PDA

View Full Version : Hoosier charts

Valuist
09-23-2004, 09:43 AM
DRF Weekly doesn't carry them. I know Equibase has the previous weeks online but I hate printing them out because its about 1 page per race. Does HTR or HSH have charts?

andicap
09-23-2004, 11:13 AM
Yes, I believe all HDW subs have them. If you put them in 6 point type you can get them in about 4-5 pages or so depending on what you need from them.
One neat thing they have that I like is that they give how many lengths behind each horse (except the leader) was from the front at each call instead of the DRF's method of how many lengths it was ahead of the horse behind it.
Makes doing a Track Profile much easier.

I can send you a few examples if you wish.

Valuist
09-23-2004, 12:30 PM
Andicap-

Thanks for the info. I agree that way of reading charts is much easier than having to add up horse A was 2 behind horse B who was a half behind horse C. HDW? Are they just at hdw.com or is there a different web address?

andicap
09-23-2004, 03:38 PM
You've got to subscribe to one of the software services to get the charts. It's considered "added-value"

www.horse-data.com I believe

They're posted pretty quickly after the racing day is over.

NoDayJob
09-24-2004, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Valuist
DRF Weekly doesn't carry them. I know Equibase has the previous weeks online but I hate printing them out because its about 1 page per race. Does HTR or HSH have charts?

I have the charts in text format. If you can use them let me know what dates and I'll zip for you. Need your e-mail address too.

NDJ

Richard
09-24-2004, 07:42 PM
You can download PDF results charts from the DRF website.Just make sure you do it every day.