PDA

View Full Version : FLOR DE LA MAR

jocko699
01-20-2019, 05:39 PM
Pretty nice Tiznow filly trained by Baffert for Godolphin ran in the 5th today at SA. Let's see how she progresses.

ultracapper
01-20-2019, 06:41 PM
She took too long to get around the pace setter. She'll meet something better than that on the front end in her next one.

She's big, so there may be some more there that Baffert can mine out of her.

She will be interesting to follow, but she needs to move forward off that one to move up. That maiden win isn't one that they'll just be trying to run back to.

jocko699
01-20-2019, 10:33 PM
She took too long to get around the pace setter. She'll meet something better than that on the front end in her next one.

She's big, so there may be some more there that Baffert can mine out of her.

She will be interesting to follow, but she needs to move forward off that one to move up. That maiden win isn't one that they'll just be trying to run back to.

Maybe. Of course her workout mate was Dessman, the one that won by over 7, but what do I know.

ultracapper
01-20-2019, 10:48 PM
Maybe. Of course her workout mate was Dessman, the one that won by over 7, but what do I know.

I don't know. What do you know?

jocko699
01-20-2019, 10:55 PM
I don't know. What do you know?

Huh??????????????

ultracapper
01-21-2019, 12:12 AM

I thought "Huh" when I read this. I wasn't questioning or challenging anything you had stated in your initial post. I was just adding my observations in my initial post. So, I didn't quite know where you were going with the above highlighted comment.

So I said, "I don't know. What do you know?

big frank
01-21-2019, 09:40 PM
You are right Jocko--------------This filly is the real deal !