PDA

View Full Version : Saturday stakes

Valuist
10-02-2004, 12:34 PM
Haw Gold Cup- going to take Frankel's Powerful Touch to upset Perfect Drift. Not much speed in here for PD to run at, unlike his last 2 races

Haw Indian Maid- Chilling Effect should get a better pace set up with 2 fillies stretching out from 5f. She closed well on a lone speed last time out.

Bel Flower Bowl-Moscow Burning 1 for 1 over course and when it was yielding. Should be near a slow pace. The favorite will be tough to beat but hopefully a bit overbet.

Bel Vosburgh- Speightstown is the best sprinter in the country and Pico Central isn't at his best.

Bel Turf Classic-Magistretti and Kittens Joy are the two most likely winners but I think the value will be Tycoon, who was 3rd in the Irish Derby to Grey Swallow and North Light, two of the favorites in tomorrow's Arc.

Bel- JC Gold Cup- I've bet against Funny Cide every race he's run this year but I thought his race at Sar was very sharp. Now he figures to be a little better value and the weather should suit him a little better

TP Fall Championship- Added Edge

Hoo Indy Derby- taking a stand against favorites Pollards Vision and Sir Shackleton. In P3s Im using both Quintons Gold Rush and Perfect Moon. Of the two, I'll take Quintons Gold Rush on top.