PDA

View Full Version : Parx 10

ldiatone
03-18-2019, 05:15 PM
What happened in race 10 at Parx on Monday? my computer froze up at the top of the stretch as the horses were being pulled up.

castaway01
03-18-2019, 06:11 PM
What happened in race 10 at Parx on Monday? my computer froze up at the top of the stretch as the horses were being pulled up.

Kevin Carmona's horse clipped heels (?) and fell going into the first turn. Carmona was still down on the track, so the outriders had the jockeys pull up so he wasn't in jeopardy after the horses ran past the finish line again.

ldiatone
03-18-2019, 06:32 PM
Kevin Carmona's horse clipped heels (?) and fell going into the first turn. Carmona was still down on the track, so the outriders had the jockeys pull up so he wasn't in jeopardy after the horses ran past the finish line again.

ok thanks i missed the first turn and didn't view the spill. thanks again any word on the Jock?? and any word on the jock that got run over at TAM in a late race fri or sat??? turf race spill right after the gate opened

castaway01
03-18-2019, 08:58 PM
ok thanks i missed the first turn and didn't view the spill. thanks again any word on the Jock?? and any word on the jock that got run over at TAM in a late race fri or sat??? turf race spill right after the gate opened

DRF said Carmona was taken to the hospital, was conscious with a cut on his head and neck pain. I don't know anything about the Tampa situation.

ReplayRandall
03-18-2019, 09:06 PM
and any word on the jock that got run over at TAM in a late race fri or sat??? turf race spill right after the gate opened
That was Samy Camacho on Crypto Gold in the Tampa 7th on Friday....He's fine and was riding on Sat...

ldiatone
03-19-2019, 12:54 PM
Thanks!