PDA

View Full Version : Parser update

GameTheory
03-12-2002, 10:09 AM
Hello,

The charts parser and downloader on now available for download on my website in a "secret" directory:

http://www.chessopolis.com/not_chess_at_all/

Current users of the parser should read the file "change-log.txt" -- there will probably be one or two things you need to change.

stuball
03-24-2002, 03:50 PM
Hi GT

Have finally started to import data with parser and have found an error. Program does not recognize 2 furlong races that are being run at Santa Anita. Program hangs when it gets to these races March 21 and March 22 both had those races.
I did a workaround by hand but would appreciate if you were able to correct this..I have to do some manipulations with data to get it in FoxPro like I need to add a 0 to empty character fields. and I also use Wordpad to delete " marks and to change all , to ; seems to work ok if I do that if I could get these problems resolved I would be a happy camper.Thanks for the work you have done so far.

Have a nice day !!!!!!!!!

Stuball

GameTheory
03-24-2002, 03:57 PM
Yeah, I've taken care of all unrecognized track & distance issues in the next release. Just finishing up "multi" mode & a few other things. I'm hoping to release the new version by Monday...