PDA

View Full Version : What Bush should have said.....

PaceAdvantage
10-05-2004, 05:08 PM
Interesting editorial from National Review

http://www.nationalreview.com/lowry/lowry200410050822.asp

hcap
10-05-2004, 05:27 PM
May not be possible for bush to memorize that much varied info at one time. For instance, from the article..

Kerry--"This president hasn't even held the kind of statesmenlike summits that pull people together."
Bush--"There you go again with the summits. How jejune."

JEJUNE? Please, even if he said it, who would beleive he stooped to speak french.

:p

sq764
10-05-2004, 07:01 PM
Can't be as bad as Kerry saying 'unlistened to'..

Good Lord..

Tom
10-05-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by sq764
Can't be as bad as Kerry saying 'unlistened to'..

Good Lord..

He sounded "stupic" saying that!:D

hcap
10-05-2004, 07:26 PM
Which is worse having those tapes not examined or ending a sentence with a preposition?

"We just read on the front pages of America's papers that there are over 100,000 hours of tapes, unlistened to. On one of those tapes may be the terrorists."

Now compare this with. At a rally of cheering supporters in Poplar Bluff, Missouri, Bush made his usual pitch for limiting "frivolous lawsuits" that he said drive up the cost of health care and run doctors out of business.

But then he added, "We've got an issue in America. Too many good docs are getting out of business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country."

Duh! He sounded "stupic" saying that. Not only that, he sounded thoroughly incoherent.
No comparo. Bush is the king of stupicidity, and btw, the leader of the free world.

hcap
10-05-2004, 07:46 PM
"Free societies are hopeful societies. And free societies will be allies against these hateful few who have no conscience, who kill at the whim of a hat." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 17, 2004

"I hope you leave here and walk out and say, 'What did he say?'" —George W. Bush, Beaverton, Oregon, Aug. 13, 2004

You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried.
Eh, maybe Tom could.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sq764
10-05-2004, 07:47 PM
Ahh, so Bush is more strupid that Kerry..

Now I understand why some people are voting for Kerry.

Seems cut and dry to me

Tom
10-05-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by hcap
"Free societies are hopeful societies. And free societies will be allies against these hateful few who have no conscience, who kill at the whim of a hat." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 17, 2004

"I hope you leave here and walk out and say, 'What did he say?'" —George W. Bush, Beaverton, Oregon, Aug. 13, 2004

You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried.
Eh, maybe Tom could.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Go Chenney yourself!:D