PDA

View Full Version : John Pizzolato-www.trcenter.com/Need Info/Opinions

CapperLou
10-06-2004, 01:13 AM
Is anyone familiar with the work of thoroughbred research center? They produce a lot of reports on trainers for certain tracks on a daily and weekly basis etc.

Thanks for assistance--just came across this site tonite!!! His name again is John Pizzolato. I so not know where they are located at the moment. Trainer strategies, jockey useage by trainer and a condensed report for all which points out hot and cold trainers etc for certain tracks.

All thebest,

CapperLou

hurrikane
10-06-2004, 05:16 AM
Lou,
Haven't been there in a few years. They seemed ok to me.
Some of the data was a little to generic and some was a little off the wall. From what I remember an ok outfit.

Like I say though, haven't been there in a few years.

shanta
10-06-2004, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by CapperLou
Is anyone familiar with the work of thoroughbred research center? They produce a lot of reports on trainers for certain tracks on a daily and weekly basis etc.

Thanks for assistance--just came across this site tonite!!! His name again is John Pizzolato. I so not know where they are located at the moment. Trainer strategies, jockey useage by trainer and a condensed report for all which points out hot and cold trainers etc for certain tracks.

All thebest,

CapperLou

Anyone with that last name must be alright!

Richard Pizzicara
Pizzolato :eek:

CapperLou
10-06-2004, 10:16 PM
Thanks hurricane for heads up--have not had time to look into this today--(too busy cashing a couple on Johnny V).

Any input of anyone using this site would be appreciated. Hurricane; one of the reports I printed was rather generic as you mentioned--did not have any ROI info on it.

All the best,

CapperLou