PDA

View Full Version : Twinspires Video

TexasDolly
01-31-2019, 12:11 PM
I haven't been able to get any video from TS and wondered if it was down for anyone else .
Thank you,
TD

Wiley
01-31-2019, 12:30 PM
I've been using the TS TV video this morning for Dubai, no problems for me.

TexasDolly
01-31-2019, 12:31 PM
I've been using the TS TV video this morning for Dubai, no problems for me.

Ok thanks

TexasDolly
01-31-2019, 12:37 PM
The TS TV works for me as well . Looks like the TS Classic is down.
Thanks again.
TD

ubercapper
02-01-2019, 12:23 PM
I got a new pc and had the same problem with Classic, in Firefox. If you try to watch video in the new interface you will see a message if you don't have the most current version of flash installed. If you install flash the video in the new interface will work but still won't work in classic. You should also turn hardware acceleration off if using Firefox. In chrome, you may need to "allow" flash every time you open the browser but both classic and new interface video work.

Most ADWs are going to have issues with flash from here on out (as there are vulnerabilities and it will no longer be supported at some point) and I hope they are working on a solution.

I still can't get NYRA Bets live video to play on Firefox but it works fine in Chrome. Its likely related to flash as well.

KyRacer
02-01-2019, 02:17 PM
I got a new pc and had the same problem with Classic, in Firefox. If you try to watch video in the new interface you will see a message if you don't have the most current version of flash installed. If you install flash the video in the new interface will work but still won't work in classic. You should also turn hardware acceleration off if using Firefox. In chrome, you may need to "allow" flash every time you open the browser but both classic and new interface video work.

I had the same problem with Firefox not showing the video in Classic and Twinsheres TV. Checked with Bris and they said the problem started when Firefox updated their browser. The problem started in December sometime. I was hoping it was just some kind of setting, but haven't been able to figure it out. Maybe an earlier version of (pre Dec) would still work. They both work in Google Chrome after allowing flash. I read that by the end of 2020 neither Firefox or Chrome will allow or support Flash. Bris will need to make a change.

098poi
02-01-2019, 02:45 PM
I am not on my home PC so from memory this is what I have to do now. As soon as I log in to TS I click on the triangle or flag pointing to the right at the upper right of the page. That opens video which runs in the middle of the current page. Then at the upper right of that are 2 little squares and I click that. That pops the video out so it can be separate. Then on the upper rt. I click the person icon and go to preferences and select the classic view. To change video you click on the rt. side of the video frame and select which track you want. The video link right on the classic main page won't work for me anymore. Hope that is clear.

098poi
02-01-2019, 05:44 PM
I spoke to soon. I am home now and can't get any video. Not even on the TV page. :confused:

It's back, maybe issue was on my end.