deposit in your hands today. May these graces that I now request help me to always seek the kingdom of god and his righteousness, knowing that god who dresses with beauty the flowers of the field and abundantly feeds the birds of the sky will give me all other things. Amen.

georgetkingiv
06-30-2019, 06:18 AM
https://preview.ibb.co/m4xJZb/goodluckcollage.jpg

georgetkingiv
06-30-2019, 06:19 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/j9UHlrTCZraejVzIig/giphy.gif

georgetkingiv
06-30-2019, 07:33 AM
ZA - TURFFONTEIN - R3

Exacta plays.

:8:

:4: :10: :14:

georgetkingiv
06-30-2019, 07:48 AM
ZA - TURFFONTEIN - R3

Exacta plays.

:8:

:4: :10: :14:

I nailed the winner at 2-1 but unfortunately an 18-1 outsider in the form of :1: Bat Orchid (Saf) got up for the place.

georgetkingiv
06-30-2019, 08:01 AM
Also just a heads up guys and gals I will be here posting selections till around 10:00 AM at which point I will be leaving to make the 2 hour journey back down to my hometown race track Suffolk Downs to watch the final day of live racing there ever in person.

georgetkingiv
06-30-2019, 08:08 AM
ZA - TURFFONTEIN - R4

Win bet.

:2:

georgetkingiv
06-30-2019, 08:59 AM
GB - WINDSOR - R1

Win bet.

:3:

georgetkingiv
06-30-2019, 09:14 AM
GB - UTTOXETER - R1

Win bet.

:6:

georgetkingiv
06-30-2019, 09:20 AM
ZA - TURFFONTEIN - R6

Exacta plays.

:1:

:3: :5: :6:

georgetkingiv
06-30-2019, 09:24 AM
I will post one more selection then I gotta start getting ready. Have an an awesome day and I wish you the best of luck. :ThmbUp:

BBL.

P.S. Make sure to play the Suffolk Downs card today it's the last chance you will ever have to.

georgetkingiv
06-30-2019, 09:27 AM
GB - CARTMEL - R2

Win bet.

georgetkingiv
06-30-2019, 09:47 AM
GB - UTTOXETER - R1

Win bet.

:6:

The official order of finish was :6: :12: :13: and the :6: won at 4-5 odds and paid $3.60 to do so on a $2.00 win ticket. :ThmbUp:

georgetkingiv
06-30-2019, 09:50 AM
ZA - TURFFONTEIN - R6

Exacta plays.

:3: :5: :6:

The official order of finish was :1: :6: :3: :2: and the :1: over :6: exacta paid $25.20 on a $2.00 exacta wager. It should also be noted that a $55.40 trifecta was present as well. :ThmbUp:

georgetkingiv
06-30-2019, 07:59 PM
That's weird I am almost certain I entered the correct date in the title of this thead when I created it this morning but now it reads the 23rd. Odd. Anyways I am back from Suffolk. I had a good time even though we did get hit by some passing showers and thunderstorms. It would have been a much better day had my $100.00 :1: Magic Vow over :5: Tonedaddy exacta in the 5th had not been flipped due to an inquiry / objection. Aside from that I had a blast and it was nice back down to the old neighborhood. Anyways I will not be posting anymore selections today. Good luck the rest of the way. :ThmbUp:

George

georgetkingiv
06-30-2019, 09:30 PM
Oh I almost forgot the best or worst part depending on your point of view. As I am leaving the race track through one of the less used exits to the parking lot I notice a group of gentlemen and I use that term loosely loitering around under an awning and I pay them no mind. But as I pass by them I hear one loud mouth in the group yell out something about a great series this weekend and I have no idea he's talking to me so I jeep walking at which point I hear from behind me Boston sucks followed by someone else in the group saying "don't do that, don't do that" in a hushed tone. It's at that point it dawns on me that he is speaking to me and then I realize why and that would be because I am wearing my trusty Red Sox jacket. I then hear something to effect of "nah **** that I am from New York". It's at this point the Bostonian in me kicks in and against my better judgement I walk back up to them and ask is there a problem at which point I am told no. That is how it ended but I just don't know what these guys were thinking. First of all we were in East Boston / Revere knee deep in townies. There were Brady jerseys and Red Sox caps as far as the eye can see and yet these knuckleheads are yelling Boston sucks? Lol. It could have ended very badly for these guys it just might have. I didn't stick around to find out. But geez these Yankee fans if their not hurling Masterlocks at us from the upper decks of Yankee Stadium their getting lippy outside of Suffolk Downs. :D