PDA

View Full Version : HERES WHAT'S SCARY ABOUT KERRY

delayjf
10-01-2004, 02:04 PM
Given Kerry's recent tirade of "we went to war at the wrong time, at the wrong place, for the wrong reason. I can't help but feel scared.

So what he's telling us is, even if the best intelligence from our own intelligent agencies and even if it is collaberated by intelligence agencies from the UN and every other country in the world. I WILL NOT ACT.

Again all this emphasis on a coalition. The same type of coalition that we had in the 1st gulf war. Which (despite the so called "support" from countries like France, was still fought with an overwelming majority of American Forces. O sure France sent a lot of tanks into Saudi Arabia, but were were they when Desert Storm kicked off. In the rear with the gear. AND if we had this WORLD WIDE ground swell of support after 9/11 and all we in agreement that we needed to go after Bin laden, where were the French and Gemans troops when we invaded Afganistan??? :confused:

Tom
10-01-2004, 02:08 PM
Remember Normandy?
What percent of the cost and casualties did we bear then?
Where were the French?
Oh, that's right.....they were ALREADY THERE!
At home, in thier own country, and it took US to come pull thier quiche out of the fire.
Yep. We really NEED the FENCH alongside us in a war.
Germany? Enough said.
Russia? You're kidding right?
Spain? Hohoho.
Let's face it, OLD Europe has nothing at all to offer the US. Nothing but problems.

GameTheory
10-01-2004, 02:14 PM
I think Dennis Prager put it best:

"When have millions of Europeans ever been wrong?"

kenwoodallpromos
10-01-2004, 02:18 PM
When they thought Hilter was good for his word.

Tom
10-01-2004, 02:32 PM
What is the best thing to ever come out of Germany?

An empty bomber.

kenwoodallpromos
10-01-2004, 02:43 PM
Sauerkraut.

CryingForTheHorses
10-01-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Remember Normandy?
What percent of the cost and casualties did we bear then?
Where were the French?
Oh, that's right.....they were ALREADY THERE!
At home, in thier own country, and it took US to come pull thier quiche out of the fire.
Yep. We really NEED the FENCH alongside us in a war.
Germany? Enough said.
Russia? You're kidding right?
Spain? Hohoho.
Let's face it, OLD Europe has nothing at all to offer the US. Nothing but problems.

I just love this post!!

I have read a large book about the ww11. I agree with your post Tom, I also feel this french president is a commie..He is mainly the reason other smaller countries that he can bully never helped us. His country will be one of the first to benefit from the Iraq economy.If you ask me Its the french president that has backstabbed the USA

schweitz
10-01-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by delayjf
Given Kerry's recent tirade of "we went to war at the wrong time, at the wrong place, for the wrong reason. I can't help but feel scared.

So what he's telling us is, even if the best intelligence from our own intelligent agencies and even if it is collaberated by intelligence agencies from the UN and every other country in the world. I WILL NOT ACT.

Again all this emphasis on a coalition. The same type of coalition that we had in the 1st gulf war.

Kerry voted against the 1st Gulf War .

schweitz
10-01-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by McSchell_Racing
[BIf you ask me Its the french president that has backstabbed the USA [/B]

That is exactly what has happened.

DJofSD
10-01-2004, 07:38 PM
Jeff,

Same topic but from a different perpective.

Kerry seems to want to spread the blame around by having a broad participation of the other large military powers in the world. And by the same token, sharing the fortunes (some might call them spoils. Will France and Germany share?)

The unspoken assumption is those other countries have just as much skin in the game as we do. Perhaps they do.

But why should the U.S. give to other countries some degree of control of our foriegn policy and our future when they have already shown they are self serving and can not be trusted? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I would much prefer the U.S. remain the last super power and remain strongly in control of our future. And if it means we pay a larger price in both terms of money and human life then that is the price we must pay to maintain our strength and freedom.

DJofSD

John
10-01-2004, 08:05 PM
Gentelman, Wake up.

" we have a race."

Latin Qtr
10-01-2004, 08:09 PM
I'm sad when I hear about our men getting killed in Iraq. So what's in it for the USA? I haven't heard either Bush or Kerry
saying why we are still there. Sadam is gone so why are we still
there?

Tom
10-01-2004, 08:09 PM
Last night, Kerry said that he would UNILATERALLY send troops to Sudan for humanitarian purposes.
But he wants everyone and their brother coming to Iraq.
He condems Bush for going it alone, but in N Korea, where we have brought in 5-6 nations that will do the most good, he wants us to go it alone.
In May, we needed to sent more troops to Iraq.
In August, he wants us out in 6 months.
In October, he says we will be there for four more years.

Round and round he goes,
where he stops, nobody knows!

John
10-02-2004, 09:12 AM
Kerry, will have a big oval office to go round and round.

Tom
10-02-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by John
Kerry, will have a big oval office to go round and round.

Like a turd in a tiolet, so goes "President" Kerry.
Round and round he goes.
Down he goes.:rolleyes:

John
10-02-2004, 06:21 PM
...Or like a beautiful carrousel.So he goes,round and round

Buckeye
10-02-2004, 11:26 PM
What is this, analysis or cheerleading?

I know the answer, do you?

PaceAdvantage
10-03-2004, 12:14 AM
...Or like a beautiful carrousel.So he goes,round and round

Hey John, I thought you just posted in another thread that you are still undecided??

John
10-03-2004, 08:34 AM
PA, I am still undecided, but, Tom, said,

"Like a turd in a toilet, so goes "President" Kerry.
Round and round he goes. Down he goes."

Tom called Kerry, President.

I personally did not like Tom comparing a human being with a "turd in a toilet".

I will say this for the last time......

If a man can become President of the United States and another man can be nominated for the presidency.
In my book they are both GOOD men and neither should be refereed to as a piece of shit.

I was surprised that you did not object to Tom's comment.

In my book.We are talking about two great men to lead a great country.

John

ljb
10-03-2004, 08:59 AM
John,
If you check back you will find Pa is biased. (As he has a right to be) However don't expect him to call any of the rightys on their slanderous, disresectful remarks. His policing of the board only consists of trying to squelch the posts from the left. If you want to be accepted do not call PA to task for his biased actions.

cj
10-03-2004, 09:01 AM
Tom's post is mild compared to some of the things stooge 3 called the military, such as baby killers.

In that light, I think I can handle turd.

ljb
10-03-2004, 09:10 AM
Stooge 3 ? Typical right wing response, name calling.

cj
10-03-2004, 09:38 AM
You assume I was referring to you, interesting. Proves your guilt, thanks.

ljb
10-03-2004, 09:47 AM
Wrong again cj,
For all i know you were talking about pa, lefty or tom.
Just the word is indicitive of your action.

cj
10-03-2004, 10:01 AM
Again, please don't cry about stooge or turd when you use terms like baby killer to our soldiers. Maybe instead of posting here, you should spend the time teaching your 19yo former foster kid, whatever that means, about the electoral process! Or how to pick up a newspaper.

Tom
10-03-2004, 10:43 AM
I am sorry I called Kerry a turd.
It was insulting to turds everywhere.
I will conduct a personal 21 bowl flush today to celebrate Kerry's
greatness!
Because if this slime ball gets elected, that is exactly where this country is headed.:rolleyes:

John
10-03-2004, 11:43 AM
Guys, PA, I thought I could get something out of this.

I refuse to take part in a bashing contest. I have a better life than that.

Good-by to this tread for me !!!!

DJofSD
10-03-2004, 03:51 PM
Tom,

Your original posting did not call Kerry a turd. You said he was like a turd. Most folks learn the difference between like and is in the 3rd grade.

There's a bit of a difference. And you should not have to appologize for that.

Oh well.

DJofSD

PaceAdvantage
10-04-2004, 10:59 AM
I was surprised that you did not object to Tom's comment.

How can I object to Tom's comment when I am subjected to reading the TREMENDOUSLY DISRESPECTFUL comments I see posted about the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES every WEEK on this board?

I'm not talking about healthy criticism of the job Bush is doing. That's what America is all about. I'm talking about complete disrespect for the OFFICE as well as the man.

If those comments go by with no objection from me (and I've given up trying to instill a bit of decency into those who continue to completely disrespect the office of the President of the United States), then I am certainly not going to jump all over someone (Tom) who disrespects a CANDIDATE for the office.....

wes
10-04-2004, 12:05 PM
If those comments go by with no objection from me (and I've given up trying to instill a bit of decency into those who continue to completely disrespect the office of the President of the United States), then I am certainly not going to jump all over someone (Tom) who disrespects a CANDIDATE for the office.....

PA, I agree with your post 1000 per cent

wes

Tom
10-04-2004, 06:35 PM
I will not call anyone a turd again.
I apologize to those who were offended.

boxcar
10-05-2004, 12:10 AM
John wrote in part:

Good-by to this tread for me !!!!

Hope you got some traction.

Boxcar

boxcar
10-05-2004, 12:16 AM
delayjf writes:

Not only should you feel scared, but utterly bewildered, as well. Can some bleeding heart out there tell me how Kerry will build this great military coalition now that all the "elite countries of the world" (France, Germany, Russia, etc.) know that America is fighting a war that is all wrong every way but loose!? What country in its right mind would want to pitch in and help knowing our wannabe president's sentiments about Iraq?

I'll be waiting with bated breath for an intelligent and logical answer.

Boxcar