PDA

View Full Version : Lou Dobbs tonight

Tom
10-04-2004, 08:10 PM
I only caught a bit of it tonihgt, but what I heard was extremley disturbing. I will wath the rerun tonight, but did anyone catch the story about Bush warning the republicna leadership about backing off House Bill 911 (?) - bill that would add security to our borders, get rid of those fake Mexican ID cards, and make it easier to both keep illegal out and to deport those that got in over the last 5 years. It was viewed by many a a major step in preventing terrorists from sneaking in. Bush told the leadership that we do not wnat to go there!?!?!?
Huh?? I gotta have miossed something....no one could be that brain dead stupid to oppose this protection of our borders.
In a related story, a factory in Texas (coincidence???) that suppliers the ready to eat meal to our troops has been identified as a potential terrot target. Brass were very upset that there is not a force on earth that could ever defeat a US division, but this was a wide open Achilles Heel that would allow terroists opportunity to do just that. And to top it off, several illegals were just arrested working there under false identities.
This is pretty scary stuff, and if Bush is indeed opposing this bill, it has to be deal breaker for me voting for him. This is the height of absolute stupidity in my book. I could never vote for Kerry, and now it sure likes Bush is off my list. Any one know where Nader stands on anything?

Lou Dobb's site is pretty pathetic for finding things that were just on today! Anyone seen any links to theses stoires....?

:mad: