PDA

View Full Version : Wager Menu

OverlayHunter
01-21-2019, 07:11 AM
$1 Daily Double / $1 Exacta / $.50 Trifecta / $.10 Superfecta /
$1 Super Hi 5 / $.50 Bet 3 (Races 1-2-3) / $.50 Pick 5 (Races 1-2-3-4-5)

Listed above are the wagers that were available for a recent GP card.

Is there any source, preferably in csv or text format, for ALL of the wagers on ALL of the cards for each day of racing PRIOR to the races being run?

ScullyDog
01-21-2019, 12:34 PM
I'm interested in that too.

Jeff P
01-21-2019, 01:33 PM
I'm guessing other software programs have something like this too --

If you're operating JCapper in SQL Mode, after running your first Calc Races for the day, you can bring up the SQL Mode UDM Reports Module, and generate one of two canned reports designed just for this.

One of the reports is called Races by Post Time and the other is called Races by Track.

Below is a screenshot showing the Races by Track report for Mon 01-21-2019 where I've scrolled down past the Golden Gate Races to get to R1 for Gulfstream:

Jeff P
01-21-2019, 03:17 PM
preferably in csv or text format

If you know a little sql, and you know your way around JCapper, it's not terribly difficult to save a sql expression that can be reused to drive an export that creates a .CSV file with the desired info on your hard drive.

The first screenshot shows the SQL Expression Tool in the JCX File Exports Module where I've keyed and saved a sql expression that can be pulled up and reused to create a .CSV file that contains columns for date, track, race, posttime, and wagerlist sorted by date, track, race.

Basically, if you are operating JCapper in SQL Mode, after running your first Calc Races for the day, you'd bring up the SQL Expression Tool in the JCX File Exports Module, pull up the saved sql expression from a drop down (the one in the screenshot is named __WagerList) and hit the Apply button:

The second screenshot shows the JCX File Exports Module after keying a filename for the .CSV file and clicking the Create Export button.

Note that you only need key the filename once. After that, use the Browse button to open up a dialog box (not shown) and select the previously used .CSV file - which gets overwritten with new data each time you hit the Create Export button:

The third screenshot shows the .CSV file itself after opening it in Excel:

If you know what you are doing the whole process only takes a few seconds from start to finish.

-jp

OverlayHunter
01-21-2019, 07:08 PM
Thanks, Jeff, it gives me food for thought.