PDA

View Full Version : First Pharaoh Colt to Race Friday

jocko699
04-01-2019, 03:40 PM
Horus Bird (American Pharoah - Up (IRE), by Galileo (IRE) ) will make his debut this Friday at Dundalk in Ireland. He was a $750,000 yearling purchase at Lane's End and will race for Aidan O'Brien.

linrom1
04-01-2019, 04:16 PM
Horus Bird (American Pharoah - Up (IRE), by Galileo (IRE) ) will make his debut this Friday at Dundalk in Ireland. He was a $750,000 yearling purchase at Lane's End and will race for Aidan O'Brien.

Let me take one guess about the shill outfit that bought it: Coolmore?

Saratoga_Mike
04-01-2019, 04:21 PM
Buyer: M.V. Magnier & White Birch Farm

biggestal99
04-03-2019, 08:23 AM
Thats not an easy spot

3 war front's colts and 2 No nay never's colts in that race.

5 furlongs will be too short for the Horus Bird in my opinion.

Allan

linrom1
04-03-2019, 12:08 PM
Buyer: M.V. Magnier & White Birch Farm

That's Coolmore. Those are "fake" sales not unlike Bitcoin volume which is mostly all fake. They are rigging the market to generate high sales figures for their own stud operation.

Fager Fan
04-03-2019, 03:29 PM
That's Coolmore. Those are "fake" sales not unlike Bitcoin volume which is mostly all fake. They are rigging the market to generate high sales figures for their own stud operation.

Not sure how you figure that. The horse was bred by RanJan Racing, Inc., who also is the breeder of the dam's 2018 foal.

Coolmore liked the yearling and bought it. Owners of stallions often look to support their stallion through buying its offspring, and they also are usually a bit prejudiced about the stallion as well.

Dahossdaboss
04-03-2019, 05:40 PM
Not sure how you figure that. The horse was bred by RanJan Racing, Inc., who also is the breeder of the dam's 2018 foal.

Coolmore liked the yearling and bought it. Owners of stallions often look to support their stallion through buying its offspring, and they also are usually a bit prejudiced about the stallion as well.

Finally found someone who could make Linrom seem knowledgeable about a topic.

Well done!

linrom1
04-03-2019, 08:54 PM

Well done!

Nice try Anthony's Sabile sidekick on Talking Ponys!

Dahossdaboss
04-03-2019, 10:14 PM
Nice try Anthony's Sabile sidekick on Talking Ponys!

And just like that you’re back to being wrong.

That was short lived.

jocko699
04-04-2019, 04:07 PM
Not entered this Friday

biggestal99
04-05-2019, 04:04 AM
Not entered this Friday

Was entered but then declared.

12 horse entered, 7 declared, leaving a 5 horse field

Allan

jocko699
04-05-2019, 10:06 PM

Horse been renamed to Monarch of Egypt.

Fager Fan
04-06-2019, 08:06 AM

Well done!

Best to stick to things you may be able to understand. Like Sesame Street.

Dahossdaboss
04-06-2019, 08:17 AM
Best to stick to things you may be able to understand. Like Sesame Street.

Sick burn dude!

Meanwhile, the guy who is NEVER right about any topic ever, gave you, the sales and stallion insider extraordinaire, a lesson.

Fager Fan
04-06-2019, 10:11 AM
Sick burn dude!

Meanwhile, the guy who is NEVER right about any topic ever, gave you, the sales and stallion insider extraordinaire, a lesson.

No, he didn’t. There’s nothing here to indicate that it (or the 4 other A.P. yearlings they bought) was a fake sale.

He was wrong, and you’re wrong.

Dahossdaboss
04-06-2019, 10:14 AM
No, he didn’t. There’s nothing here to indicate that it (or the 4 other A.P. yearlings they bought) was a fake sale.

He was wrong, and you’re wrong.

Read his post again. Maybe have someone explain to you what it means.

You’re wrong. Like you always are :kiss:

Fager Fan
04-06-2019, 10:35 AM
Read his post again. Maybe have someone explain to you what it means.

You’re wrong. Like you always are :kiss:

We can keep going as long as you want. He’s wrong. You’re wrong. I guess you also think the $2m A.P. bought by Godolphin was done just to boost the prices. Prove there was no underbidder, or that they kept bidding against themselves after the reserve was reached just to up the price. Whatever we’re they doing buying that cheap A.P. for only $300k? Why didn’t they drive that one up to $1m? Why did they let all those RNAs sit there with those low prices and not snap them up for hundreds of thousands more than they were worth?

As I stated, stick to Sesame Street. You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about and it shows.

Dahossdaboss
04-06-2019, 10:43 AM
We can keep going as long as you want. He’s wrong. You’re wrong. I guess you also think the $2m A.P. bought by Godolphin was done just to boost the prices. Prove there was no underbidder, or that they kept bidding against themselves after the reserve was reached just to up the price. Whatever we’re they doing buying that cheap A.P. for only $300k? Why didn’t they drive that one up to $1m? Why did they let all those RNAs sit there with those low prices and not snap them up for hundreds of thousands more than they were worth?

As I stated, stick to Sesame Street. You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about and it shows.

You’re wrong. You always are.

Fager Fan
04-06-2019, 10:48 AM
You’re wrong. You always are.

Great argument. You’re such a joke.

Dahossdaboss
04-06-2019, 10:55 AM
Great argument. You’re such a joke.

So angry. There’s really nothing to argue. You have your opinion and I have mine.

Mine is based in reality and yours is based on your phony knowledge. I just think it’s funny that you were schooled by the guy here who is never right about anything.

What proof do you have that what Linrom said is incorrect?

linrom1
04-06-2019, 11:23 AM
Sick burn dude!

You are just another shill, I have been right about everything I said about this industry: Stronach, racing secretaries, insiders, whales, Gaby, Kinchen and all assortment of ill thieves that permeate this industry.

It's a cesspool of corruption that is standing on its last legs.

The best anyone can do is to say: f them all.

Dahossdaboss
04-06-2019, 11:56 AM
You are just another shill, I have been right about everything I said about this industry: Stronach, racing secretaries, insiders, whales, Gaby, Kinchen and all assortment of ill thieves that permeate this industry.

It's a cesspool of corruption that is standing on its last legs.

The best anyone can do is to say: f them all.

I’m a shill? :lol::lol::lol: Who am I a shill for?

It’s okay though you’re actually right for once in this thread. It might not read like it but I was complimenting you for actually being right.

Fager Fan
04-06-2019, 01:02 PM
I’m a shill? :lol::lol::lol: Who am I a shill for?

It’s okay though you’re actually right for once in this thread. It might not read like it but I was complimenting you for actually being right.

Maybe you should realize that a compliment from you is like finding shit on the bottom of your boots.

Dahossdaboss
04-06-2019, 01:12 PM
Maybe you should realize that a compliment from you is like finding shit on the bottom of your boots.

Another sick burn!

How does it feel to be wrong all the time? Is that why you’re prone to these outbursts?

jocko699
04-06-2019, 02:43 PM
PA,

Can you close this? Not even close to the topic.

Thanks.

Dahossdaboss
04-06-2019, 03:11 PM
PA,

Can you close this? Not even close to the topic.

Thanks.

I agree. Threads about sire offspring are serious business. This one has been ruined.

Tom
04-06-2019, 03:22 PM
Was entered but then declared.

12 horse entered, 7 declared, leaving a 5 horse field

Allan

Was this at NYRA? :rolleyes:

Tom
04-06-2019, 03:23 PM
I agree. Threads about sire offspring are serious business. This one has been ruined.

Ya think? :rolleyes:

Dahossdaboss
04-06-2019, 03:36 PM
Ya think? :rolleyes:

Who cares? There’s been one post in topic since the thread started by someone other than Jocko.

PaceAdvantage
04-06-2019, 07:28 PM
Dahoss strikes again.