PDA

View Full Version : Denny Bucceri

AJanks
03-25-2019, 12:58 AM
Bucceri drives and trains at Buffalo Raceway (dont blame you if you haven't heard of it). Saturday night all of the horses that he trains were scratched and all the ones he was listed to drive he was replaced on. Rumors going around the track that he was caught fixing races and that a hefty suspension is coming.

If anybody who watches Buffalo has seen any suspicious races from him lately or knows more info I would be curious.

sour grapes
03-25-2019, 08:42 AM
i witnessed him digging his heels into the track to make his horse slow down muck like rodney dangerfield had donr many years ago.

HalvOnHorseracing
03-25-2019, 08:10 PM
Bucceri drives and trains at Buffalo Raceway (dont blame you if you haven't heard of it). Saturday night all of the horses that he trains were scratched and all the ones he was listed to drive he was replaced on. Rumors going around the track that he was caught fixing races and that a hefty suspension is coming.

If anybody who watches Buffalo has seen any suspicious races from him lately or knows more info I would be curious.

Interesting. When I lived in Buffalo 40+ years ago, I regularly heard about fixed harness races. What can you do? Figure out the pattern or take your money elsewhere