PDA

View Full Version : Kerry website watch

kenwoodallpromos
10-04-2004, 02:43 PM
Michael J. Fox joined Kerry today in New Hampshire.
_________
Not only is Kerry using a physically challenged person to sell his health care plan; but how sleazy was Fox on his "Spin City" tv show? Is there a political resemblance between Kerry and Fox's tv mayor?
Kerry does seem to needing more and more handlers as time goes on. LOL.
I expect to see Christopher Reeves with Bush soon. He's paying for all his own rehabilitation and as far as I know has not sued the drs or the horse that threw him. LOL.

sq764
10-04-2004, 03:21 PM
It was rumored that Kerry just recruited Timmy from Southpark to joint his campaign.

kenwoodallpromos
10-05-2004, 01:46 PM
“I believe we must have fair, bipartisan and expeditious confirmation hearings on the nomination of Porter Goss to run the CIA. This is a key position in fighting the war on terror and should not be left vacant." Kerry on his website.

Should Kerry be elected president, he would be expected to pick a different CIA director. ***Neither Kerry nor his running mate, Sen. John Edwards, D-North Carolina, voted on the confirmation
From CNN